Poll

Which one?

Three Pointer
Homerun
T.D. Pass/Catch

Author Topic: Three-Pointer, Homerun, or Touchdown Pass/Catch?  (Read 1524 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: Three-Pointer, Homerun, or Touchdown Pass/Catch?
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2009, 08:36:21 AM »
Aaron Boone even made a name for himself & that was an ALCS. :P

to this day i get chills thinking about that homerun
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2009, 08:58:16 AM »
Scoring a  Knockout on the final minute/seconds of a championship fight. (That You are losing)
(Like Chavez vs. M.Taylor or Froch Vs. J.Taylor.....Danm!! What's up w/Taylor's?)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2009, 09:40:12 AM »
Aaron Boone even made a name for himself & that was an ALCS. :P

to this day i get chills thinking about that homerun

i have a dope framed picture of him hitting it, you see Wakefield turning his head looking at it.

it was such a shot! ;D 8)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2009, 09:59:29 AM »
As per the thread Q tho..
Gimme the "Walk Off HR" ala Kirk Gibson in '88 anyday.
(Was game 1, But that one HR shattered the A's)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2009, 12:36:06 PM »
i'm going to just have to say all of the above, because all of them are exciting as fuck

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2009, 04:49:42 PM »
Scoring a  Knockout on the final minute/seconds of a championship fight. (That You are losing)
(Like Chavez vs. M.Taylor)

In other words, have your opponents victory stolen from him by the ref in the final 10 seconds of a fight he dominated lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2009, 06:29:30 PM »
Voted walk off homer
baseball> insert ur favorite sport
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2009, 07:19:54 PM »
all depends if that 3 pointer is at home or not..... but hitting a Walk Off at home in a game 7 ... i think has my vote... but it would be tough between those 2... i am swaying more towards the walk off tho.....

get to round those bases with the Stadium erupting at home... i think would be AMAZING!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2009, 08:26:29 PM »
^i talked to a guy who said he was at the Yanks/Redsox ALCS game 7 & he was telling me when Boone hit the walkoff, the stadium was louder than imaginable.

he said you could literally feel the ground shaking it was going that crazy.

imagine being Aaron Boone & it wasn't even the World Series.

it would be the greatest thing you could ever do in sports.

westsiderider323

« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2009, 08:32:47 PM »
TD Pass/Catch

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2009, 08:51:10 PM »
touchdown for sure!  99 yards, 22 people on the field

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2009, 11:37:41 AM »
id love to get a late 3rd rd tko in mma. kind of like leben vs martin  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2009, 01:50:28 PM »
id love to get a late 3rd rd tko in mma. kind of like leben vs martin  8)

Especially if you're way behind on points. Like losing the first 11 rounds of a boxing match 10-9 or 10-8 and then KOing the guy with 30 seconds to go in the 12th.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2009, 01:59:04 PM »
is it just me or is a game winning 3 not as hard to as a walk off HR?

you see guys just chucking up half court shots & they fall & it has nothing to do with skill; 3 pointers are different but still anyone could just be like "GOD, PLEASE LET THAT DROP!" & even Shaq could hit a game winning 3 on complete luck.

hitting a homerun can be lucky too; but it takes more pure talent.

plus, you have to be home to hit a walk off homerun, so you would have your fans behind you goin' insane; whereas in basketball you can win a game with a 3 at the buzzer home or away.

in the NFL, you're getting paid to catch the ball; so you better catch it lol; but i also think the QB would get most of the credit anyway.

all three would be a crazy & awesome feat; but like i said, i'll hit the walk off homerun. 8)
yo your are fuckin stupid.. hmmm in baseball your getting paid to hit the ball, so you better hit it. hmm in basketball you're getting paid to hit that shot so you better hit it. like what the fuck? aint no difference.

first off, eye would rather hit that 3. with basketball you got shit running through your mind. you got to keep your eye and mind on the remaining time left. you got to be worried about the defender playing tough ass D and then you got pressure but thats for all of them

now baseball, you are up there. cruising relaxing at the plate. now running down clock. all you got to do is concentrate on hitting that ball.

man three point shot, then catching a end zone catch and then eye guess baseball
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2009, 02:18:43 PM »
is it just me or is a game winning 3 not as hard to as a walk off HR?

you see guys just chucking up half court shots & they fall & it has nothing to do with skill; 3 pointers are different but still anyone could just be like "GOD, PLEASE LET THAT DROP!" & even Shaq could hit a game winning 3 on complete luck.

hitting a homerun can be lucky too; but it takes more pure talent.

plus, you have to be home to hit a walk off homerun, so you would have your fans behind you goin' insane; whereas in basketball you can win a game with a 3 at the buzzer home or away.

in the NFL, you're getting paid to catch the ball; so you better catch it lol; but i also think the QB would get most of the credit anyway.

all three would be a crazy & awesome feat; but like i said, i'll hit the walk off homerun. 8)
yo your are fuckin stupid.. hmmm in baseball your getting paid to hit the ball, so you better hit it. hmm in basketball you're getting paid to hit that shot so you better hit it. like what the fuck? aint no difference.

first off, eye would rather hit that 3. with basketball you got shit running through your mind. you got to keep your eye and mind on the remaining time left. you got to be worried about the defender playing tough ass D and then you got pressure but thats for all of them

now baseball, you are up there. cruising relaxing at the plate. now running down clock. all you got to do is concentrate on hitting that ball.

man three point shot, then catching a end zone catch and then eye guess baseball

Well, hitting a homerun with no ressure is harder than catching a TD pass with no pressure or hitting a 3 with no pressure. So I'd assume that with pressure the homerun would still be the hardest. Down by 1, bottom of the ninth, game 7, 2 outs, man on first, the count is 0-2, and you now have tie to think about the nxt pitch. You know that if you swing and miss the series is over. If you don't swing and it's a strike you're fucked. If you swing and swing for the fences you risk striking out of hitting and easy pop out. If you swing for contact you risk a fielders choice. You're fucked in so many ways. So when you decide at the plate that this next pitch you're going for a homerun you better make sure you hit the shit out of it because there willbe no one else to bail you out and no matter what it's all on your shoulders.

In football or basketball the play can be drawn up for you but a lot is out of your control. If another guy gets open you're off the hook, if you get fouled or interfered with the team gets another chance. The most presssure is on that batter in that position and the hardest thing to do in sports is hit a homerun so factoring everything in it's homerun, so I guess I'll vote on that.