Author Topic: the official "lil weezy is the worst thing going in mainstream Rap" thread  (Read 1340 times)

OG Hack Wilson

who else agrees?

dude is helping kill rap music
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Big B

i used to like lil waynes music. now not so much.

i'm sure if you were to search bigbdrugstores and lil wayne you would find a bunch of posts that said how i felt about lil wayne vs. other rappers. his music quality nose dived. not like the west coast that has been on a slow and steady decline for the last 15 years. lil wayne went from great rapper to terrible singer in about 6 months.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
There are worse mainstream rappers.

kemizt

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Personally i'd take Wayne over Gucci Mane/ Soulja Boy/ Skanky Leg etc etc i could go on, dudes hit or miss but hes not the sole factor killing mainstream hip-hop, to say he is is borderline hating

ABN

Wayne´s far from good but he´s made a couple of good songs.

VxTheGeneral

• 'G'
  • Picture Of Me, At Night
ain't there a petition I can sign in order for him to commit suicide ?

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Waynes messed up, if he gets kicks outta kissing Baby and wearing skinny jeans whilst claiming to be a BLOOD that's fucked up fo real, not to mention his gay ass music along with that autotune is horrible.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 08:27:26 AM by BANGADOSHISH!! »

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Hit or miss. He has the ability to make really good songs, don't knoe why he doesn't tho.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Personally i'd take Wayne over Gucci Mane/ Soulja Boy/ Skanky Leg etc etc i could go on, dudes hit or miss but hes not the sole factor killing mainstream hip-hop, to say he is is borderline hating

Hit or miss. He has the ability to make really good songs, don't knoe why he doesn't tho.

Paul

funkyfreshintheflesh

Blasphemy

No he didn't kill Hip-Hop. That title is reserve for Soulja Boy.  :laugh:

thisoneguy360

Waynes messed up, if he gets kicks outta kissing Baby and wearing skinny jeans whilst claiming to be a BLOOD that's fucked up fo real, not to mention his gay ass music along with that autotune is horrible.

Lol word...Wayne used to be one of my favorites in the Cash Money days, I even like Carter II, but since then dude's been ass

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille

co sign

Muhfukka

whats the best thing in mainstream rap? it all sucks dick

Prof@ssor