Author Topic: Crooked i deserve to be considered one of the best  (Read 8521 times)

papa-smurf

Crooked i deserve to be considered one of the best
« on: June 25, 2009, 01:33:53 PM »
No he never droped a album but he put out as many songs and verses as any other artist.Take 30 of crooked i best verses and put them against 30 of jay-z,biggie or any rapper best vereses and i bet crooked i verses is just as good or better.I bet crooked i put out more verses and songs then biggie or most of the other artsit.Im tired of people saying dumb shit like how can he be one of the best when he havent dropped a album?He probley put out more then 4 albums worth of material.4 free.
How can you not appreciate that and give the man his credit?

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Crooked i deserve to be considered one of the best
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 02:12:12 PM »
+1

real talk

crooked i at his best > any other rapper alive

albums are so 1990's...we're in the digital era now....nobody cares about CDs lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Kool Beenz

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 02:12:56 PM »
some of yall suck his dick way too hard

Kool Beenz

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 02:13:54 PM »
and im not saying any names... but if you think im talking about you... then i guess its you....

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 02:17:19 PM »

what kind of an insecure person thinks other people "suck dick" for stating their opinions?

are you 12?
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Africandogg

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 02:25:02 PM »
Crooked is the best out of all the New West all he needs to do is put an album out package to show his greatness. I wanna hav his cd booklet where I can read the credits n shout outs!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 02:30:12 PM »
Crooked is the best out of all the New West all he needs to do is put an album out package to show his greatness. I wanna hav his cd booklet where I can read the credits n shout outs!

id LOVE to have a Crooked I cd in my hands instead of just "life after deathrow" dvd and a few vinyls

but even if that day never comes, dude has give me about 500 FREE songs which are better than 99% of what other rappers make

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2009, 02:33:35 PM »
a crooked I topic not made by crack wilson  :o

the world is going to end.

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2009, 03:05:27 PM »

what kind of an insecure person thinks other people "suck dick" for stating their opinions?

are you 12?

lol. you know this is a rap forum and rappers say "suck a dick" all the time, right?

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

2euce 7even

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2009, 03:10:05 PM »
CROOK THIS, CROOK THAT, BUT TELL ME WHY?
WHY IS HE "BEST RAPPER", "THE BEST WEST COAST RAPPER", "BEST MC`S"?
PROVE IT.

EFFeX

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2009, 03:15:27 PM »
CROOK THIS, CROOK THAT, BUT TELL ME WHY?
WHY IS HE "BEST RAPPER", "THE BEST WEST COAST RAPPER", "BEST MC`S"?
PROVE IT.

Hasn't he proven it through his music?

By the way I don't think he is the best of ALL TIME, but he definitely shits on current day emcees.

Al Bundy

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2009, 03:36:29 PM »

word.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2009, 04:35:15 PM »

are you 12?

lol. you know this is a rap forum and rappers say "suck a dick" all the time, right?

are we rappers??

do you really tell someone you've never met to "suck a dick" if they disagree with you in real life?

seems rather childish to me

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2009, 04:49:39 PM »
No the fuck he dont.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2009, 05:00:03 PM »
No the fuck he dont.

and who does?  spider locc or 40 glocc??

::)