Author Topic: Pictures from Johnny 'J' funeral...  (Read 2331 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Pictures from Johnny 'J' funeral...
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2012, 06:16:07 AM »
Johnny "J" should of had the cover of more mags then just that one.  He should of been on the cover of XXL and the Source after his death.  I'm sure alot of wack producers like Mannie Fresh would've been on the cover of XXL and the Source had he died.  Johnny "J" is a legend behind the boards, and has been a part of some of the biggest records and songs ever made in rap.

STFU honkie manny fresh was a one time protege of johnny j

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2012, 08:11:59 AM »
Dude was the truth.  He was an under dog with Classics

Bertfrietty

• Lil Geezy
  • [url=http://www.papiernicze.najlepszesklepy.eu/89-artykul-Ubezpieczenia]ubezpieczenia autocasco[/url]
ubezpieczenia lublin leszczyńskiego
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2012, 09:03:55 AM »
The several many years (give as well as get a few) you would spend on college or university is definitely the most unique of your life. Nicely aside from the particular evenings associated with drunken debauchery and also concussions you've quickly neglected. It is not most exciting as well as ubezpieczenia komunikacyjne  game titles even though. In addition to 10 web site paperwork you put things off with regarding weeks as well as conclude only the night prior to they're owing along with the Freshman 15, lower funds are generally exactly what characterize the standard college student. The guides for that semester price a lot of money, the thought of expenses, rent and the succeeding gives you to definitely holes, not to mention the belief that your insurance rates usually are over the roof structure. Very well, we have an alternative during the last problem. Sure, all the while a person within the age of 24, you can obtain suitable http://www.mini.lolero.com.pl/4605-artykul-Ubezpieczenie.mieszkania  on the net car insurance policy quotations. Pick up your mouth through the ground in addition to keep reading. 

Great Marks 

The first method to achieve this should be to end procrastinating with people reports. But precisely what, a person request incredulously, complete the marks need to do together with your insurance rates? A good deal actually. Several automobile insurance businesses offer discount http://www.spiswiesci.pomorskie.pl/necessary-vehicle-liability-ubezpieczenia/  car insurance to pupils whom find very good grades- this kind of translates to a standard typical associated with B+ as well as above. If you necessary drive aside from staying eligible to free college funding, seeing the actual reduction in your parent's people while they realize that maybe they have not spawned an extensive failing in addition to discontent, along with the possibility of actually finding a employment which doesn't require flicking burgers, ubezpieczenie mieszkania od zalania  the following it really is. 

Small Mileage 

And so we have a solution that may eliminate two birds using a single gemstone. Basically about three. To keep PETA out of each of our hair, all of us think obliged to say that we usually do not imply this specific virtually. Animal rudeness won't reduce your insurance costs. However do you know what will probably? Operating a smaller amount. Several insurance carriers ubezpieczenie mieszkania ceny  offers you reduce rates/ reductions for just a lower distance. Thus the very next time you're feeling similar to operating towards regional tavern you could really discover from a dorm windows, go as a substitute. Ride some sort of cycle for additional ranges. Not just will certainly that save on insurance coverage, it will assist you overcome these Freshman 15. In addition to when it comes to finally (non-literal!) chicken? Properly, along with climbing gas costs, taking walks and bicycling will additionally improve your financial situation. 

Utilised Cars and trucks 

Whilst driving a car any low rider might help your own recognition scores, it most certainly will not support your auto insurance costs. Virtually any http://www.mvv.solidna-budowa-domow.pl/1200-artic-Ubezpieczenie.mieszkania  pricey car screams "Look at me! " to the world at large, as well as burglars as well as green with envy vandals. Some sort of sports car screams "Look at myself Mr. Robber! " in addition to "My proprietor is actually statistically speaking extremely oftimes be a young, disjointed, reckless punk who'll enter mishaps in addition to chuck a new barrage involving claims on anyone! inches And that means you can not really responsibility the insurance carrier intended for slapping a high high quality on this car. Conversely, any aging, creaky, old cart will not support your own event considerably sometimes. It's not only more prone to break up as well as cost a king's ransom to help keep, a car this way is simple for you to split straight into and not because safe and sound because you might have explained to ones mommy it can be. So that you can not actually fault your insurance carrier pertaining to slapping a high premium on this auto either. The most effective is always to get hold of a used car that is with mint situation, offers just a few years on her behalf, and also ubezpieczenie mieszkania  were driven an excessive amount. Look for a auto that won't draw excessive interest somehow. 

