Author Topic: Humans will all look the same one day  (Read 4787 times)

Jared Taylor

Re: Humans will all look the same one day
« Reply #90 on: July 09, 2009, 06:04:17 PM »
For a guy that loves his own people, why does he spend his time on a forum for music created by black people, talking about black people? This guy has an obsession.

Because I heard there was a negro named Job on here, who was spouting off the usual black nationalist crap, and I had to see for myself. Now that I'm here, I figure it's best I stay on here to educate you deluded young white kids into understanding that multiculturalism is bullshit and that everything you've been raised (forced) to believe by your schools is evil.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: July 09, 2009, 06:15:17 PM »
how did you hear about this negro job lol?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #92 on: July 09, 2009, 06:21:09 PM »
For one, I'm not a white kid, at least not completely. In your eyes I guess that would make me the antichrist. Second, Job is an alias just like you. I refuse to believe there are actual people on here as ignorant as you two, at least not people who claim to be in their 50s.

You're not Jared Taylor, so why pretend to be him?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #93 on: July 09, 2009, 06:22:26 PM »

lol...the way he said it makes me believe they are the same person. what's funny is how he switches up. One post he will try to sound like an intellectual, the other one he will try to be hard.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 06:25:47 PM by rapsodie »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: July 09, 2009, 06:41:37 PM »
yeah thats my assumption, its not easy to act as two different people (if in fact that is him, which it looks like it is)
he hasnt been on here pretty much since around the same time jared entered lol what a coincidence
but something points to him bein racist like this in real life, but what type of racist is he in real life lol

lol...the way he said it makes me believe they are the same person. what's funny is how he switches up. One post he will try to sound like an intellectual, the other one he will try to be hard.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #95 on: July 10, 2009, 08:41:15 AM »
LOL

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2009, 08:42:49 AM »
I THINK JARED TAYLOR IS SOMEONE TOTALLY DIFFERENT

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2014, 02:55:27 PM »
good post lights