Author Topic: VIDEO: Day In The Life - Tony Yayo  (Read 237 times)

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
VIDEO: Day In The Life - Tony Yayo
« on: June 24, 2009, 03:05:10 PM »
Part 1
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ng2UsrzOZdk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Ng2UsrzOZdk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Part 2
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/eX5r_XHPISc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/eX5r_XHPISc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Part 3
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-ReJWmyOsjo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-ReJWmyOsjo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: VIDEO: Day In The Life - Tony Yayo
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 03:12:09 PM »
lol, Yayo is a clown!

i've drove past his house before, he doesn't live in that hood; even if he's from their.

he lives about 10 mintues away from their in an extremely rich area, with million dollar houses & shit.

his house looks alright; nothin' like 50's on MTV Crib's.

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 03:17:00 PM »
lol, Yayo is a clown!

i've drove past his house before, he doesn't live in that hood; even if he's from their.

he lives about 10 mintues away from their in an extremely rich area, with million dollar houses & shit.

Obviously he doesn't still live in the hood when hes got millions sitting in the bank, if you watched the video he even says he doesnt live in the hood but still visits it from time to time unlike most of the rappers out there who can't go back to their hoods.

OchoCinco

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 03:19:23 PM »
Lets me guess what his 3 meals of the day consist of.

breakfast - 50cent cockmeat sandwich
lunch- a 50cent salad toss
supper - a combo of breakfast n lunch

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 03:20:40 PM »

Lol, you sound hella gay there

OchoCinco

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2009, 03:22:45 PM »

im just statin what probably happens

and u look hella gay for havin a pic of spider loc.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2009, 03:24:29 PM »
lol, Yayo is a clown!

Obviously he doesn't still live in the hood when hes got millions sitting in the bank, if you watched the video he even says he doesnt live in the hood but still visits it from time to time unlike most of the rappers out there who can't go back to their hoods.

word, he said that?

my bad, i couldn't watch all of that (i watched about 30 seconds lol) & i saw him in the hood actin' like it's where he is from.

he'll be back their soon, 50 is throwin' a big party in his hood after he takes them all to Six Flags lol.

he said Artest, Alston & Tim Thomas will make apperances lol.

Jamaica Ave. isn't all that bad though; their are spots that are rough, but nothin' like it was years ago.

it's really just a long strip of stores to cop clothes & kicks cheap; from 11 AM - 6 PM you wouldn't know it's "the hood".

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2009, 03:31:37 PM »
lol, Yayo is a clown!

word, he said that?

my bad, i couldn't watch all of that (i watched about 30 seconds lol) & i saw him in the hood actin' like it's where he is from.

he'll be back their soon, 50 is throwin' a big party in his hood after he takes them all to Six Flags lol.

he said Artest, Alston & Tim Thomas will make apperances lol.

Jamaica Ave. isn't all that bad though; their are spots that are rough, but nothin' like it was years ago.

it's really just a long strip of stores to cop clothes & kicks cheap; from 11 AM - 6 PM you wouldn't know it's "the hood".

That is where hes from, so of course he'll act like it lol...

50s done a lot to clean the neihbourhood up, that should be seen as a good thing that it aint as bad as it used to be... Jay should do something bout Bedstuy

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2009, 03:33:13 PM »

im just statin what probably happens

and u look hella gay for havin a pic of spider loc.
I aint the one comin into topics and bringin up mens cocks for breakfast damn you gotta question yourself there thats not right!