Author Topic: Crooked i deserve to be considered one of the best  (Read 8512 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Crooked i deserve to be considered one of the best
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2009, 11:24:28 AM »
^he's workin' with Slaughterhouse, i think it's given Crooked new life.

he's slaughtered everything he's touched on Slaughterhouse songs so far & his most recent song "If You Ever Hear Me" is absolutely incredible. :o

Crooked's EP should be sick, hopin' it's more than just 4-5 tracks though. :-X

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2009, 11:32:02 AM »
Yeah hopefully it will be longer than Royces, the next few months sound promising shit loads of good albums meant to be droppin like Lupe, KiD CuDi, Wale etc plus
On top of the Slaugterhouse album, Royce is dropping The Revival EPon July 7th and Street Hop on Sept. 22nd; while Crooked I is set to drop Pig Face Weapon Waiston July 28th! Rappers should be scared? the machine is taking over.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2009, 11:34:00 AM »
hey BOOZ

you realize this isn't 1995 right?  albums really don't make a rapper anymore

canibus can drop 5 albums, that doesn't make me think of him as being any better or worse an emcee.....

crooked i > your favorite living rapper
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2009, 11:35:26 AM »
Joell & Joey have EP's comin' this Summer too. 8)

Summer is goin' to have some dope shit droppin'; it started off yesterday when Blaq Poet leaked! ;D 8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2009, 11:45:15 AM »
slaughterhouse is the best thing to happen to rap music

8)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2009, 12:17:10 PM »

8)
i dont think they will do good, they will flop & fall off the face of the earth :-X

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2009, 12:24:58 PM »
albums really don't make a rapper anymore

They still do

canibus can drop 5 albums, that doesn't make me think of him as being any better or worse an emcee.....

maybe not for you, but the rest of us it does. One of the reasons Canibus is not a legend is because he has yet to drop a classic album.

crooked i > your favorite living rapper

fail

why do you need an album to prove anything? would you really say Bow Wow >>> Crooked I because Bow Wow has more CDs out?

Bow Wow doesn't have any quality albums, so no. If Crooked releases a shitty album then it won't prove anything, in fact, it would hurt his status. If he releases a great album then it will legitimize his career.

Think about Slaughterhouse for a minute. If their project is disappointing then it will hurt them as a group and kill all the buzz they have been building, and they will probably disband. Of course albums still matter. Albums still make or break rappers.

Al Bundy

« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2009, 01:14:58 PM »
how do people shit on Crooked?

54 Hip Hop Weekly's (right?) >>> anything that most of your favorite artists ever did.

+1

unless it's 2pac

that nigga "al bundy" is just a hater of good music. 

just because i don't condone the dick sucking of crooked i on this board doesn't mean that i'm a "hater"

i've given crooked i his props before. all i'm saying is that he's not hip-hops jesus like some of you cock suckers like to make him out to be

Al Bundy

« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2009, 01:17:52 PM »
I like Al but he likes gucci mane....

LOL LOL LOL AND THAT FAGGOT HAS THE BALLS TO DISS CROOKED???  LOL AL BUNDY YOU ARE A JOKE

wow. mad much? LOL @ calling me a faggot when you sit on this forum making thread after thread after thread about your favorite jack-off material. you have a man crush on a rapper and you're calling me the faggot  ::)

"OH NO. AL BUNDY LIKES GUCCI MANE!"

Al Bundy

« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2009, 01:19:13 PM »

LOL LOL LOL AND THAT FAGGOT HAS THE BALLS TO DISS CROOKED???  LOL AL BUNDY YOU ARE A JOKE
crack wilson, you're obviously not smart enough to comprehend Al Bundy's comments

8)

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2009, 02:21:54 PM »
Crooked is DOPE. He's a cool kat too... met him once a show.  8)
FuCk.Th3.wOrLd

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2009, 02:35:11 PM »

8)
i dont think they will do good, they will flop & fall off the face of the earth :-X

well they're on the ROCK THE BELLS tour with Nas, The Roots , GZA and tons of other big name acts - they'll get the most exposure they can

and i wouldnt be surprised if Royce got Eminem on a song with them

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2009, 03:01:19 PM »

8)

well they're on the ROCK THE BELLS tour with Nas, The Roots , GZA and tons of other big name acts - they'll get the most exposure they can

and i wouldnt be surprised if Royce got Eminem on a song with them
i doubt it ::) anyway i think em is trash :-X

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2009, 03:02:01 PM »

LOL LOL LOL AND THAT FAGGOT HAS THE BALLS TO DISS CROOKED???  LOL AL BUNDY YOU ARE A JOKE

wow. mad much? LOL @ calling me a faggot when you sit on this forum making thread after thread after thread about your favorite jack-off material. you have a man crush on a rapper and you're calling me the faggot  ::)

ha ha +1

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2009, 03:15:46 PM »

ha ha +1

-1  to you

and -1 to you too

gucci mane?? please.