Author Topic: Another Day At The Math  (Read 215 times)

Blasphemy

Another Day At The Math
« on: July 10, 2009, 01:48:28 PM »
Mind you I'm high off Chronic while writing  8) 8) 8)

Dr. Dre: (Setting up the drum machine) Ok, for this session I want something with a Classic West Coast Feel

Snoop:Oh I got, We can do a Final Episode

Dr. Dre:(Grudgingly) Oh yeah, cause that shit hasn't played out since I first announced this bastard

Snoop:Well look what do you want to do?

Dr. Dre:Something on another Level (Shady EnterS) Something That will Tear THIS MOTHER FUCKERUP (50 Cent Enters) SOMETHING THAT WILL FLY OFF THE WALLS

Shady:Were is Bishop??? Isn't he recording today?

Dr. Dre: Who?

Shady:Lamont, you know your new boy?

Dr. Dre:Look I don't got time for some none-existent mother fuckers, I Swear Shady You popped one to many pills

Shady: Hey I nearly died...

Dr. Dre:Boo Fucking hoo, and then what do you give me? A shitty record claiming to stop the melt down of rap as you call it, and what is it? A shitty version of The Marshall Mathers LP.

Shady: Yeah, but its deep

Dr. Dre: Its bullshit, You sell out with Crack A Bottle, You rehash with We Made you

Shady: But,

Dr. Dre:Shut the fuck up, Then to make matters worse, Your trying so fucking hard to be Controversial when it just fucking sucks, Then you got your Fucking mothers old Dedication

Shady: A-

Dr. Dre: Wheres KIM em? Where is she?

Shady:.....she's on relapse 2

Dr. Dre: Get the Fuck out of  here (Shady Leaves) (Yells) GROW THE FUCK UP

50 Cent: Yo, speaking of Grow Up, I love that track, You really put it down with Bishop.

Dr. Dre: Who???

50 Cent:You know, the guy you found back when Game was yo bitch?

Dr. Dre: I got nothing.

50 Cent: You did 4 mixtapes, all with Original Productions, you know the guy who's becoming one of the premier west coast rappers? Your working on his album?

Dr. Dre: Listen, What sorta stupid mother fucker would give original Productions out for free??? That's just stupid, I'd make that shit a album Cause I'm a business man, not some stupid ass.

50 Cent:uh...yeah...anyways....

Dr. Dre: Ok I got the beat put in, tell him to come in.

Snoop: (Opens the door) Its time

We see Lil Wayne Come In

Dr. Dre: Ok, Get in the booth

Lil Wayne: Wait, I got to get my Auto-Tune on

Dr. Dre: Wait your using Auto-Tune, are you fucking with me?  This is Detox (Snoop Yells YEAH) This is the Ultimate West Coast Album! (50 ULTIMATE) NOTHING CAN FUCK WITH THIS. I got NAS, I 50, G-Unit, HITTMAN, SHADY, AND DPG in this.

Lil Wayne: Yeah your right, I'll set The Tune from level 5 to Kill

Dr. Dre: Whats the difference?

Lil Wayne: Well, Level 5 = The normal Shit I use, Level 1 I call Kill, makes it seem Like I'm doing legit rapping

Lil Wayne Enters The Booth

50 Cent: Ok I got to make a Call

We then see The game looking across the street at a building

Answers his phone

The Game: What up nigga

50 Cent: Yo, you hear, Dr. Dre dropped Bishop

Dr. Dre:Who?

50 Cent: So now, He's looking for a new signee, Look I know we had our problems in the past, but I'll put in a good word for ya

The Game: Ah SWEET HOMIE!!! CALL ME WHEN ITS DONE!!! (hangs up)

Game sits their with a big Grin on his face

50 Cent sends a Text Message :Jst Kidin Homie, You no dre no mess wit your btch ass lol

The Game:(Screaming) AH YOU LITTLE FUCKER!!! (A year roles down his eye) NO!!! ARGFGGH (TAKES OUT A RAZER) THIS IS FOR YOU DRE, YOU MY HOMEBOY!!! (Pulls out his Dick and Cuts it) ARRGGGHH

Meanwhile inside the studio

Dr. Dre: (Muffled Scream) you guys hear something

50 cent: uh, nah man. Yo I'm a Holla at Bishop (begins to walk out)

Dr. Dre: Wait, Bishop? I remember her, wasn't she in your video when we put out Get rich?

50 Cent:uh...YEAH...she's uhh HOT...I be banging her more then Chris Brown did his girl

Dr. Dre: Ah alright homie (50 walks out)

Snoop: Man, this needs some foreal shit you feel me?

