Author Topic: (AUDIO) Raekwon - Beauty ft. N.O.R.E. & Joell Ortiz [No DJ]  (Read 185 times)

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Al Bundy

Re: (AUDIO) Raekwon - Beauty ft. N.O.R.E. & Joell Ortiz [No DJ]
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 10:45:04 PM »
is this a only built 4 cuban linx 2 track?

dude needs to quit bullshittin and release this. i'm hoping for another dope record like the first one. i'm expecting ghostface to be on this shit heavily

sav

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 10:57:32 PM »
dude needs to quit bullshittin and release this.

It's droppin august 11.  8)

And it's for sure a mix-tape track, not "OB4CL 2" material.

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 12:12:31 AM »
is this a only built 4 cuban linx 2 track?

dude needs to quit bullshittin and release this. i'm hoping for another dope record like the first one. i'm expecting ghostface to be on this shit heavily

It's off his mixtape "Blood On Chef's Apron" with no DJ

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 04:30:03 AM »
Joell has always been nice but he's really stepped up his game lyrically since Slaughterhouse formed.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2009, 05:20:27 AM »
JOELL ORTIZ
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2009, 07:16:59 AM »
Joell has always been nice but he's really stepped up his game lyrically since Slaughterhouse formed.

thats because when your already nice, and you rap with some wack ass mF's eventually there just gonna bring u down to there level... like if he was rapping with the game lol name dropping he would turn into some wack ass mf ... however, when you surround yourself with talented muthafuckers.. you automatically level up, just by learning absorbing all that knowledge and game.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2009, 09:22:56 AM »

thats because when your already nice, and you rap with some wack ass mF's eventually there just gonna bring u down to there level... like if he was rapping with the game lol name dropping he would turn into some wack ass mf ... however, when you surround yourself with talented muthafuckers.. you automatically level up, just by learning absorbing all that knowledge and game.

True story.  He'd be bi-polar.  :(  

Aftermath done fucked up.  They could've held the game on lock.  They should've released Stat Quo Statlanta, Bishop Lamont's the Reformation, and a Joell Ortiz album.  These three could have easily been the future head knockers.  Now it's looking like none of them will ever have that chance at legendary status where you're commercially recognized as much as you are critically acclaimed and praised.

But great things have risen from their disaster.  We've got slaughterhouse, a slew of Stat's street albums, and still a tentative release for The Reformation as well as Caltroit Metropolis.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 09:24:35 AM by Action! »
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks