Author Topic: I'm paying for pussy tonight  (Read 1187 times)

OchoCinco

Re: I'm paying for pussy tonight
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2009, 01:45:39 PM »
LOL, why was this deleted?

i here he blog on here. he see me and give me crabs need to find he

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2009, 02:40:54 PM »
thats sweet you had a good time,  I was in amsterdam last year... The whole trip down I was planning on getting a whore..  but you get down to the red light district and its a dirty alley and all these tourists are doing the worst walk of shame with people all over the place watching them come out of the booths... i just couldnt go thru with it.  I probably would be down if it was a classier place and not some rank alley
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2009, 03:40:43 AM »
LOL...sounds like a good time dude, and even better when its free ;)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2009, 07:26:04 PM »
damn, i want to go to one where you bring your paperwork showing your STD free and so are the bitches, and the bitches are on birth control/tubes tied so she can put her mouth to my cock without any condom/contraceptive interference.

then she can fuck me for real too.

i would have had her suck me for 40 minutes, and then i'd fuck for 20 minutes and be good.

shit, i'd try to get two hours...head for an hour, fuck in multiple positions for an hour...or maybe half an hour head, half n hour fuck....damn...the possibilites. where was this place at?

damn, i wonder what's up with that bordello in venice...

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2009, 08:05:35 PM »
i would have had her suck me for 40 minutes, and then i'd fuck for 20 minutes and be good.

Man, youd probably get bored with a 40 minute blowjob.  Time moves in slow-motion when youre gettin head. lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2009, 08:08:29 PM »
that's why i revised with 30 minutes.

but i still find oral more interesting than fucking...either kind of oral, giving or receiving...

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Jaydc555

« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2009, 12:12:56 PM »
Getting head just makes Me want to fuck.Most chicks think their all that with it but they have no skills.My ex would just let Me grab her head and fuck her face though which was fantastic she was trooper.If I had feelings I would have felt sorry for her,but I don't so just hold her head down ha ha

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2009, 01:42:20 PM »
Getting head just makes Me want to fuck.Most chicks think their all that with it but they have no skills.My ex would just let Me grab her head and fuck her face though which was fantastic she was trooper.If I had feelings I would have felt sorry for her,but I don't so just hold her head down ha ha

;D You're a BEAST maN!!!

Yeah, I agree with you that a lot of chicks lack proper head doctor credentials.... but man, when you find one with a PHD.... HOLD ON TO THAT ONE!!!
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2009, 05:18:13 PM »
all it really comes down to is whether or not the bitch is into givin you dome....if shes into that shit and lovin it, shits guna be good. get that love. if a bitch is horrible at givin head then shes most likely not into it....PeAce

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2009, 07:21:09 PM »
YOU RE PAYIN FOR PUSSY...
GOOD SHIT MAN... MAYBE ONE DAY YOU WILL GET DISCOUNTS

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2009, 07:29:58 PM »
all it really comes down to is whether or not the bitch is into givin you dome....if shes into that shit and lovin it, shits guna be good. get that love. if a bitch is horrible at givin head then shes most likely not into it....PeAce
QFT
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2009, 09:14:51 PM »

Nothin worse than a chick who can't give head.  They suck at fucking as well.  I don't give a fuck if she's a dime, if she can't suck a dick then she's not worth the effort.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2009, 10:40:39 AM »
str8 up
next lol

Nothin worse than a chick who can't give head.  They suck at fucking as well.  I don't give a fuck if she's a dime, if she can't suck a dick then she's not worth the effort.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.