Author Topic: the official "lil weezy is the worst thing going in mainstream Rap" thread  (Read 1345 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
^absoluetly nothing.

you're missing Misunderstood on that list.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah, I didn't list all of his dope songs from the past several years.  Mainly the ones off Carter 3.  Hell, I would've thrown lollipop up there but knew someone would hate on it.  It's an overplayed track but it's a dope enough joint for parties. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
to each is own but lil wayne is jus one of the worst rappers ever
now he has been on some dope traxx but this new shit (that hes done in the few years)has been trash
but again to each is own and do what you do
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^i couldn't wait for that track at the clubs & parties; same goes for Got Money, for me. 8)

if you can get into his music, it's enjoyable; i don't listen to it & say "wow, dude is clearly the best rapper alive", i know he is a pretty average rapper, but his style is enjoyable to listen too.

i mean it's different from traditional rap; it's good to hear a little change from time to time.

stans make Weezy that overrated fuck; their the reason he gets so much hate.

Muhfukka

haha i heard lil wayne got this shit but i just looked it up

what a retard

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^lol, what? ???

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Muhfukka

Triple OG Rapsodie

I used to hate Lil Wayne due to his voice which. at that time, thought was unappealing and that he looked so god damn ugly.   With that said I became a fan once I started hearing leaked Carter 3 tracks.  The final album was excellent.

How can anyone say he hasn't been good in years when he's made the following, 

Mr. Carter
A Milli
Dr.Carter
Tie My Hands
Mrs. Officer
Let the Beat Build
Shoot Me Down
Don't Get It

What is wrong with these tracks?

Mrs. Officer and A Milli were trash. Who do you think you're fooling? His flow is absolutely terrible on Dr. Carter. Shoot me Down is a nice song, but its entirely because of the Kanye beat. His lyrics make no sense (like most of his songs). Again Let the Beat Build has a nice beat but bad lyrics and flow. And Lollipop is the trash of the trash. I can't believe you're a guy and you actually like that song.

Basically he's an average rapper with nice beats and more bad songs than good ones. Nothing to get excited about.

Jaydc555

I used to like Wayne I bought his first solo album and thought he was the second best hot boy next to juvenile which I still feel is true.His voice is what threw most people off him but once his voice changed through age people took more notice of him.Carter 1 and 11 were dope albums and his mixtapes were as well.But then he got caught up in his own hype and fell the fuck off.He fell off faster then I've ever seen any artist.He can still drop some good shit like his verses on all my life with jay rock but he's too caught up with this rockstar bullshit

westside159

yeah that a milli song was sooooo overrated and played out , and mrs officer was just some popcorn rap shit .

Will_B

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cube

westside159

No doubt lil wayne is hot cheesy garbage now .  just another bubble gum mainstream rapper . thats it

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
he was a great rapper from 04-06... thats about it