Poll

Which one?

Three Pointer
Homerun
T.D. Pass/Catch

Author Topic: Three-Pointer, Homerun, or Touchdown Pass/Catch?  (Read 1534 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Three-Pointer, Homerun, or Touchdown Pass/Catch?
« on: June 20, 2009, 10:13:32 AM »
Which one would be more exciting?

Hitting a three at the buzzer to win a game 7 in the NBA finals?
Walk off homerun in the bottom of the 9th to win the World Series?
A last second touchdown catch or pass to win the Superbowl?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Re: Three-Pointer, Homerun, or Touchdown Pass/Catch?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 10:15:36 AM »
Im a big Basketball fan, played all my life. And an even bigger Football fan. Not into Baseball as much these days. BUT, id have to say a walk off homer to win the World Series would be crazy.  Just being up there by yourself, knockin it out the park, and rounding the bases with everybody cheering...shit would crazy.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 11:08:03 AM »
Im a big Basketball fan, played all my life. And an even bigger Football fan. Not into Baseball as much these days. BUT, id have to say a walk off homer to win the World Series would be crazy.  Just being up there by yourself, knockin it out the park, and rounding the bases with everybody cheering...shit would crazy.

exactly how i feel

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 11:56:58 AM »
All three of those would be pretty even for me so I can't really vote on it.

The one that would get me the most would be bottom of the ninth, down by 1 run, no outs and the bases loaded and it's game 7 of the World Series. A new pitcher comes in from the bullpen and 9 pitches later he strikes out all three batters and saves the Series. If I had to pick any feat in sports I day dream of doing the most it would be that. You'd be remembered forever.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 12:03:53 PM »
i'll hit the walkoff. 8)

thisoneguy360

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 03:24:27 PM »
Hitting a game winning HR would be awesome but I think I'd rather hit a game winning fadeaway

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2009, 03:25:58 PM »
Walkoff HR!!

DIP DIP SET SET

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2009, 03:49:10 PM »
is it just me or is a game winning 3 not as hard to as a walk off HR?

you see guys just chucking up half court shots & they fall & it has nothing to do with skill; 3 pointers are different but still anyone could just be like "GOD, PLEASE LET THAT DROP!" & even Shaq could hit a game winning 3 on complete luck.

hitting a homerun can be lucky too; but it takes more pure talent.

plus, you have to be home to hit a walk off homerun, so you would have your fans behind you goin' insane; whereas in basketball you can win a game with a 3 at the buzzer home or away.

in the NFL, you're getting paid to catch the ball; so you better catch it lol; but i also think the QB would get most of the credit anyway.

all three would be a crazy & awesome feat; but like i said, i'll hit the walk off homerun. 8)

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2009, 03:55:45 PM »

you see guys just chucking up half court shots & they fall & it has nothing to do with skill; 3 pointers are different but still anyone could just be like "GOD, PLEASE LET THAT DROP!" & even Shaq could hit a game winning 3 on complete luck.

plus, you have to be home to hit a walk off homerun, so you would have your fans behind you goin' insane; whereas in basketball you can win a game with a 3 at the buzzer home or away.

in the NFL, you're getting paid to catch the ball; so you better catch it lol; but i also think the QB would get most of the credit anyway.

all three would be a crazy & awesome feat; but like i said, i'll hit the walk off homerun. 8)

a walk off homerun is a lot harder to do.  A homerun in general is a lot harder to hit then a 3 is to make in the nba.  Think of it like this, even a poor three point shooter in the NBA might shoot at least 30% from three. Imagine hitting a homerun on 30% of your at bats lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2009, 03:58:31 PM »

a walk off homerun is a lot harder to do.  A homerun in general is a lot harder to hit then a 3 is to make in the nba.  Think of it like this, even a poor three point shooter in the NBA might shoot at least 30% from three. Imagine hitting a homerun on 30% of your at bats lol

that's why i'd prefer to hit a walk off in game 7 of the world series. ;D

thisoneguy360

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2009, 04:16:33 PM »

It's definitely harder..I just like basketball more lol..

Lunatic

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2009, 04:44:27 PM »
i would take the TD
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2009, 04:56:09 PM »
walk off homer.  you would be immortalized FOREVER by those fans.  like kirk gibson..and his wasnt even in game 7! :D

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2009, 07:22:36 PM »
Aaron Boone even made a name for himself & that was an ALCS. :P

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2009, 07:38:21 PM »
Aaron Boone even made a name for himself & that was an ALCS. :P

Joe Carter  :raisetheroof: