Author Topic: Crooked i deserve to be considered one of the best  (Read 8529 times)

Moe

Re: Crooked i deserve to be considered one of the best
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2009, 05:57:57 PM »
some of yall suck his dick way too hard

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2009, 06:13:40 PM »
No the fuck he dont.

and who does?  spider locc or 40 glocc??

::)

None of the above.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2009, 06:17:19 PM »
No the fuck he dont.

and who does?  spider locc or 40 glocc??

::)

None of the above.

lol maybe i got u confused with someone else on here lol

no disrespect haha
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2009, 06:53:20 PM »
some of yall suck his dick way too hard

what kind of an insecure person thinks other people "suck dick" for stating their opinions?

are you 12?

lol. you know this is a rap forum and rappers say "suck a dick" all the time, right?

are we rappers??

do you really tell someone you've never met to "suck a dick" if they disagree with you in real life?

seems rather childish to me

not me personally, but you shouldnt be surprised

half of the people on here are wanna-be rappers

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2009, 07:40:52 PM »
lol  well i dont ever tell people to "suck a dick" unless they're a fine-ass female
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2009, 08:33:01 PM »
how do people shit on Crooked?

54 Hip Hop Weekly's (right?) >>> anything that most of your favorite artists ever did.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2009, 08:34:16 PM »

54 Hip Hop Weekly's (right?) >>> anything that most of your favorite artists ever did.

+1

unless it's 2pac

that nigga "al bundy" is just a hater of good music. 

Jaydc555

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2009, 08:35:54 PM »
I like Al but he likes gucci mane....

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2009, 08:39:32 PM »

LOL LOL LOL AND THAT FAGGOT HAS THE BALLS TO DISS CROOKED???  LOL AL BUNDY YOU ARE A JOKE

acgrundy

« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2009, 11:03:01 PM »
you can't even consider him...he has never put out an album.  That is the true test...making a classic album.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2009, 01:56:29 AM »

That's overreacting big time. 54 Freestyles on other rappers beats don't hold a candle to the best rappers. Unless you can hold an album on your own, you are just a talented lyricist not a great rapper.

Is Crooked I a great lyricist? For sure, but Suge also said that he can't make a consistent album. How can you disagree with that when he don't have an album out?
Joell Ortiz released an album on Koch Records, you really think that Crooked I has so much trouble finding the distribution deal or that he is waiting for the perfect moment?
He is afraid of his album and keeps on putting the release date forward and forward because he fears that if will flop critically or saleswise.

And before some of you start yapping about Block Obama and how it was a album, please tell me this:
Can you really say that Block Obama EP was a classic?

Hopefully someone can slap some sense to him so that he actually releases an album after Slaughterhouse pops. You can't expect people to consider you as one of the greats when you don't drop any albums. Don't tell me that he has to be considered with the likes of Cube, Dr. Dre & Snoop when he is dropping "so many free songs".

Jaydc555

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2009, 01:59:10 AM »
I think when its all said and done he will give us many dope albums and will be looked at as one of the greats.He just needs to get over his fear of his first album and get it out.I just feel once he gets it out there he will give us album after album.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2009, 02:05:21 AM »
i like 3 of Gucci Mane songs.... sue me
i like crooked I too but i dont think like considering him the best when he has accomplished nothing in hip hop besides being a great MC and is in a "legendary" group (thats what the dubcc memebers act like, as if they were a modern day Wu Tang) which hasn't even dropped a fuckin single
anyone can name 10 great MC but how many have actually changed and had an impact like in hip hop like the legends have

ill wait for Crooked I'z version of Tha Chronic or Doggystyle before i claim he is the amongst the best

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2009, 02:38:21 AM »

That's overreacting big time. 54 Freestyles on other rappers beats don't hold a candle to the best rappers. Unless you can hold an album on your own, you are just a talented lyricist not a great rapper.

Is Crooked I a great lyricist? For sure, but Suge also said that he can't make a consistent album. How can you disagree with that when he don't have an album out?
Joell Ortiz released an album on Koch Records, you really think that Crooked I has so much trouble finding the distribution deal or that he is waiting for the perfect moment?
He is afraid of his album and keeps on putting the release date forward and forward because he fears that if will flop critically or saleswise.

And before some of you start yapping about Block Obama and how it was a album, please tell me this:
Can you really say that Block Obama EP was a classic?

Hopefully someone can slap some sense to him so that he actually releases an album after Slaughterhouse pops. You can't expect people to consider you as one of the greats when you don't drop any albums. Don't tell me that he has to be considered with the likes of Cube, Dr. Dre & Snoop when he is dropping "so many free songs".
props, well said.

i have yet to see a good street album from Crooked

LOL LOL LOL AND THAT FAGGOT HAS THE BALLS TO DISS CROOKED???  LOL AL BUNDY YOU ARE A JOKE
crack wilson, you're obviously not smart enough to comprehend Al Bundy's comments
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 02:40:02 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »