Author Topic: the official "lil weezy is the worst thing going in mainstream Rap" thread  (Read 1386 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think people like you, talking shit, never happy with anything and living in the past kills hip hop period.

OG Hack Wilson

I think people like you, talking shit, never happy with anything and living in the past kills hip hop period.
LOL never happy with anything?  go fuck yaself holmes

theres plenty of good modern music and if you had half a brain y ou'd see me postin on LCN or SH
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol look at this guy getting all cranky and crying lol

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
THIS is the official thread ;) http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=187957.0
Too many stupid responses in that thread tho. People dont like him cuz of the way he looks, hes on too many tracks, hes a fake blood, he kisses birdman, he has a duffle bag(LOL), and he said hes the best rapper alive. At least give reasons why you think hes whack(at rapping) instead of listing irrelevant shit.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
good lookin BANGADOSHISH
real talk

Waynes messed up, if he gets kicks outta kissing Baby and wearing skinny jeans whilst claiming to be a BLOOD that's fucked up fo real, not to mention his gay ass music along with that autotune is horrible.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
THIS is the official thread ;) http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=187957.0
Too many stupid responses in that thread tho. People dont like him cuz of the way he looks, hes on too many tracks, hes a fake blood, he kisses birdman, he has a duffle bag(LOL), and he said hes the best rapper alive. At least give reasons why you think hes whack(at rapping) instead of listing irrelevant shit.

thank you

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
people don't like Wayne because of a few things.

very few dislike him because he sold out from who he was, that barely has anything to do with it.

some don't like him because every bitch & their mother would give it up to him. i talked to girls who said he wasn't that attractive (looks wise), but if he wanted it, he could get it; i mean people are just jealous almost.

other people hate on him because his swag makes him look extremely cocky & over-confident.

i would say the least amount of people hate him because of his music.

oh & i also forgot, other people hate on him because they feel forced to follow the "Wayne sucks" bandwagon.

as much as he has a "Wayne is the best ever" bandwagon, he has just as many "Wayne sucks" people.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
I guess for me as a fan of hip hop, I am growing tired of seeing rappers make it big and just think they can do ANYTHING musically and still be relevant or sell records.

Almost reminds me of Spencer Pratt or these The Hills spoiled brats. You already make a shitload of money living off ya parents or being on TV doing nothing, but then you have the audacity to be a spoiled asshole on top of it.

Example- Eminem. Dope MC then loses his mind on Encore and comes out with a string of songs talking about gay sex, shitting and anything else you can add. Huh? That and the tiresome 1st single dissing reality show and pop stars.

Kanye- Drops 3 critically acclaimed albums then comes with the autotune bullshit. Why? Hell I have no idea, maybe he is bored being Martin Louie The King

Lil Wayne- Really did not start to get into his music until after The Carter series came out although I copped his earlier work. When he is not on lean and is movtivated to mc, he can do the damn thing. But again this whole autotune thing comes up again and now he wants to be a rock star.

The main thing with all 3 of them is megastardom. The thought of you can put out anything and people will buy it. And until people stop filling they pockets with the green, it will continue. Now Em mellowed out a little bit, not much. Jay-Z basically said autotune is wack so Kanye probably won't do it anymore and Wayne is Wayne.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^Wayne & Kanye are the kind of artists who will just jump on whatever is next for rap music.

if the autotune fad ends, Weezy & Yeezy will stop doin' it; but will just jump on the next big thing.

even if Slaughterhouse somehow makes rap back to the way it use to be, Wayne & Kanye will just go back to it.

industry groupies; but still not a reason to hate on Wayne. he isn't that bad.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah i feel what you sayin d-nice and i pretty much agree
somehow someway wayne actually thinks hes the best rapper alive and is a gangsta etc...
im not even nowhere near the biggest fan of jay-z, i dont even know if own a album of his in  my 2500 cd collection and ima westcoast head and jay-z is up there as bein one of the best rappers alive with wayne nowhere near
WAYNE IS NOWHERE NEAR THAT LIST AND RAPPERS BEFORE HIM, THERE ARE MANY
but he can keep on thinkin hes the best, but as each day goes on, its gettin worse and worse
but thanx to jay-z he and someone finally called out that autotune shit

nah cham click, he really is this bad, HES TERRIBLE
aite maybe their older records were aite, club etc...but for the last few years its been nuthin but trash
shit im nowhere near a joe budden fan (ima slaughterhouse fan more than a joe budden fan) but id take solo joe over wayne
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^Wayne & Kanye are the kind of artists who will just jump on whatever is next for rap music.

if the autotune fad ends, Weezy & Yeezy will stop doin' it; but will just jump on the next big thing.

even if Slaughterhouse somehow makes rap back to the way it use to be, Wayne & Kanye will just go back to it.