Dr. Dre: Yeah, I know, but you know how the industry is, if your not shit you don't sell. Look at that one bitch Soulja Boy, his ass charted.

Snoop:But your Doctor DrizA Ok? Your ass made The Chronic. You don't need to sell out.

Dr. Dre:What are you talking about? I sold out since The Chronic.

Snoop:Wha you mean?

Dr. Dre: Come on think for a second. Let Me Ride, Nuthin but a G-Thang, Dre Day, I mean shit, the Album is nothing but recycled P-Funk tunes with a added drums and the word nigga every 4 second.

Snoop:damn, well least I didn't sell ou-

Dr. Dre: Don't even finish that sentence snoop, Do I need to bring up the Whole No-Limit Fuck up? What about That  Egotistical Faggots LP you dropped??? You Think shit like that was Hardcore, Shit Let me guess what Malice will be. You gotta get yours before I get mine, Homies and bitches, I'm the coolest nigga around, and Lets see another Sequel To Gin and Juice

Snoop:(Angry) WHAT THE FUCK?

Dr. Dre: whoa-

Snoop:(Angry) WHO THE FUCK LEAKED IT??? God damn it, I hate that. I mean shit, First Relapse, and no me? Jesus dre, what sorta bussiness is this?

Dr. Dre:A professional one, Sit your ass down.

Snoop:Professional My ass, 10 years for 1 album, Then you leak track after Track, All which mind you had good potentiometer on the hitz scale

Dr. Dre: How did you know I leaked em?

Snoop:Oh come on, you uploaded them on your damn YouTube with a link to Rapidz.......Diz Som tight wit it shitz

Dr. Dre: Holy shit, your Lolz425, dude I blocked you for spam

(Mean while in the ally way)

The game recovering from the bleeding/pain. recovers from the pass out with a idea.

The Game: I got it! I GOT IT!!! (RUNS TO Black Wall Street) THE ALBUM WON'T BE R.E.D. I'm CALLING IT D.R.E.S. : Dat Real Euphoric shit

Mean While in the club We see 50 Cent with Bishop Lamont, whos drunk and depressed.

Lamont: God damn, I can't believe I got dropped again. WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING!!!

50 Cent: Whoa you got dropped? Were you hear this???

Lamont: Dubcnn forums, Some guy named Blas....Blas....Blastfaggotry or what ever said he heard it off The Aftermath Myspace.

50 Cent: Damn...wait which 1?

Lamont: What you mean Which 1?

50 Cent: Well, theirs like 25 of em. Wait, you mean Dr. Dre didn't fire you?

Lamont: Oh yeah, I should call him. (picks up the cellphone)

Dr. Dre: Hello?

Lamont: Yo its Me, Bishop!

Dr. Dre:Hey what up man, hold up (covers the receiver) Snoop, its that same faggot fan that keeps calling, this shit is scary, last time he found his way in the studio so I made him some tracks cause I thought he was going rape me. Hey uh, Bishop?

Lamont: So AM I DROPPED???

Dr. Dre: uh, noo... Nope your still on. Infact, I'm posting it on my Twitter, and I'll be leaking 1 of those tracks we recorded earlier...

Lamont: Sweet (hangs ups)

Dr. Dre: Oh god. Whats happening with my life?

Snoop:What's wrong?

Dr. Dre: I got this album, I don't know how to make the shit appear real. I got this retarded fan constantly coming in the studio, I mean if I Call the police I'll look like a bitch... I just want to make this album real. What should I do?

Snoop:Tupac.

Dr. Dre: What?

Snoop:Use a Tupac OG, add vocals, say the shit was recorded back in 96.

Dr. Dre:But I only did like 1 track with him....

Snoop:So, who the fuck is going to know?They'll take your word over those Rabid fans

Dr. Dre: This is good, I can even bullshit and say I'M DOING IT OUTTA RESPECT!!

Snoop: Yeah!

Dr. Dre:Oh shit..EAZY E!!!

Snoop:YEAH YEAH!!!

(next Christmas)

Fan in the store: Yo, Man I heard dre put a 2 tracks with 2pac and Eazy outta Respect,

Second Fan: Yeah man, He's a REAL NIGGA, NO one CAN FUCK WITH HIM!!! He even got Lil Wayne off That Auto-Tune shit!!!

Fan inStore:Can't wait for the reformation

Second fan : I heard He Got Dropped.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 01:55:05 PM by Blasphemy »

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Another Day At The Math
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 01:55:03 PM »
Why are people posting their obscenely poor fictitious writing?

