Author Topic: Humans will all look the same one day  (Read 4793 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Humans will all look the same one day
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2009, 01:17:04 PM »
someone once said...
One day, all people are going to look like they are some sort of a mix of Chinese/Indian(India)

well, without a doubt Jared Taylor's grandkids will be half Black lol. Especially if he has any daughters...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2009, 01:22:04 PM »
haha how can you look into the future of someone elses kids and what they will look like lol

someone once said...
One day, all people are going to look like they are some sort of a mix of Chinese/Indian(India)

well, without a doubt Jared Taylor's grandkids will be half Black lol. Especially if he has any daughters...
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2009, 01:33:41 PM »
haha how can you look into the future of someone elses kids and what they will look like lol

someone once said...

Youre gonna tell me the daughters of a racist White man wont go fuck a bunch of Black dudes? lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2009, 01:37:30 PM »
haha it happens on a daily but to the subject at hand
whats changed that when everyone was born lookin one day (all different) and now or in the future were gon look the same?
(altho not 2 forget what was already set to begin wit
asians
indians
blacks

IMO these races all look like similiar, but what do they mean Humans will all look the same one day
how same lol
and lol @ racist white man

someone once said...

Youre gonna tell me the daughters of a racist White man wont go fuck a bunch of Black dudes? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

ikke

« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2009, 01:39:41 PM »
someone once said...

So true lol,

Whatever type of people you hate, they will come into your family

« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2009, 01:56:02 PM »
haha it happens on a daily but to the subject at hand
whats changed that when everyone was born lookin one day (all different) and now or in the future were gon look the same?
(altho not 2 forget what was already set to begin wit
asians
indians
blacks

IMO these races all look like similiar, but what do they mean Humans will all look the same one day
how same lol
and lol @ racist white man

someone once said...

I think theyre talking about all the race mixing that happens around the world.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2009, 01:58:42 PM »
and by them races i meant

alot of the asians look alike
alot of the blacks look alike
alot of the indians look alike

Cube

« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2009, 02:13:18 PM »

lol I dont know about that. Im sure if you ask people of their own race...they wont think they all look the same. I know a lot of people that think all white people look alike.  Im sure if you ask a white person, they wont think so.  I dont know any race where all the people look the same.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2009, 02:16:38 PM »
nah of course they dont look exactly the same but IMO damn close
close enuff to where
-they could use someone elses id
-you could mistake them for someone else

point is they look alike (especially asians and indians)
not so much whites, not sure if its the "biggest" race there is, but assumin it is, alotta white people look different

lol I dont know about that. Im sure if you ask people of their own race...they wont think they all look the same. I know a lot of people that think all white people look alike.  Im sure if you ask a white person, they wont think so.  I dont know any race where all the people look the same.
Cube

« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2009, 02:20:26 PM »
close enuff to where

not so much whites, not sure if its the "biggest" race there is, but assumin it is, alotta white people look different

I dont see it man. To me, white girls all kind of look the same i guess.  I think people look at OTHERS as looking the same alot, but their own as looking different.  I dont see all Black, Asian, or Indian people looking the same at all.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2009, 02:29:55 PM »
nah not all but for example ive worked in retail for years
so ive come across hundreds of 1,000's of people
of those, alot of them were indians and asians
now obviously it wasnt the same asian/indian group or person evrey time
but they look so much alike, that somestimes id be goin, damn werent you jus here, or something like that
and anyone can see that on the streets in populated areas
its also weird in a way, that a family can be a family lol but not look alike, but then someone from somewhere else might look like that family-who in which isnt part of that family
and which ive always thought, were all related somehow-someway
how do we have these dislikes/likes/similiarties (that some of em are the same, if we arent related)?

close enuff to where

I dont see it man. To me, white girls all kind of look the same i guess.  I think people look at OTHERS as looking the same alot, but their own as looking different.  I dont see all Black, Asian, or Indian people looking the same at all.
Cube

Jared Taylor

« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2009, 04:12:37 PM »
Contrary to what you might believe, white girls who want to get fucked by negro men are actually in the minority. Not to mention that it's mostly the ugly white women that the negroes are taking, the ones whom the men of our race do not wish to use for reproduction.

Blacks are going to go extinct, not because of a conspiracy by the white man or the Jews or whoever, but because of their own backwardness. It's only due to whites that blacks have even survived this long. They were genetically selected by nature for extinction due to their poor traits (low intelligence, warrior genes, generally backwards behavior) that do not contribute to the survival of the species. It sounds harsh, and maybe it is, but it is the truth.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2009, 04:17:50 PM »
it does sound harsh and damn you make it seem like blacks arent wanted in this world
Cube

ikke

« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2009, 04:25:19 PM »
it does sound harsh and damn you make it seem like blacks arent wanted in this world
don't feed the monster

« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2009, 04:25:38 PM »
Contrary to what you might believe, white girls who want to get fucked by negro men are actually in the minority. Not to mention that it's mostly the ugly white women that the negroes are taking, the ones whom the men of our race do not wish to use for reproduction.

LOL You keep believing that. White women are the easiest women for minorities, particularly Black and Mexican men to fuck.  Dont you have any daughters man. They will definetely end up with mixed children by 5 different fathers lol