And that reason alone for most is why people do not like them. I digged Kanye's music because it did not sound like everyone elses. Now he is doing what every else is doing. Same with Wayne. And not as a diss to you Cham but why almost everytime someone does not like a artist does it have to be hating. Especially on this board. If you like a artist it is dick riding and being a groupie, if ya don't it is hating. Lil Wayne the rock shit, I can't get into it. The autotune sounds like a yelping dog that got its paw run over or something.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
somehow someway wayne actually thinks hes the best rapper alive and is a gangsta etc...
im not even nowhere near the biggest fan of jay-z, i dont even know if own a album of his in  my 2500 cd collection and ima westcoast head and jay-z is up there as bein one of the best rappers alive with wayne nowhere near
but he can keep on thinkin hes the best, but as each day goes on, its gettin worse and worse

aite maybe their older records were aite, club etc...but for the last few years its been nuthin but trash
shit im nowhere near a joe budden fan (ima slaughterhouse fan more than a joe budden fan) but id take solo joe over wayne

I personally do not even mind the greatest rapper alive statement. Show N Prove. Don't sing it, bring it. TI said his 1st album he was King Of The South. 10+ years later he is on to something. Jay-Z said it too. Hip hop is a bragging mans profession so that does not bother me. The fans at the end of the day will decide that when he hangs it up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

And that reason alone for most is why people do not like them. I digged Kanye's music because it did not sound like everyone elses. Now he is doing what every else is doing. Same with Wayne. And not as a diss to you Cham but why almost everytime someone does not like a artist does it have to be hating. Especially on this board. If you like a artist it is dick riding and being a groupie, if ya don't it is hating. Lil Wayne the rock shit, I can't get into it. The autotune sounds like a yelping dog that got its paw run over or something.

i feel what you're sayin', but it's different.

some people just go on & on on how he sucks, he was never good, he's wack, he sounds like a bitch, blah, blah blah; it just sounds like hatin'.

the Rock shit i can understand, that i can only listen to because it's like most of the Carter III with a rock vibe to it.

i was feelin' the Carter III, it's an album i can listen to for enjoyment; i'm not going to turn around & say it's a classic hip hop album or even close to one of my favorites; but it's an album i can sit back & bump for my own personal enjoyment to vibe with.

i admit the term "dickrider" & "groupie" are heavily overused & i myself heavily overuse those terms, but sometimes it's just obvious.

like this thread, it's more "hatin'" than honest opinon.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats the problem tho IMO
wayne claims hes the best rapper alive but he isnt IMO, and them albums that he sold millions of dont mean nuthin
if jay-z wouldnt have sold millions but was spittin the lyrics hed still be considered as the best cuz hes one of the best regardless
wayne isnt, and im not hatin cuz member im nowhere near a jay-z fan to hate on wayne and give jay props nah
but wayne isnt listenable str8 up
now jay-z somehow someway he still comes thru everytime
I MEAN D.O.A. IS BANGIN, I CANT LIE, and thats jus a ruff draft for jay-z.  jus a suprise lil gift for the fans.  can someone name one song thats as dope as that to where wayne should even be considered the best rapper alive?
now im not sayin based on that song alone jay-z is best rapper alive, no but its based on that song and many other areas where he excels and is better than damn near many rappers in the game wayne bein one of em (even tho wayne would like to defer)
AND T.I. IMO WILL NEVER BE IN THE SAME CATEGORY AS JAY-Z BEIN THE BEST RAPPER
he might be in the best rapper wit wayne, gucci, soulja and them but not on jay-z level

I personally do not even mind the greatest rapper alive statement. Show N Prove. Don't sing it, bring it. TI said his 1st album he was King Of The South. 10+ years later he is on to something. Jay-Z said it too. Hip hop is a bragging mans profession so that does not bother me. The fans at the end of the day will decide that when he hangs it up.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 08:46:44 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
Cube

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i feel what you're sayin', but it's different.

some people just go on & on on how he sucks, he was never good, he's wack, he sounds like a bitch, blah, blah blah; it just sounds like hatin'.

the Rock shit i can understand, that i can only listen to because it's like most of the Carter III with a rock vibe to it.

i was feelin' the Carter III, it's an album i can listen to for enjoyment; i'm not going to turn around & say it's a classic hip hop album or even close to one of my favorites; but it's an album i can sit back & bump for my own personal enjoyment to vibe with.

i admit the term "dickrider" & "groupie" are heavily overused & i myself heavily overuse those terms, but sometimes it's just obvious.

like this thread, it's more "hatin'" than honest opinon.

Well honest opinion from me, wayne fell off. Blame it on drugs or sizzurp or whatever but like others said earlier the Wayne on Carter III and the Wayne now seem lightyears apart, in a baaaaad way.