Soooo bad.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Jaydc555

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 01:55:20 PM »
I got about half way through.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 02:37:57 PM »
I got about half way through.

props.

i got bored after the first 3 lines. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

ikke

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 03:03:12 PM »
CONGRATULATION

THIS IS THE LONGEST POST I'VE EVER READ

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 03:04:11 PM »
Mind you I'm high off Chronic while writing  8) 8) 8)

Dr. Dre: (Setting up the drum machine) Ok, for this session I want something with a Classic West Coast Feel

Snoop:Oh I got, We can do a Final Episode

Dr. Dre:(Grudgingly) Oh yeah, cause that shit hasn't played out since I first announced this bastard

Snoop:Well look what do you want to do?

Dr. Dre:Something on another Level (Shady EnterS) Something That will Tear THIS MOTHER FUCKERUP (50 Cent Enters) SOMETHING THAT WILL FLY OFF THE WALLS

Shady:Were is Bishop??? Isn't he recording today?

Dr. Dre: Who?

Shady:Lamont, you know your new boy?

Dr. Dre:Look I don't got time for some none-existent mother fuckers, I Swear Shady You popped one to many pills

Shady: Hey I nearly died...

Dr. Dre:Boo Fucking hoo, and then what do you give me? A shitty record claiming to stop the melt down of rap as you call it, and what is it? A shitty version of The Marshall Mathers LP.

Shady: Yeah, but its deep

Dr. Dre: Its bullshit, You sell out with Crack A Bottle, You rehash with We Made you

Shady: But,

Dr. Dre:Shut the fuck up, Then to make matters worse, Your trying so fucking hard to be Controversial when it just fucking sucks, Then you got your Fucking mothers old Dedication

Shady: A-

Dr. Dre: Wheres KIM em? Where is she?

Shady:.....she's on relapse 2

Dr. Dre: Get the Fuck out of  here (Shady Leaves) (Yells) GROW THE FUCK UP

50 Cent: Yo, speaking of Grow Up, I love that track, You really put it down with Bishop.

Dr. Dre: Who???

50 Cent:You know, the guy you found back when Game was yo bitch?

Dr. Dre: I got nothing.

50 Cent: You did 4 mixtapes, all with Original Productions, you know the guy who's becoming one of the premier west coast rappers? Your working on his album?

Dr. Dre: Listen, What sorta stupid mother fucker would give original Productions out for free??? That's just stupid, I'd make that shit a album Cause I'm a business man, not some stupid ass.

50 Cent:uh...yeah...anyways....

Dr. Dre: Ok I got the beat put in, tell him to come in.

Snoop: (Opens the door) Its time

We see Lil Wayne Come In

Dr. Dre: Ok, Get in the booth

Lil Wayne: Wait, I got to get my Auto-Tune on

Dr. Dre: Wait your using Auto-Tune, are you fucking with me?  This is Detox (Snoop Yells YEAH) This is the Ultimate West Coast Album! (50 ULTIMATE) NOTHING CAN FUCK WITH THIS. I got NAS, I 50, G-Unit, HITTMAN, SHADY, AND DPG in this.

Lil Wayne: Yeah your right, I'll set The Tune from level 5 to Kill

Dr. Dre: Whats the difference?

Lil Wayne: Well, Level 5 = The normal Shit I use, Level 1 I call Kill, makes it seem Like I'm doing legit rapping

Lil Wayne Enters The Booth

50 Cent: Ok I got to make a Call

We then see The game looking across the street at a building

Answers his phone

The Game: What up nigga

50 Cent: Yo, you hear, Dr. Dre dropped Bishop

Dr. Dre:Who?

50 Cent: So now, He's looking for a new signee, Look I know we had our problems in the past, but I'll put in a good word for ya

The Game: Ah SWEET HOMIE!!! CALL ME WHEN ITS DONE!!! (hangs up)

Game sits their with a big Grin on his face

50 Cent sends a Text Message :Jst Kidin Homie, You no dre no mess wit your btch ass lol

The Game:(Screaming) AH YOU LITTLE FUCKER!!! (A year roles down his eye) NO!!! ARGFGGH (TAKES OUT A RAZER) THIS IS FOR YOU DRE, YOU MY HOMEBOY!!! (Pulls out his Dick and Cuts it) ARRGGGHH

Meanwhile inside the studio

Dr. Dre: (Muffled Scream) you guys hear something

50 cent: uh, nah man. Yo I'm a Holla at Bishop (begins to walk out)

Dr. Dre: Wait, Bishop? I remember her, wasn't she in your video when we put out Get rich?