Defensive Individuals Credit history 

The following is one more means to get rid of numerous birds with one particular gemstone: the preventive driver's credit history. To start with, it is going to make you a better motorist, which suggests you'll get much less tickets, wind up in less damages, document much less promises. Incomparable the second hen, it is just a great 1. Many http://www.slubiwesele.prosta-strona.info/47968/Ubezpieczenie-mieszkania/art.html  insurance corporations will provide you with good reductions regarding doing a defensive driver's credit rating. Remorseful, many of us lack 1 / 3 chook. 

Safe and sound Generating 

That an individual's any no-brainer. Even so, slumber deprival, papers as well as all of the level of caffeine on your bloodstream often have addled the mind a little therefore we'll refer to this in any case. The particular better your record, the low the insurance costs. The harder carefully anyone generate, the lower the ubezpieczenie mieszkania  probabilities of getting into accidents and health history insurance plan claims tend to be. Just remember, don't beverage and push. Not just are you currently endangering you have life among others, your own insurance agency may avoid you assert and may quite possibly lower people being a customer. Enjoy obtaining a service that will cover after this you, as well as should you, subsequently prepare intended for obscene insurance costs. 

Parental Guidelines 

Nicely this can be to the special bracket involving pupils that are small along with dwell because of their moms and dads. Obtaining put into your business instead of getting your individual might actually figure out to be a more cost-effective choice. Are you thanking us all profusely? You ought to. In the end, as a result of us you simply won't ought to subsist using a eating habits including only involving mug noodles along with doing work the graveyard change ubezpieczenia auta  at your local taco retail outlet in order to replace with car insurance expenses.

Bertfrietty

• Lil Geezy
  • [url=http://www.papiernicze.najlepszesklepy.eu/89-artykul-Ubezpieczenia]ubezpieczenia autocasco[/url]
ubezpieczenia samochodów
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2012, 09:04:51 AM »
The particular 4 several years (supply or maybe carry a number of) you spend with school could be the many remarkable you could have. Very well except the particular nights connected with drunken debauchery and concussions that you have handily forgotten. It isn't many fun in addition to ubezpieczenia assistance  games though. In addition to 10 page forms that you just put things off about with regard to several weeks in addition to end merely the night time prior to they may be owing along with the Freshman 15, lower funds are what exactly define the standard scholar. The textbooks for the semester price a fortune, thinking about college tuition, hire and also the future delivers one to holes, not forgetting the belief that the insurance rates are through the roof structure. Nicely, we have now a fix for the last dilemma. Of course, even while someone below the age of twenty four, you could acquire suitable ubezpieczenia assistance  on the web car insurance policy rates. Pick up the chin through the ground as well as stay with me. 

Very good Degrees 

The primary method to make this happen should be to end waiting around upon these documents. Nevertheless precisely what, an individual inquire incredulously, complete ones qualities are related with all your car insurance rates? A whole lot truly. Quite a few automobile insurance firms offer discounted ubezpieczenie mieszkania  car insurance to be able to learners which get good grades- this particular usually means a general average regarding B+ or perhaps earlier mentioned. So if you required inspiration in addition to currently being qualified to apply for scholarships, seeing the actual relief on your own parent's looks because they recognize that possibly these people haven't much spawned a total disappointment and also dissatisfaction, and also the prospective client regarding truly obtaining a career that doesn't entail tossing cheese burgers, http://cinta.mobi/?p=5850  here it is. 

Reduced Usage 

Consequently we've a fix which will get rid of two birds using one particular stone. Actually a few. So that PETA away from our own tresses, we really feel need to say that individuals will not indicate that practically. Pet rudeness won't decrease rates. Yet you know what will? Driving much less. Several insurance firms ubezpieczenia społeczne  gives you reduced rates/ discounts for a low miles. Thus so when you are feeling similar to driving on the nearby tavern you can actually observe from a dorm eye-port, walk instead. Experience the motorcycle intended for additionally miles. Besides will this particular save on insurance coverage, it will enable you to overcome the aforementioned Freshman 15. And as for the finally (non-literal!) bird? Well, with climbing propane prices, strolling as well as cycling will probably even more improve your money. 

