Author Topic: Pictures from Johnny 'J' funeral...  (Read 2321 times)

Mietek23

Re: Pictures from Johnny 'J' funeral...
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2009, 03:17:02 AM »
WHO WHO?????

I THINK I RECOGNIZE BATTLECAT AND TQ

WHO ELSE THERE

DPGC23

There are Big Syke, MoPreme and Macadoshis from Thug Life, Bizzy Bone, TQ, Battlecat and a couple other folks..

Thats the saddest shit ever. People smiling and giving the finger on a day like that. Just goes to show you how fake motherfuckers are.

Yea, that was a little weird..

Definitely cool that Big Syke paid his respects.. seemed like him and Johnny J didn't keep in touch after 96.

Nah, they were in touch with eachother. I've heard that Johnny was working with Big Syke on his latest album "Black Thunder", which was supposed to come out in 05...

ABN

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2009, 04:44:25 AM »
whatīs wrong with people having somewhat of a good time? i want motherfuckers to be happy and cracing jokes and shit at my funeral and remember the good times instead of standing around crying and feeling sorry. and maybe thatīs how his family wanted it?

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2009, 09:28:19 AM »
Thats the saddest shit ever. People smiling and giving the finger on a day like that. Just goes to show you how fake motherfuckers are.

True dat!!!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2009, 11:29:19 AM »
whatīs wrong with people having somewhat of a good time? i want motherfuckers to be happy and cracing jokes and shit at my funeral and remember the good times instead of standing around crying and feeling sorry. and maybe thatīs how his family wanted it?

I agree. He would want people to be happy and think positive like any other normal person. Modern western world and western religions totally twisted the meaning of death, in "tha old days" it was celebrated as a point of transition to another world a better place...anyway RIP Johnny J

Like 2pac said:

Bury me smilin, with G's in my pocket
Have a party at my funeral, let every rapper rock it
Let the hoes that I used to know
From way before
Kiss me from my head to my toe

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2009, 12:18:37 PM »

I agree. He would want people to be happy and think positive like any other normal person. Modern western world and western religions totally twisted the meaning of death, in "tha old days" it was celebrated as a point of transition to another world a better place...anyway RIP Johnny J

Like 2pac said:

Bury me smilin, with G's in my pocket
Have a party at my funeral, let every rapper rock it
Let the hoes that I used to know
From way before
Kiss me from my head to my toe

REAL TALK Niggaz!  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Muhfukka

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2009, 12:33:15 PM »
a fucking suicide funeral where everyone is all happy hahhaa

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2009, 12:48:15 PM »
RIP

props on the pics

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2009, 12:56:44 PM »
WHO WHO?????

I THINK I RECOGNIZE BATTLECAT AND TQ

WHO ELSE THERE

DPGC23

There are Big Syke, MoPreme and Macadoshis from Thug Life, Bizzy Bone, TQ, Battlecat and a couple other folks..

Yea, that was a little weird..

Definitely cool that Big Syke paid his respects.. seemed like him and Johnny J didn't keep in touch after 96.

Nah, they were in touch with eachother. I've heard that Johnny was working with Big Syke on his latest album "Black Thunder", which was supposed to come out in 05...
i don't see bizzy ???

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2009, 01:08:37 PM »
Johnny "J" should of had the cover of more mags then just that one.  He should of been on the cover of XXL and the Source after his death.  I'm sure alot of wack producers like Mannie Fresh would've been on the cover of XXL and the Source had he died.  Johnny "J" is a legend behind the boards, and has been a part of some of the biggest records and songs ever made in rap.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Big B

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2009, 01:20:58 PM »
who is was johnny j?

and why are most of those porch monkeys dressed like they are going to the mall?

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2009, 01:28:02 PM »
Its lack of respect for the dead. There is a time to crack jokes and there is a time to morn. Maybe I just hold people to a higher standard. I guess you cant expect to much from these type of people.

reesed

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2009, 01:51:01 PM »
Is this Pac's old producer?
MUST HAVE EXCLUSIVE BEATS FOR $16.00 AT THE FOLLOWING SITE http://www.beats4tracks.com/members/293/index.php

Mista Rosa

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2009, 02:13:59 PM »
props for the pictures..
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Mietek23

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2009, 02:22:32 AM »
Johnny "J" should of had the cover of more mags then just that one.  He should of been on the cover of XXL and the Source after his death.  I'm sure alot of wack producers like Mannie Fresh would've been on the cover of XXL and the Source had he died.  Johnny "J" is a legend behind the boards, and has been a part of some of the biggest records and songs ever made in rap.

co-sign

Johnny 'J' deserves way more respect then he gets...

funati

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2009, 02:36:54 AM »
this made my day a lot sadder... R.I.P Johnny, i hope you're having fun with Pac right now