Author Topic: Humans will all look the same one day  (Read 4794 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Humans will all look the same one day
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2009, 09:33:11 PM »
That's because its always the crazy people that start wars and you have be crazy to believe in a higher power.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2009, 10:10:35 PM »
it was/is at some time
but i guess times have changed
but still the tittle makes it seem like we will look alike as in like each other one day
why wouldnt that have been done from the jump? lol
(or is that what al gore is workin on changin about us)

the original black race?
is there a difference between the black race?

whos us?
The Original Black Nubian race. get with the program

He's not black, but he's right. He's saying we all derived from the middle of the Earth (Africa) when we still had Pangea. When people started migrating, after many years their skin color started changing. Something my history teacher told me about. Different climates and shit. Something interesting to look into.

What I don't get about this theory is that we still live in different climates. So shouldn't skin color still be affected by climate, assuming that generations of people stay in the same country.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2009, 07:13:17 PM »
hmmm 8)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2009, 07:44:57 PM »
That's because its always the crazy people that start wars and you have be crazy to believe in a higher power.

Actually while there's no proof a higher power created the universe, there' s no proof one didn't either. It could go either way.

Jaydc555

« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2009, 07:47:24 PM »
Well I could also carry around a hot dog bun in the city and say this hot dog bun prevents aliens from landing and you couldn't prove Me wrong

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2009, 08:03:08 PM »
lol

Well I could also carry around a hot dog bun in the city and say this hot dog bun prevents aliens from landing and you couldn't prove Me wrong
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2009, 08:30:52 PM »

Only if A) aliens exist, and B) they can't stand hot dogs.

ikke

« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2009, 03:01:44 AM »
lol

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2009, 12:24:44 PM »
be honest do you come up with dumb shit all by yourself due to insufficient chemical activity in your brain...
or do you team up with other dick riding faggots

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2009, 10:41:59 AM »
be honest do you come up with dumb shit all by yourself due to insufficient chemical activity in your brain...
or do you team up with other dick riding faggots

Ummm, you're asking that question to yourself.... right? ? ?

jay's statement was sarcastic and made a lot of sense.... I suppose if you couldn't understand his point, you might think it was stupid....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

Jared Taylor

« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2009, 12:10:19 PM »
Blacks are going to go extinct. Nature has already selected them for extinction to their low intelligence and failure to produce anything that matters, which is why AIDS exists. Blacks will be wiped out by this disease, just as the Native Americans were wiped out by other diseases, because their genetic traits are not desirable for the survival of the species.

Thus, most human beings in the future will be white or Asian, the only two races which are capable of progressive thinking for the good of humankind.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2009, 12:19:00 PM »
eventho some might consider what you said racist, its interestin to a certain point
black people take up what 12% of the population
and aids is killin people, but what race is it killin the most?
and also its weird that you said
Nature has already selected them for extinction to their low intelligence and failure to produce anything that matters, which is why AIDS exists. Blacks will be wiped out by this disease,
thats "sad" i guess if its true
and another thing, what disease wiped out the native americans?

Blacks are going to go extinct. Nature has already selected them for extinction to their low intelligence and failure to produce anything that matters, which is why AIDS exists. Blacks will be wiped out by this disease, just as the Native Americans were wiped out by other diseases, because their genetic traits are not desirable for the survival of the species.

Thus, most human beings in the future will be white or Asian, the only two races which are capable of progressive thinking for the good of humankind.
Cube

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2009, 12:39:56 PM »
eventho some might consider what you said racist, its interestin to a certain point
black people take up what 12% of the population
and aids is killin people, but what race is it killin the most?
and also its weird that you said
Nature has already selected them for extinction to their low intelligence and failure to produce anything that matters, which is why AIDS exists. Blacks will be wiped out by this disease,
thats "sad" i guess if its true
and another thing, what disease wiped out the native americans?

the ones the Europeans brought them lol.

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2009, 01:13:11 PM »
is that really possible to look all the same one day?
to me it sounds very far fetched...

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2009, 01:14:23 PM »
someone once said...
One day, all people are going to look like they are some sort of a mix of Chinese/Indian(India)