Utilised Vehicles 

Even though generating any sports vehicle may help your own recognition evaluations, it undoubtedly will not likely support your own car insurance prices. Any kind of ubezpieczenie mieszkania cena  expensive auto screams "Look with everyone! inches to the globe at large, as well as burglars in addition to green with envy vandals. Some sort of sports vehicle screams "Look on everyone Mr. Robber! inch along with "My owner can be statistically speaking extremely likely to be a new, sleepless, sloppy punk who'll enter into mishaps in addition to chuck a barrage associated with promises on a person! inches Which means you can not truly guilt the particular insurer with regard to slapping a high premium for this auto. However, a warping, creaky, historical pushchair is not going to help your current situation very much often. It's not only very likely to digest and also set you back an income to keep, a motor vehicle like this is not hard in order to split into rather than since safe since you might have instructed your new mother it's. Which means you can not genuinely guilt the insurance provider regarding slapping a top advanced with this car often. The most effective is usually to obtain a used car that is certainly in mint ailment, features simply many years on her behalf, along with ubezpieczenia komunikacyjne  wasn't pushed an excessive amount of. Select a auto that wont pull a lot of focus some way. 

Protecting People Credit score 

This is a different ways to kill a number of wild birds together with one gemstone: a protecting driver's credit score. For starters, it will cause you to a greater driver, which means you're going to get less passes, end up in fewer injuries, report much less boasts. Heart warming the next chook, it is a beneficial one. Nearly all ubezpieczenia majątkowe  car insurance corporations gives you large discounts regarding finishing any defensive driver's credit ratings. I'm sorry, most of us don't possess another chook. 

Protected Driving a car 

This one's any no-brainer. Nonetheless, rest deprival, forms and all of the caffeine on your own bloodstream could have addled your head somewhat consequently we shall point out it anyhow. The clean your own driving record, the bottom the insurance rates. The greater cautiously an individual drive, the fewer ones ubezpieczenia oc  odds of stepping into injuries and also filing insurance policy boasts usually are. Most of all, will not take in in addition to push. Not just are you endangering you have lifetime yet others, your insurance carrier may perhaps reject anyone state and will possibly decrease an individual as a purchaser. All the best finding a provider that will include then you definately, along with should you, next prepare yourself regarding obscene premiums. 

Parental Insurance policies 

Very well this can be to the special group of college students that are young in addition to stay because of their mother and father. Receiving included with your small business rather then paying for your own may work out as being a more cost-effective solution. Are you thanking us all profusely? Well you ought to. All things considered, thanks to you you simply won't must survive with a diet regime including solely involving cup noodles as well as doing the job the graveyard adjust http://duzykatalog.hydrauliczne-uslugi.waw.pl/Ubezpieczenia/4860/  at your local taco shop to make up for auto insurance fees.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2012, 02:34:03 PM »
Its lack of respect for the dead. There is a time to crack jokes and there is a time to morn. Maybe I just hold people to a higher standard. I guess you cant expect to much from these type of people.

Lack of respect????

The Guy didnt respect the life That God gave 2 him and choose a cowards way out.
I dont respect that!
Nor will I pay respect!

I am sick and tired of people glamourizing celebrities who died disgracefully, whether on drugs & alcohol or comitted suicide!

Funkstradamus

« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2012, 08:00:55 PM »
i heard he passed but i never heard how he died...what did he die from?

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2012, 09:04:13 PM »

Suicide. Was serving a jail sentence - was on a phone call, hung up the phone, then ran and jumped off the jail balcony inside the jail unit. Sad shit.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2012, 07:43:20 PM »
Johnny J had some dope beats. He made the the dopest shit for Pac!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

makaveliapostle

« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2012, 08:38:07 AM »
really appreciate the pictures from the funeral.  great to see artists that collaborated with jj there alongside of family.  not appreciating all the negative racists comments, however.  but that's about par for the course

2euce 7even

« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2012, 11:25:58 AM »
Johnny J had some dope beats. He made the the dopest shit for Pac!
he did majority of them but qd iii, hurt-m-badd, darryl harper and and and did some dope shit with pac too but jj was one of the best for sure.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2012, 10:53:37 PM »

Suicide. Was serving a jail sentence - was on a phone call, hung up the phone, then ran and jumped off the jail balcony inside the jail unit. Sad shit.
I heard someone threw him off.

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2012, 05:01:40 AM »

I heard someone threw him off.

Never heard that. It's never been called a murder.