Author Topic: Humans will all look the same one day  (Read 4795 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Humans will all look the same one day
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2009, 04:41:38 PM »
daygo has a hand in on the future of us lol
(stop holdin it back)

Contrary to what you might believe, white girls who want to get fucked by negro men are actually in the minority. Not to mention that it's mostly the ugly white women that the negroes are taking, the ones whom the men of our race do not wish to use for reproduction.

LOL You keep believing that. White women are the easiest women for minorities, particularly Black and Mexican men to fuck.  Dont you have any daughters man. They will definetely end up with mixed children by 5 different fathers lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2009, 05:25:15 PM »
LOL You keep believing that. White women are the easiest women for minorities, particularly Black and Mexican men to fuck.  Dont you have any daughters man. They will definetely end up with mixed children by 5 different fathers lol

Yeah, white TRASH women and liberal multi-culti apologists. But see, the proportion of trash-to-intelligent women is much higher amongst negroes than whites. After all, it's blacks who have such high illegitimacy rates.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2009, 08:25:39 PM »

Yeah, white TRASH women and liberal multi-culti apologists. But see, the proportion of trash-to-intelligent women is much higher amongst negroes than whites. After all, it's blacks who have such high illegitimacy rates.

lol@ you. White "trash" women are every bit as white as you.  You think your opinion matters, but most of society would look at you as trash.  Keep trying alias
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2009, 08:27:09 PM »
daygo you a fool
nah he was on something when he said "white power" (think thats what he said)

lol@ you. White "trash" women are every bit as white as you.  You think your opinion matters, but most of society would look at you as trash.  Keep trying alias
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2009, 08:30:29 PM »
daygo you a fool
nah he was on something when he said "white power" (think thats what he said)

lol this dude is comedy. Thats his only purpose on this forum, is comic relief. He thinks people value what he says. But he doesnt notice that he is simply a clown for peoples entertainment. Keep posting alias!!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2009, 12:20:41 AM »
someone once said...
One day, all people are going to look like they are some sort of a mix of Chinese/Indian(India)

well, without a doubt Jared Taylor's grandkids will be half Black lol. Especially if he has any daughters...
LOL I KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKIN ABOUT...

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2009, 12:23:59 AM »
Contrary to what you might believe, white girls who want to get fucked by negro men are actually in the minority. Not to mention that it's mostly the ugly white women that the negroes are taking, the ones whom the men of our race do not wish to use for reproduction.

Blacks are going to go extinct, not because of a conspiracy by the white man or the Jews or whoever, but because of their own backwardness. It's only due to whites that blacks have even survived this long. They were genetically selected by nature for extinction due to their poor traits (low intelligence, warrior genes, generally backwards behavior) that do not contribute to the survival of the species. It sounds harsh, and maybe it is, but it is the truth.
DISREGARDS TO RACE ETHNICITY OR HERITAGE... POVERTY, DEBT MAKES PEOPLE POOR INFERIOR WEAK...
if someone lives in a hood environment they dont have much choices... take the same person put them in a environment of scholarship and education and give them money see what they will do...

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2009, 12:27:14 AM »
it does sound harsh and damn you make it seem like blacks arent wanted in this world
I THINK THAT WHITE DUDE HATES HIMSELF LEAVE HIM BE... HE HATES BLACK PEOPLE MORE THAN ARMENIANS HATE TURKS...

Blasphemy

« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2009, 06:31:43 AM »
and by them races i meant

alot of the asians look alike
alot of the blacks look alike
alot of the indians look alike

lol I dont know about that. Im sure if you ask people of their own race...they wont think they all look the same. I know a lot of people that think all white people look alike.  Im sure if you ask a white person, they wont think so.  I dont know any race where all the people look the same.

All blacks look the same
All Whites the same
All Asains the Same
All Arabs the same
All Mexican
All Races look the same, because each race HAS distinctive features.Its not a Racist thing, Its just because Every race has Traits pertaining to how they look, how their Facial Structure grow, etc.

They are not The Same, just have LOOK the same do to the traits.  IE they each have a Basic Template for their race, and then their Genetic Traits fill in the rest, but because of the Basic Template to the The chosen Subjects  race, they have a Seemlier look/features. God damn, when the fuck did getting P.C. stop basic Reasoning.

but, I agree, we shouldn't Automatically think people are exactly the same, just that they have features pertaining to their race. lol my head hurts PC WINS AGAIN lol

ikke

« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2009, 06:38:45 AM »
and by them races i meant

alot of the asians look alike
alot of the blacks look alike
alot of the indians look alike

lol I dont know about that. Im sure if you ask people of their own race...they wont think they all look the same. I know a lot of people that think all white people look alike.  Im sure if you ask a white person, they wont think so.  I dont know any race where all the people look the same.

All blacks look the same
All Whites the same
All Asains the Same
All Arabs the same
All Mexican
All Races look the same, because each race HAS distinctive features.Its not a Racist thing, Its just because Every race has Traits pertaining to how they look, how their Facial Structure grow, etc.

They are not The Same, just have LOOK the same do to the traits.  IE they each have a Basic Template for their race, and then their Genetic Traits fill in the rest, but because of the Basic Template to the The chosen Subjects  race, they have a Seemlier look/features. God damn, when the fuck did getting P.C. stop basic Reasoning.

but, I agree, we shouldn't Automatically think people are exactly the same, just that they have features pertaining to their race. lol my head hurts PC WINS AGAIN lol
People have a basic template

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2009, 09:28:26 AM »
Humans are too stupid for that. SOme kind of race war will eventually take place in the future. History always repeats itself.

Wars in the future will be over what they always have been about: religion.
YOU EVER HEARD THE SONG I AM JUST A MAN FIGHTING OTHER MAN FOR LAND FOR LAND...
I DONT RECALL WHO SINGS IT...but makes sense...
see Religion is what they use to justify religion, beating women, etc...

Muhfukka

« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2009, 01:30:58 PM »
Humans are too stupid for that. SOme kind of race war will eventually take place in the future. History always repeats itself.

Wars in the future will be over what they always have been about: religion.
YOU EVER HEARD THE SONG I AM JUST A MAN FIGHTING OTHER MAN FOR LAND FOR LAND...
I DONT RECALL WHO SINGS IT...but makes sense...
see Religion is what they use to justify religion, beating women, etc...
religion is what they use to justify religion, wise words retard

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2009, 01:18:42 AM »
last word was unneccesary

Muhfukka

« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2009, 11:07:27 AM »
last word was unneccesary
go back to your corner retard

J Bananas

« Reply #74 on: July 07, 2009, 12:21:42 PM »
ive read in smart people magazines that african american genes probably came first..

African American huh? lol