Author Topic: the official "lil weezy is the worst thing going in mainstream Rap" thread  (Read 1342 times)

Jaydc555

Nobody knew him before c3?so I guess the fact every album he released that went at least gold and a couple platinum counts as not being known?LOL.Anyway yes drake sounds like lil Wayne but with none of the personality.

ikke

Nobody knew him before c3?so I guess the fact every album he released that went at least gold and a couple platinum counts as not being known?LOL.Anyway yes drake sounds like lil Wayne but with none of the personality.
What I mean is he had 2 hits Before c3 and now everytrack on the album is atleast top 20.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
He'll probably go platinum again. But I doubt he can ever match the success of C3. He's getting a lot more hate now.

maybe his Rock album won't do as well as C3, but his next Rap album (C4), will go at least 2x platinum.

Triple OG Rapsodie

He'll probably go platinum again. But I doubt he can ever match the success of C3. He's getting a lot more hate now.

maybe his Rock album won't do as well as C3, but his next Rap album (C4), will go at least 2x platinum.

When he dropped C3 he had all the hype and none of the hate. I see that album as the apex of his career. It can only go downhill from there.

ikke

When he dropped C3 he had all the hype and none of the hate. I see that album as the apex of his career. It can only go downhill from there.
And there's an even more overrated rapper out now

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

whom he's working with & will be all over his next rap album.

ikke

I'm talking to some guy on youtube thinking Drake is better then pac cause drake is still alive xD

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I'm talking to some guy on youtube thinking Drake is better then pac cause drake is still alive xD

LOL! no way! :laugh: