Poll

Which one?

Three Pointer
Homerun
T.D. Pass/Catch

Author Topic: Three-Pointer, Homerun, or Touchdown Pass/Catch?  (Read 1535 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Three-Pointer, Homerun, or Touchdown Pass/Catch?
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2009, 03:23:33 PM »
^thank you, lmao.

JOB is too busy hatin' on baseball because it has the lowest percentage of black players.

you get paid in baseball to hit the ball 30% of the time; in basketball (depending on the postion) you get paid to make 40% of your shots; but in the NFL, if you're a reciever you better catch at least 80% of the passes thrown to you (obviously i mean open ones).

if the QB hits your hands, you better make the catch.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2009, 03:49:36 PM »
^thank you, lmao.

JOB is too busy hatin' on baseball because it has the lowest percentage of black players.

you get paid in baseball to hit the ball 30% of the time; in basketball (depending on the postion) you get paid to make 40% of your shots; but in the NFL, if you're a reciever you better catch at least 80% of the passes thrown to you (obviously i mean open ones).

its funny because eye didnt even bring up race. eye am just flowing with the love that eye have for playing and watching sports.

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, EYE WANT SOMEONE TO VERIFY THIS FOR ME, BECAUSE IT MAKES NO SENSE TO ME. SO IS THIS HOW CONTRACTS AND YOUR INCOME IS BASED ON:

????
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2009, 04:31:12 PM »
^thank you, lmao.

its funny because eye didnt even bring up race. eye am just flowing with the love that eye have for playing and watching sports.

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, EYE WANT SOMEONE TO VERIFY THIS FOR ME, BECAUSE IT MAKES NO SENSE TO ME. SO IS THIS HOW CONTRACTS AND YOUR INCOME IS BASED ON:

????

you didn't have to bring up race, it's obvious that's why you dislike it.

LMAO, look at what you said to me & tell me it doesn't make sense! :laugh:

i said you get paid just to catch so you better catch & you came in like you get paid to hit & paid to shoot too.

yeah, you do get paid to hit & shoot too, but the demand for success isn't their.

when they pay you your millions to be a reciever all you have to do it catch the ball (& sometimes block) & the basic stat for the rest of the league in "dropped passes" is about 20-25% of the time that means catching the ball when your open is almost 80%, you better make the play.

take 10 at-bats, shoot 10 shots & catch 10 passes.

if you fail 70% of the time in baseball, your hitting solid; if you only hit 4 of the 10 shots, you're basically a starter, but go and drop more than 2 passes in football & your ass is getting released lol.

you can front like you don't understand, but it's obviously due to the fact you look like a moron right now.

if you pop out in the bottom of the 9th with two outs, people will say it was weak; but will forget it by the start of the next year; you miss the game winning 3 people will be upset, but again, it will be forgetten; you miss the game winning catch in the superbowl with time winding down you will get shitted on for the rest of your career.

why? because it's so much harder to hit a homerun or even just get a hit with the pressure on or be expected to hit the final shot in the NBA Finals than being a professional NFL player & dropping a pass.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2009, 05:06:28 PM »
^thank you, lmao.

????

you didn't have to bring up race, it's obvious that's why you dislike it.

LMAO, look at what you said to me & tell me it doesn't make sense! :laugh:

i said you get paid just to catch so you better catch & you came in like you get paid to hit & paid to shoot too.

yeah, you do get paid to hit & shoot too, but the demand for success isn't their.

when they pay you your millions to be a reciever all you have to do it catch the ball (& sometimes block) & the basic stat for the rest of the league in "dropped passes" is about 20-25% of the time that means catching the ball when your open is almost 80%, you better make the play.

take 10 at-bats, shoot 10 shots & catch 10 passes.

if you fail 70% of the time in baseball, your hitting solid; if you only hit 4 of the 10 shots, you're basically a starter, but go and drop more than 2 passes in football & your ass is getting released lol.

you can front like you don't understand, but it's obviously due to the fact you look like a moron right now.

if you pop out in the bottom of the 9th with two outs, people will say it was weak; but will forget it by the start of the next year; you miss the game winning 3 people will be upset, but again, it will be forgetten; you miss the game winning catch in the superbowl with time winding down you will get shitted on for the rest of your career.

why? because it's so much harder to hit a homerun or even just get a hit with the pressure on or be expected to hit the final shot in the NBA Finals than being a professional NFL player & dropping a pass.
now this devil putting words in my mouth now. where did eye say eye didnt like baseball? eye guess eye aint the only nigga on here that race concerns. because eye sure ass hell didnt bring it up. eye thought we were talking about the degree of pressure between the three options. clown

bottom line you get paid to do your job. EYE HOPE IF EYE AM A WR EYE AM GETTING PAID TO CATCH. like miss me with that shit.
you not even breaking it down

second. well eye would hope your ass would get release because THATS YOUR JOB (not me, but as in profession)! like eye dont know where you going with this.

third you cant even make your mind up on what you arguing for. first you talking about the pressure on WR now you talking about it has the least pressure
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2009, 09:36:50 PM »
^thank you, lmao.

