Author Topic: Sikotic hurry and become a Doctor because these bullshit researches....  (Read 301 times)

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
are out of control and got to go

"The Gangster Gene"

It's not nearly as overt as a hand sign or a coloured bandana, but DNA may offer one clue as to whether someone belongs to a gang or not.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/sto...7884397&page=1

Males with a particular form of gene called MAOA are twice as likely to join a gang, compared to those with other forms, finds a new study of more than 2000 US teens. What's more, gang members with these mutations are far more likely to use a weapon than other members.

"For the most part, people haven't really thought of the biological or genetic underpinnings to gang membership, says Kevin Beaver, a biosocial criminologist at Florida State University in Tallahassee, who led the study.

The relatively common mutations result in reduced levels of a protein, called monoamine oxidase A, which recycles several of the chemicals that foster neuron connections.

Males with a particular form of gene called MAOA are twice as likely to join a gang, compared to those with other forms, finds a new study of more than 2000 US teens. What's more, gang members with these mutations are far more likely to use a weapon than other members.

During two rounds of interviews, participants indicated whether they had been in a gang in the past year and whether they had ever used a weapon in a fight.

Overall, 42 per cent of males possessed the low activity form of MAOA, and about 5 per cent of all males said they had joined a gang. However males with the low activity form were twice as likely to join a gang as those with the high activity form.

Similarly, males with the low activity form were about twice as likely to have used a weapon as other teens. While male gang members with the same mutations were four times as likely as other members to wield a weapon.

"This gene is predicting gang membership, but it's really predicting it for the very violent gang members," Beaver says.

Caution Needed

Nonetheless, he cautions against over-interpreting his team's results. "It doesn't mean that everyone with this particular allele is going to be violent and is going to become a gang member  or vice versa," he says.

Rather, in communities where gangs are common, people with low MAOA activity could be slightly more likely to join a gang than others, Beaver says.

However, given the high prevalence of these mutations and low rates of gang membership, genetic counselling to identify youth at an increased risk of joining gangs would be unfeasible.

"We're not going to change someone's DNA, but we can alter the environment which would, in turn, blunt that genetic effect," Beaver adds.

HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
what does sik being a doctor have to do with this? 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
This somehow reminds me of this lame Jared Taylor alias.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
...just like they're tryin' to find a homosexual gene that makes you gay.

Hahaha, ahh, now they'll have a gene for every personality trait a human being has. World is lost.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda

well let me clear it up for you slow one. sikotic is a smart man. he is on his journey to becoming a doctor. therefore he will be a good doctor. eye figure when he does become a doctor and has the ability to do research and publish it or whatever it will be on more important issues not stupid shit like this. is there anything else holmes you need clarification on?

"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
This somehow reminds me of this lame Jared Taylor alias.

and this is why eye cant and other original people cant and shouldnt trust white people. because of there devilish nature. they want to act one way then next they are talkin shit about a nigga. good lookin though

thanks for your reply Job,

unfortunately I didn't work for me. Anyway, that Jook thread is pretty nice, you could update it from time to time :)

PS I don't have a problem with you either, all these wannabe players in the G_spot are the  real idiots here :-X

so fuck you." - Pac

Portugoal

well let me clear it up for you slow one. sikotic is a smart man. he is on his journey to becoming a doctor. therefore he will be a good doctor. eye figure when he does become a doctor and has the ability to do research and publish it or whatever it will be on more important issues not stupid shit like this. is there anything else holmes you need clarification on?

What's your definition of smart? Every doctor has an above average IQ. How does a smart man make a good doctor?

And what's so bad about this type of gene research?

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda

What's your definition of smart? Every doctor has an above average IQ. How does a smart man make a good doctor?

you must be white. this research is a waste of time and bullshit and if you cant figure it out. then you dont need to be asking niggas whats smart.

so fuck you." - Pac

Portugoal

you must be white. this research is a waste of time and bullshit and if you cant figure it out. then you dont need to be asking niggas whats smart.

White from the outside, but black from the inside.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable

whats with the personal attacks, nigga?  cant hold a convo without calling me a "slow one". 

maybe sik can do a study on why you so mad/defensive all the time. ::)

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda

whats with the personal attacks, nigga?  cant hold a convo without calling me a "slow one". 

maybe sik can do a study on why you so mad/defensive all the time. ::)
dang my fault. eye apologize. and yes eye can be defensive every now and then. didnt mean to come at you like that my nigga

now that would be a good research

so fuck you." - Pac

Jared Taylor

Poor Job. He knows that genetic research has proven his people are prone to violence and selfish behavior, and yet he continues to deny it. He just can't accept that his people, not "whitey", are their own worst enemy.