Author Topic: Official "Hip-Hop Confessions" Thread  (Read 1404 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Official "Hip-Hop Confessions" Thread
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2009, 05:27:48 AM »
- I used to make BET Top 25 lists, ya know the music countdown show, lol, anyways I used to make like 16 hundred lists and Juvenile's Back That Azz Up was always number one. I used to believe that was the greatest rap record ever, for the longest.

- Than Nelly came out.... and I thought Country Grammar was the best thang since sliced bread. One year I dressed up as son for Halloween and I even fuckin' made the damn #1 chain out cardboard and tin foil. Still gots it too. It was for a contest and I was so pissed I lost.

- I used to recite DMX lines like crazy and before I knew somethang was wrong wit it..I was in the back car with my neighbors and they moms and I remember screaming the 'suck my dick' part of Up In Here and they was all like 'Oh My God, no, man' LMAO, than one day in school I was going 'Ya'll gonna make me lose my mind, up in here, up in here', than my manz goes to me 'nah boy you singin' it wrong it's not up in here it's up the hill' so I'm like no it ain't, nigga you dumb? So I go home that day and me and a whole buncha niggas was sittin' under a tree chillin' it's all quiet and my DUMBASS starts singin' 'Ya'll gonna make me lose my mind, up the hill, up the hill'...I got clowned on for dayz....

LOL.. this thread is starting to get good... nice posts
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2009, 05:35:36 AM »
I got some more good ones......

-My first time drinking my friends and I had gone out to the mall and I bought 112's album just because it was a Bad Boy Records album, and around spring 1997 they were on top of hip-hop.  I drank alot of cheap vodka that night and we listened to "Only You" feat. Mase and B.I.G. on repeat like 300x straight!

-I tried to see if I could use the edit buttons to my cd player to erase 2pac's "White Man's World" track off the Mackevelli album, because I liked the cd but thought that song was racist and wouldn't listen to it.  Later I finally listened to it and it ended up being one of my favorite tracks.

-In summer 96 my friend and I took the song "Bridgette" by DOC off Concrete Roots and remixed it, and changed the line "Bridgette" to "Ashley" and made it as a diss track to a girl that lived in the nieghborhood.

-I took the insert out of the 112 album, and circled the song "Cupid" and sent it to my girlfriend who had moved away earlier that year.  She was the same same girl we made the "Bridgette" song about.

-My friend and I in 95 made a dirt bike track back in the woods near our house and had names for all the different spots on the course, we called the big turn "Outkast" and the big jump on the track, "Cypress Hill".. there was a part in the track where it twisted and turned and we called that "ganja bong".
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 06:02:32 AM by Exit Infinite.. Enter Grammar »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Portugoal

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2009, 08:27:35 AM »
also, did you know that 71% of statistics are made up on the spot? 38% of the worlds population knows that.

It's statistically proven that all statistics are wrong. <- Fact.

Portugoal

« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2009, 09:41:46 AM »
- I refused to buy a eastcoast CD, no matter how dope, all the way until DMX's first album, then for some reason I thought it was OK to go back and buy all of Nas's albums.

95% of active members in the West Coast section have never listened to a East Coast rapper.

Although those cats might  :P be ignorant.
The thing that bothers me more is those fucks that was only interested in the usual suspects and when they died or they felt they fell off,
and maybe found some new usual suspects from other regions:o :o
they forgot to read the memo that this is still a West Coast/Gangster Rap message board.
I'm sure there's web sites/message boards out there that focus on other regions that they can move on to...  8) 8) 8) 8)
instead of sticking around here bitching and complaining.  >:( >:( ;)

who are you taking aim at?

;

DubCC sucks especially the main section;
Part 1001
+
Part 1014
+
Part 1671
+
Part 1673
+
Part 1675
+
Announcement: Dubcc 'Detox' Phase 1 (forum section changes)
+
Announcement: Dubcc 'Detox' Phase 2 (forum moderation improvements)

also, did you know that 71% of statistics are made up on the spot? 38% of the worlds population knows that.

I never said anything about numbers did I?  :P ;)

But

Do you have a list of posts you can quote or something? hahaha :loser:

Chad Vader

« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2009, 09:46:30 AM »
- I refused to buy a eastcoast CD, no matter how dope, all the way until DMX's first album, then for some reason I thought it was OK to go back and buy all of Nas's albums.

95% of active members in the West Coast section have never listened to a East Coast rapper.

Although those cats might  :P be ignorant.
The thing that bothers me more is those fucks that was only interested in the usual suspects and when they died or they felt they fell off,
and maybe found some new usual suspects from other regions:o :o
they forgot to read the memo that this is still a West Coast/Gangster Rap message board.
I'm sure there's web sites/message boards out there that focus on other regions that they can move on to...  8) 8) 8) 8)
instead of sticking around here bitching and complaining.  >:( >:( ;)

who are you taking aim at?

