Author Topic: did that blogger fag PEREZ really get beat down by WILL I AM's ppl?  (Read 625 times)

Blasphemy

Re: did that blogger fag PEREZ really get beat down by WILL I AM's ppl?
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2009, 08:15:27 AM »
What a fucking Ret- oh wait hold up I just got word from Tupac he's twittering from Cuba he wants back in now that Bush is out. Wait hes leaving another 1, he doesn't want in do to 50 cent.

Moe

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2009, 06:17:26 PM »
i actually have a little bit of respect for BEP coz unlike your favorite rapper they actually put their hands on people. their the only rappers that´s actually beat up the Punk´d crew and now they beat up this fucking faggot. everybody else talks tough and when they see eachother they don´t do shit.
so you respect violence?

Kool Beenz

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2009, 09:22:13 PM »
in this case

violence was the answer

Jimmy H.

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2009, 10:25:33 PM »
I don't neccesarily agree with the situation but Perez needs to get real with himself. Legalities aside, you can't make a career out of badmouthing people and gossiping and not expect things to come back to you in some form. I'm not saying I condone violence but the world is what it is. If I talk shit to a mother fucker who can smash on me, I kind of have to have the realistic thought in my head that he just might do it. I might have a little more sympathy for the dude if he wasn't so obviously fishing for publicity. The guy complains about how people should seperate his profession from their judgment of him as a person? This guy is a fucking celeb blogger who dishes on what movie stars do on their days off and he wants to have the world treat him like a normal person? Well, normal cats don't go on Twitter to have the cops come when they get into a scuffle. Fuck outta here with that!

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2009, 12:05:39 AM »
I don't neccesarily agree with the situation but Perez needs to get real with himself. Legalities aside, you can't make a career out of badmouthing people and gossiping and not expect things to come back to you in some form. I'm not saying I condone violence but the world is what it is. If I talk shit to a mother fucker who can smash on me, I kind of have to have the realistic thought in my head that he just might do it. I might have a little more sympathy for the dude if he wasn't so obviously fishing for publicity. The guy complains about how people should seperate his profession from their judgment of him as a person? This guy is a fucking celeb blogger who dishes on what movie stars do on their days off and he wants to have the world treat him like a normal person? Well, normal cats don't go on Twitter to have the cops come when they get into a scuffle. Fuck outta here with that!

well said +1

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2009, 03:56:22 AM »
yeah you pretty much summed it all up with that

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

kuruptlon

« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2009, 12:35:06 PM »
Yeah I wasted my time watching that video.

And I heard that clown say "I right about the drama of other people I dont need drama in my life" or something to that effect. This guy's (I use that term loosely) view of reality is severely distorted. You want to make a living, and a good one at that, putting other peoples problems in the press but don't want problems yourself. Shit homie must be nice to live in a bubble.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2009, 12:41:44 PM »
william is a bitch

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2009, 01:34:54 PM »
It's great, even Jimmy Kimmel made fun of perez. At least now that bitch gets all the publicity he wants.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2009, 02:16:02 PM »
Who the fuck is Hilton Perez?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2009, 02:18:13 PM »

well said +1

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Moe

« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2009, 06:03:10 PM »
a very gay man.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2009, 06:05:16 PM »
haha a celebrity blogger
he talks bout kim k, them ugly bitches on his site, but in this case he went too far
he dont want it wit them real mobsters

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

JAZ

« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2009, 06:39:35 AM »
John Mayer on Twitter:
Not true. In fact I’d like to train you in Krav Maga. Then you’ll have the situational awareness not to get in someone’s face.
I also want to train you in an old martial art called “Never Call A Black Dude a Faggot Jitsu.”
this will be the last public mention of it. You know how to find me. Words have cause and effect, even if the effect is wrong.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2009, 08:30:15 AM »
What a clown.  Like dude said, he's got like 10 million hits a day :o so his words def carry a lot of weight and can impact peeps careers.  He can't talk as much shit as he does and expect there not to be repurcussions.  He's lucky something worse hasn't happened to him in the past.