Author Topic: Official "Hip-Hop Confessions" Thread  (Read 1454 times)

2euce 7even

Re: Official "Hip-Hop Confessions" Thread
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2009, 03:06:24 AM »
please dont let that thread go down.

ikke

« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2009, 09:09:39 AM »
when I was younger I thought the notorious BIG and BIggie smalls were different persons :-X

2euce 7even

« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2009, 09:31:55 AM »
when I was younger I thought the notorious BIG and BIggie smalls were different persons :-X

..and when i was younger i thought 2pac and makaveli were different persons.:) (real talk)
- when i saw in "r u still down"-booklet: "contains sample from "shit donīt stop" by thug life" i was like: WHAT?thug life is a group?a person?wtf? lol

ikke

« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2009, 09:47:21 AM »

..and when i was younger i thought 2pac and makaveli were different persons.:) (real talk)
- when i saw in "r u still down"-booklet: "contains sample from "shit donīt stop" by thug life" i was like: WHAT?thug life is a group?a person?wtf? lol
lol

damn all those multiple aliases, you should only get one

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2009, 02:16:04 AM »
I used to bump Limp Bizkit like they were some hardcore type shit!

I had a copy of 'One fierce beer coaster' by Bloodhound Gang that I had to leave the house to play cuz my Grandparents might be coming round and here 'that filth' and I bought it mainly for the Dirty Dog glasses that came with it only to realize years later that Dirty Dog isnt the best brand in the world and those were only cheap imitations anyway!

I still play DMX and enjoy it... sad for what he turned into and hopeful he has one good album left in him!

Snoops album Doggystyle used to be my favourite and I was able to recite the whole thing... too bad people didnt seem to appreciate these skills cuz I was white and Em hadnt come out yet so people wouldnt give a white boy the time of day!

People were equally bemused when I rapped 'Insane in the Membrane' at a school social talent thing to get a T Shirt and some other prizes... Some slut singing Whitney Houston won... Slut!

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2009, 09:12:07 AM »
When i was about 16 and getting into hip hop i had enough money to buy one album out of doggystyle or mase's double up. I bought double up.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2009, 11:00:05 AM »
I don't like De La Soul. Just can't get into it, despite trying.

MediumL

« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2009, 11:05:51 AM »
I don't like De La Soul. Just can't get into it, despite trying.

i cant get into any of that native tongues shit.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

2euce 7even

« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2009, 01:37:49 PM »

lol

i dont know what chu talkin about but I AM NOT IKKE.

i thought everytime pac said "m.o.b" he was talkin about mobb sleep.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #69 on: August 01, 2009, 02:38:31 AM »

lol

nah, he has to, otherwise he will die :laugh:

2euce 7even

« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2009, 02:50:19 AM »

lol

hey dickhead, i dont have any aliases.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2009, 03:07:11 AM »

lol

hey dickhead, i dont have any aliases.

do you even know the difference between accounts & aliases?

2euce 7even

« Reply #72 on: August 06, 2009, 01:08:15 PM »
I thought Kanye West was a west coast rapper.

LMAO!!!

famozni

• 'G'
« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2009, 05:05:46 AM »
When i was about 16 and getting into hip hop i had enough money to buy one album out of doggystyle or mase's double up. I bought double up.

when mase came back with welcome back album , i actually was thinking about buying it, but i didnt..
good choice.. bust still rocks my harlem lullaby ,

2euce 7even

« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2009, 09:51:37 AM »
- I Thought "Parental Advisory Explicit Content"- Sticker Was Death Row Logo  ::)