;

DubCC sucks especially the main section;
Part 1001
+
Part 1014
+
Part 1671
+
Part 1673
+
Part 1675
+
Announcement: Dubcc 'Detox' Phase 1 (forum section changes)
+
Announcement: Dubcc 'Detox' Phase 2 (forum moderation improvements)

I never said anything about numbers did I?  :P ;)

But

Do you have a list of posts you can quote or something? hahaha :loser:

Yes;  ;)
The FAQ pre-thread

Fucking parrots  >:(

MediumL

« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2009, 09:53:17 AM »
^ ok back on topic

* I thought Dre was part of D12 when I was younger...

* I thought Jay was some no name 1 hit wonder when I saw him performing 'Anything' on Top of the Pops.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2009, 11:09:56 AM »
i use to dress like kriss kross

Portugoal

« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2009, 11:12:53 AM »
i use to dress like kriss kross

in 3rd grade we used to do dances in class to the music of Kriss Kross and then we'd wear our pants backwards too, hahaha

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2009, 12:32:01 PM »
i actually said "no homo" in a conversation once.

i downloaded camrons crime pays.  

i dont own a single 2pac or biggie cd.

the last hip hop album i bought was about 3 years ago.

i actually thought omar cruz would blow up.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2009, 01:24:32 PM »
-I used to get in arguments at school with people about Eminem when he first came out and people said he was "just another Vanilla Ice".  I even actually almost fought someone over it.  I challenged him to fight but he wouldn't fight me.

-I bought 3 copies (one for my car, one for house, one clean version) of the Marshall Mathers LP the day it came out, just to boost his sale figures.  I worked at a record store in the mall then and broke the record for most pre-sales for an album and all they gave me was a small Eminem promo-poster.

-I was the first in my school to find the link to download the Marshall Mathers LP.  In highschool there was one kid who used to download cd's for everybody, so I paid him $10.00 to download it for me, and another $20.00 to "not download it for anyone else".  Ofcourse he started getting alot of demands and started downloading it for other people anyway, and I got pissed.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2009, 01:28:51 PM »
so you bought 3 copies of the MM LP...then bought a burned copy for $30? 

wtf?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

2euce 7even

« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2009, 03:52:39 PM »
and another $20.00 to "not download it for anyone else".  Ofcourse he started getting alot of demands and started downloading it for other people anyway, and I got pissed.
;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2009, 08:05:47 PM »
so you bought 3 copies of the MM LP...then bought a burned copy for $30? 

wtf?

Obviously I bought the burned bootleg copy when it was released to the net about 3 weeks prior to it's release in stores.  Then I bought the retail album 3 times on the day it dropped, which was May 23rd if I remember correctly.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2009, 03:05:39 AM »
Chad, sometimes i really don't get you.

My "Confessions"

- I don't own a physical copy of 2Pacalypse Now.

- The last CD i purchased within a week of its release date was Kanye West's College Dropout.

- I still don't know what Jarobi White's purpose was in A Tribe Called Quest.

- For several years I believed that 2Pac had infact faked his own death...

- I owned a copy of Lil Bow Wow's first album simply for the Snoop Dogg appearence.

- I used to think Daz Dillinger was the best rapper/producer ever. I certainly don't anymore and haven't listened to any music by him since 2005.

- I still think Takeover is better than Ether.

- I didn't even download LAX.

- I feel the demise of Cam'ron was when he announced he was working with scientists to invent his own colour.

- Redman taught me How To Roll a Blunt.

- I never replaced the following stolen CDs; Naughty By Nature's first album, Dr. Dre's 2001 and DJ Quik's Greatest Hits. Nor have I replaced my heavily scratched copy of The Chronic. God Bless the Internet.

that's all for now.

Jaydc555

« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2009, 03:36:55 AM »
-I cried the day pac died and when someone at school said something bad about him I smashed my dads root beer bottle over his face -I never listened to only built 4 Cuban linx until this year -i cried the day proof died.          -i was a death row fanatic and pre ordered too gangsta for radio which I still think is a great album along with chronic 2000.   -Ive always been a lil Wayne fan and bought his first album but now I can't stand him.     -I think roc a fella was a shitty label.  -I am a fan of suge knight.              -I think jay z and biggie are extremely over rated.          -i was a 50 cent fan when he dropped how to rob and tried to make everyone I knew listen to him the same way I do with crooked I.           - I resent snoop for the way he treats his artists.         -i know I'm getting old because I put on 2PAC live at the house of blues and some younger person said wow that's old school and I blew up at them for their ignorance until I realized its been 13 years