Author Topic: Chamillionaire - Mixtape Messiah 7 discussion  (Read 930 times)

EFFeX

Re: Chamillionaire - Mixtape Messiah 7 discussion
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2009, 09:44:03 PM »
Crooked I going to be on this, looking forward to that!

ABN

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2009, 04:19:27 AM »
itīs not a good look for Cham to get on records with Ro coz heīs waaay better then Cham lol. but i like all of the records Chamīs done with Thugga and i hope they got some shit on here.

Trojan God

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2009, 07:49:31 AM »
itīs not a good look for Cham to get on records with Ro coz heīs waaay better then Cham lol. but i like all of the records Chamīs done with Thugga and i hope they got some shit on here.

Z-ro does have that raw flow like on Crooked Officer...Its cuz Cham is becoming known for that "Balla Rap" and he said so himself Balla Rap is overkilled... He needs to get raw again like when he was angry as fuck like on Man On Fire and Mixtape Messiah 1.  But they do sound good together, even though Trae n Cham come out a bit better cuz Trae is raw but sounds calm as fuck when he raps.. Its like Silent But Deadly haha

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2009, 08:41:57 AM »
^Man On Fire is so unbelieveable lol.

it's really the first thing i heard from Cham & i was like "DAMN! homie can rap!". :o

OchoCinco

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2009, 09:41:54 AM »
So it was a countdown to a date over a month away?. At least u would think it woulda came out right at the end of tha countdown.

Trojan God

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2009, 10:23:40 AM »
So it was a countdown to a date over a month away?. At least u would think it woulda came out right at the end of tha countdown.

Yeah thats what i was thinking too.. But at least its something.. Like i said its a double disc so how do we know that some of the tracks arent from venom cuz remember he said he wasnt gonna release Venom, but maybe hes releasing the tracks as Mixtape Messiah 7... Either way it should be good..

Trojan God

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2009, 10:25:36 AM »
^Man On Fire is so unbelieveable lol.

it's really the first thing i heard from Cham & i was like "DAMN! homie can rap!". :o

Yeah.. I remember the first track i ever heard from koopa was You Got Wrecked... I was like MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN jones got killed... Especially over the Bow Down Beat... Then i looked up the other shit and that was that... My favorite "old" cham track has to be N Luv With My Money... That hook is just crazy cuz it has an "unstructured structure" haha

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2009, 03:16:38 PM »
^easily one of my favorite Cham tracks. 8)

Al Bundy

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2009, 04:44:42 PM »
wow. i didnt even know he did a mixtape messiah 5 or 6. not to sound like a hater but if this is just going to be "a rapper over ___ beat" then i'll pass. ive deleted all of the tapes that he's put out lol

Trojan God

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2009, 05:09:23 PM »
wow. i didnt even know he did a mixtape messiah 5 or 6. not to sound like a hater but if this is just going to be "a rapper over ___ beat" then i'll pass. ive deleted all of the tapes that he's put out lol

Yeah i understand... 4 and 5 kinda slipped through the cracks, and this is gonna be a double disc, but from what i undstand its not all rapping over peoples beats.. we were talkin about how maybe he will have some tracks from venom on there seeing as its a double disc... Half the time i hear the MM series, i think they are original beats because half the artists he takes the beats from i dont listen to...  Like i didnt know the beat for his track "Got A Lotta Options" was Trick Daddy's Tuck Ya Ice In... I Mean i like Trick, but with birdman its the same thing... 1000 on this, million on that, and his weak ass soo-woop!... its like ur an embarassment... it reminds of friday after next when they are gettin robbed by santa in the alley and he says, u look like a "mississippi pimp tryin to hang with the young guns"

Birdman=Cash Money's Tony Yayo

Aero

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2009, 05:58:54 PM »
track is cool. i think the mixtape will be tight too
artworks fine
is he not gonna release anymore albums?
i read somewere hes gonna stop rappin or something or just release mixtapes now and then
correct me if im wrong

OchoCinco

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2009, 06:06:17 PM »
Heres the full version of that Denzel Washington track. Not sure if u guys had the full version.

http://limelinx.com/files/ad8c8e185e1c9ffa13a62928555ebaf4

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2009, 07:44:16 PM »
^nope, did not have it; props! 8)

Trojan God

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2009, 11:28:09 PM »
track is cool. i think the mixtape will be tight too
artworks fine
is he not gonna release anymore albums?
i read somewere hes gonna stop rappin or something or just release mixtapes now and then
correct me if im wrong

He is gonna stop doing mixtape messiahs and hes not gonna drop venom but he will do a new album.. Hes retiring the "mixtape messiah" part of his career thats about it..

Heres the full version of that Denzel Washington track. Not sure if u guys had the full version.

http://limelinx.com/files/ad8c8e185e1c9ffa13a62928555ebaf4

Just picked it up thanks homie... its up on the site now too on the bar under audio... Its a really good track so hopefully he starts to leak more tracks soon

sav

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2009, 07:59:17 PM »
That "Denzel Washington" track is a banger.  8)