50 Cent:uh...YEAH...she's uhh HOT...I be banging her more then Chris Brown did his girl

Dr. Dre: Ah alright homie (50 walks out)

Snoop: Man, this needs some foreal shit you feel me?

Dr. Dre: Yeah, I know, but you know how the industry is, if your not shit you don't sell. Look at that one bitch Soulja Boy, his ass charted.

Snoop:But your Doctor DrizA Ok? Your ass made The Chronic. You don't need to sell out.

Dr. Dre:What are you talking about? I sold out since The Chronic.

Snoop:Wha you mean?

Dr. Dre: Come on think for a second. Let Me Ride, Nuthin but a G-Thang, Dre Day, I mean shit, the Album is nothing but recycled P-Funk tunes with a added drums and the word nigga every 4 second.

Snoop:damn, well least I didn't sell ou-

Dr. Dre: Don't even finish that sentence snoop, Do I need to bring up the Whole No-Limit Fuck up? What about That  Egotistical Faggots LP you dropped??? You Think shit like that was Hardcore, Shit Let me guess what Malice will be. You gotta get yours before I get mine, Homies and bitches, I'm the coolest nigga around, and Lets see another Sequel To Gin and Juice

Snoop:(Angry) WHAT THE FUCK?

Dr. Dre: whoa-

Snoop:(Angry) WHO THE FUCK LEAKED IT??? God damn it, I hate that. I mean shit, First Relapse, and no me? Jesus dre, what sorta bussiness is this?

Dr. Dre:A professional one, Sit your ass down.

Snoop:Professional My ass, 10 years for 1 album, Then you leak track after Track, All which mind you had good potentiometer on the hitz scale

Dr. Dre: How did you know I leaked em?

Snoop:Oh come on, you uploaded them on your damn YouTube with a link to Rapidz.......Diz Som tight wit it shitz

Dr. Dre: Holy shit, your Lolz425, dude I blocked you for spam

(Mean while in the ally way)

The game recovering from the bleeding/pain. recovers from the pass out with a idea.

The Game: I got it! I GOT IT!!! (RUNS TO Black Wall Street) THE ALBUM WON'T BE R.E.D. I'm CALLING IT D.R.E.S. : Dat Real Euphoric shit

Mean While in the club We see 50 Cent with Bishop Lamont, whos drunk and depressed.

Lamont: God damn, I can't believe I got dropped again. WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING!!!

50 Cent: Whoa you got dropped? Were you hear this???

Lamont: Dubcnn forums, Some guy named Blas....Blas....Blastfaggotry or what ever said he heard it off The Aftermath Myspace.

50 Cent: Damn...wait which 1?

Lamont: What you mean Which 1?

50 Cent: Well, theirs like 25 of em. Wait, you mean Dr. Dre didn't fire you?

Lamont: Oh yeah, I should call him. (picks up the cellphone)

Dr. Dre: Hello?

Lamont: Yo its Me, Bishop!

Dr. Dre:Hey what up man, hold up (covers the receiver) Snoop, its that same faggot fan that keeps calling, this shit is scary, last time he found his way in the studio so I made him some tracks cause I thought he was going rape me. Hey uh, Bishop?

Lamont: So AM I DROPPED???

Dr. Dre: uh, noo... Nope your still on. Infact, I'm posting it on my Twitter, and I'll be leaking 1 of those tracks we recorded earlier...

Lamont: Sweet (hangs ups)

Dr. Dre: Oh god. Whats happening with my life?

Snoop:What's wrong?

Dr. Dre: I got this album, I don't know how to make the shit appear real. I got this retarded fan constantly coming in the studio, I mean if I Call the police I'll look like a bitch... I just want to make this album real. What should I do?

Snoop:Tupac.

Dr. Dre: What?

Snoop:Use a Tupac OG, add vocals, say the shit was recorded back in 96.

Dr. Dre:But I only did like 1 track with him....

Snoop:So, who the fuck is going to know?They'll take your word over those Rabid fans

Dr. Dre: This is good, I can even bullshit and say I'M DOING IT OUTTA RESPECT!!

Snoop: Yeah!

Dr. Dre:Oh shit..EAZY E!!!

Snoop:YEAH YEAH!!!

(next Christmas)

Fan in the store: Yo, Man I heard dre put a 2 tracks with 2pac and Eazy outta Respect,

Second Fan: Yeah man, He's a REAL NIGGA, NO one CAN FUCK WITH HIM!!! He even got Lil Wayne off That Auto-Tune shit!!!

Fan inStore:Can't wait for the reformation

Second fan : I heard He Got Dropped.

funny shit
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)