Author Topic: Wienerschnitzels $3.33 deal  (Read 528 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Wienerschnitzels $3.33 deal
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2009, 08:46:42 PM »
oh for real, str8 100% beef up n nis?

they cost a lil more, but taste way better.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Moe

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2009, 08:48:58 PM »
oh for real, str8 100% beef up n nis?

they cost a lil more, but taste way better.
always get 100% beef

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2009, 08:49:39 PM »
Wienerschnitzels is nasty
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2009, 08:50:08 PM »
Dope fukin deal. Their Chili Cheese Fries are bomb as hell

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2009, 08:50:57 PM »
haha^^^^
nah thats what i was askin if they use 100% beef?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2009, 08:52:19 PM »
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2009, 08:55:10 PM »
I saw this deal in some promo that got sent int he mail the other day. I woulda jumped at that shit, but one time I ate some Wienerschnitzel in Oceanside and I was shitting I was doing a photoshoot for Fecal Japan.

Never again. I'll hit up Tommy's for some gangsta ass chili fries and hot dog......that deal is still unbeatable though at Wienerschnitzel if you got the stomach for it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2009, 08:55:32 PM »
Wienerschnitzels is nasty

:stop:
Kaspers>Caspers>Top Dog> Hairy Arab hot dog stand>Wienerschnitzels
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2009, 08:57:23 PM »
haha one of the reasons ive never ate there is for the sikotic reasonin or in my case it would be theory of what they use in their food
(sik sayin something bout subway usin turkey in all their sandwiches or some shit)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2009, 08:59:13 PM »
I saw this deal in some promo that got sent int he mail the other day. I woulda jumped at that shit, but one time I ate some Wienerschnitzel in Oceanside and I was shitting I was doing a photoshoot for Fecal Japan.

Never again. I'll hit up Tommy's for some gangsta ass chili fries and hot dog......that deal is still unbeatable though at Wienerschnitzel if you got the stomach for it.

lol I know the one u talkin about....on Oceanside Blvd. I ate there a ton of times, my girls sister lives about a half a block from there. Never got sick though.  Tommy's is fuckin nasty tho man. I ate that shit like twice, and the food is just gross.  They just SMOTHER everything in that funny tastin chili they have.

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2009, 09:44:29 PM »

lol I know the one u talkin about....on Oceanside Blvd. I ate there a ton of times, my girls sister lives about a half a block from there. Never got sick though.  Tommy's is fuckin nasty tho man. I ate that shit like twice, and the food is just gross.  They just SMOTHER everything in that funny tastin chili they have.
You go to the original one in LA and you can't fuck with it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2009, 10:08:31 PM »

I dunno, the first time I had it I thought it was good. The the second time, I was like...this shit fuckin garbage lol. I think they make money off of catering to people who just wanna eat the most unhealthiest shit possible.  The only thing there I really felt was the chili cheese fries.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2009, 10:16:05 PM »
damn this place sounds like another joint where the fire department and the medics were always outside that place (somehow they didnt get shut down) and crazy thing is it was in the same parkin lot as a dog-house too but damn that place was str8 up a death trap (death trap from the outside let alone til you actually get near the joint and want to order lol)
Cube

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2009, 12:19:24 AM »

a must! :bandit:

everyone i know says der wienershitzel is nasty, literally..everone i know whos has eaten there never goes back.  i have no intentions of ever trying that shit. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2009, 10:51:17 AM »

a must! :bandit:

everyone i know says der wienershitzel is nasty, literally..everone i know whos has eaten there never goes back.  i have no intentions of ever trying that shit. 

they should be slapped. Wienerschnitzel chili dogs >>>>>>> Tommys grease dogs.

Plus I hate how tommys puts fuckin mustard and shit on their chili dogs.