And that's 30% just to make contact with the ball in fair territory. If you can hit a homerun 5% of the time your up to bat your a clean up slugger. 10% of the time you're the best ever. So hitting somethingthe best hitters of all time couldn't dream of doing 10% of the time with no pressure, and doing it in the bottom of the 9th with the championship on the line is insane. Joe Carter did it in game 6 and no one in Toronto will forget that. He does that in game 7 and it's automatic hall of fame.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2009, 09:52:56 PM »
To put in my 2 cents, TD because to me it seems like a finish. To be honest, I've done all of these in my back yard... so I know first hand the difference... lmao

In baseball a home run is a great thing, very final, a climax if you will, but unless the set up is great it can be kind of dull. You'd have to have a rally, load up the bases and have your best guy smash the ball for it to be on a touchdown level.

3Pointers, well unless they are game winners, or heart breakers for a team trying to catch up, they are the least climatic one list.

Touchdown, touchdowns by nature are the finish of a drive. It doesn't matter one play or 14 plays, 1 yard or all 100 yards. In baseball, it's one on one with a pitcher, in basketball it's usually one on one and MAYBE one on two. But in football it's a complete team effort, your guys against the other team, and it's you vs. a secondary. One top of 2, sometimes three guys breaking on you the moment that QB throws the ball in your direction, you better catch that ball and you better get your feet down. Once that ball is released you become alone in the endzone, and you have a team ready to hit you so that ball cracks loose before you hit the ball. Not an easy task.

And it's very telling that in national commercials, Dwight Clarks catch gets more plays that Joe Carters walk off, unless you are Toronto... lol.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2009, 08:57:25 AM »
To put in my 2 cents, TD because to me it seems like a finish. To be honest, I've done all of these in my back yard... so I know first hand the difference... lmao

In baseball a home run is a great thing, very final, a climax if you will, but unless the set up is great it can be kind of dull. You'd have to have a rally, load up the bases and have your best guy smash the ball for it to be on a touchdown level.

3Pointers, well unless they are game winners, or heart breakers for a team trying to catch up, they are the least climatic one list.

Touchdown, touchdowns by nature are the finish of a drive. It doesn't matter one play or 14 plays, 1 yard or all 100 yards. In baseball, it's one on one with a pitcher, in basketball it's usually one on one and MAYBE one on two. But in football it's a complete team effort, your guys against the other team, and it's you vs. a secondary. One top of 2, sometimes three guys breaking on you the moment that QB throws the ball in your direction, you better catch that ball and you better get your feet down. Once that ball is released you become alone in the endzone, and you have a team ready to hit you so that ball cracks loose before you hit the ball. Not an easy task.

And it's very telling that in national commercials, Dwight Clarks catch gets more plays that Joe Carters walk off, unless you are Toronto... lol.

Well many here would argue that it's because it was Toronto. Roy Halladay is the best pitcher of the decade but gets very little exposure outside his market. If Roy Halladay pitched the way he pitched as a Yankee he'd be Roger Clemens. Clark's catch was the beginning of a dynasty in America's newly crowned favorite sport. If the 9ers lose the next game, or don't win any more Superbowls "Tha Catch" becomes "The Nothing" because no one would care. And if a bottom on the ninth series ending homerun comes from an American historical team like the Cubs, Yanks, or Red Sox you better believe it'd get the coverage.

Just look at Ruth's called homerun from the 33 series or whatever. Everyone is sports knows about it and there isn't even any real video of it what happened. And that was in the third inning I think. Imagine game 7, bottom of the ninth, 2 outs, 1 man on, down by one, and Babe Ruth points to the stands and hits the series winning dinger, and we had it on tape like we have anythig from the late 70s onward. "The Catch", "The Drive", and Manning to Tyree combined would not be able to compare to the coverage that play would still be gettting today.

Coming from Toronto and talking to baseball fans acros the US I'm always shocked to find out how little everyone else knows about one of the greatest teams ever assembled in MLB history. It's a simply a Canadian team and the US market can't sell it.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2009, 10:04:26 PM »

But according to my question, they were ALL a finish. I wasnt referring to just any old TD, Three pointer, or Homer. I was talking game winning situations.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Rick McCrank

« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2009, 11:31:02 PM »
walk-off homers are the shit...

but a 3-pointer at the buzzer is also insane...

I can't choose  ;D