Author Topic: Crooked i deserve to be considered one of the best  (Read 8535 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: Crooked i deserve to be considered one of the best
« Reply #135 on: July 01, 2009, 11:09:02 AM »
Okay I have another question...do you consider Crooked I to be better than Pac?

Crooked I the greatest rapper alive atm but Pac the greatest rapper ever to do it.

first, i'm not even calling him the best rapper alive, i truly believe that Budden & Royce are better rappers; but Crooked is a very close third.

secondly, FUCK NO! Pac is the GOAT in my opinon & any other legend like that is probably (can't say for sure) better than Crooked I.

but if you made a list of the top 50 rappers of all time & left Crooked out, i would be a little shocked.

IMO Crooked can't be considered one of the greatest rappers because he is not a complete emcee.

for real man sayin that crooked is not a complete emcee is just ridiculous, flow, lyrics, storytelling, emotions in all those segments, i agree he didnt have songs about sun making love to a moon and how aliens are coming to fornicate with humans etc but hes COMPLETE as they come.

his verse from Displacement track leaked few days ago, and this is the stuff dude drops from dome in like 5 minutes:

This morning I woke up in some different shoes
a different dude who was raised with different views
a caucasion I think my dad is missing screws
he told me that whites win and niggers lose
he red a book by Hitler and it lit his fuse
Meine Kampf, it said get rid of jews
niggers are gorillas that belong in a ZOO
Im lookin in the mirror, damn Crooked this is you
my mom is Natalie she calls me Bradley
and sadly we are a part of racist family
Im doing acid at a party with some skinheads
if I tell them how I really feel I would have been dead
cause I dont see it as africans and europeans
I think we are all equal man we human beings
a good son never bickers with his folks
so last night I shot a black nigger in his throat....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #136 on: July 01, 2009, 02:54:27 PM »

Crooked I the greatest rapper alive atm but Pac the greatest rapper ever to do it.

first, i'm not even calling him the best rapper alive, i truly believe that Budden & Royce are better rappers; but Crooked is a very close third.

secondly, FUCK NO! Pac is the GOAT in my opinon & any other legend like that is probably (can't say for sure) better than Crooked I.

but if you made a list of the top 50 rappers of all time & left Crooked out, i would be a little shocked.

IMO Crooked can't be considered one of the greatest rappers because he is not a complete emcee.

for real man sayin that crooked is not a complete emcee is just ridiculous, flow, lyrics, storytelling, emotions in all those segments, i agree he didnt have songs about sun making love to a moon and how aliens are coming to fornicate with humans etc but hes COMPLETE as they come.

his verse from Displacement track leaked few days ago, and this is the stuff dude drops from dome in like 5 minutes:

tell 'em homie. 8)

also, Common is a more accomplished artist, but overall as a rapper Crooked I is hands down the better one.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #137 on: July 02, 2009, 09:37:06 AM »

Where did I mention suns and aliens?

That's a good verse I actually really like that song. What's sad is that's one of the only time he's actually stepping away from the gangsta/boss shit, and its on another rapper's song. It shows the potential he has but he is in no way a complete emcee yet. Crooked himself has acknowledged he needs to drop an album to prove himself. Albums are much harder to put out than doing freestyles, and when it comes to crooked he goes about it like everyone else, shit it takes him even longer. How long have we been waiting for B.O.S.S. now? And now he's not even going to release it as an album. I don't know whether he's scared of failure or what's holding him back. Hopefully he will actually drop that ep and it is dope, and that he follows it with a classic debut, because that Block Obama 2 was disappointing.

Until he proves himself and can come out with classic music, fuck no he can't fuck with Common.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #138 on: July 02, 2009, 02:41:37 PM »
Bottom line is, think about the reasons why you think Pac is the GOAT and better than Crooked. Yet obviously if you compare their rhymes, crooked can out rhyme Pac.

For those same reasons, Crooked can't fuck with the other legends of hip hop, no matter how much of a dope freestyler he is. I've heard a bunch of sick freestylers who could rhyme circles around Pac, but I don't call any of these guys great rappers because they can't come out with classic albums.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 02:45:56 PM by rapsodie »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #139 on: July 02, 2009, 02:58:38 PM »
^i'm not sayin' he is the second best rapper of all time behind Pac lol.

i said make a list of 50 of the greatest rappers & tell me you'd leave him off of it.

you can put him 48th, 49th or 50th; but he still makes the list.

he isn't better than Pac, but their aren't 49 other rappers that are even half way near what Pac was.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #140 on: July 02, 2009, 03:16:43 PM »
Whats up with everyone saying Snoop is a great MC, seriously? No hate but dude doesnt write his own lyrics so i dont see how you can even mention him in a sentence with any top MCs, not to mention he only has one great album and most of that was due to Dres production and guidance...

+1
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #141 on: July 02, 2009, 03:17:30 PM »
see, no way lol.

Crooked I >>> Common & it's not even close.

like i said, he is a top 50 rapper; make a list (a real list), with no "gimmies" like Common & tell me Crooked I doesn't make it lol.

someone actually tried to say Common was better than Crook??? lolzers
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #142 on: July 02, 2009, 03:20:58 PM »

i said make a list of 50 of the greatest rappers & tell me you'd leave him off of it.

he isn't better than Pac, but their aren't 49 other rappers that are even half way near what Pac was.

you've already tried to shoot down every rapper i mention, so what the fuck would listing 50 more of them accomplish? Like I said before, think about the realistic reasons why Pac is better than Crooked I and you'll see what I mean.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #143 on: July 02, 2009, 03:25:55 PM »

you've already tried to shoot down every rapper i mention, so what the fuck would listing 50 more of them accomplish? Like I said before, think about the realistic reasons why Pac is better than Crooked I and you'll see what I mean.

you said Common lol.

your other list had two guys who i agreed with & a bunch of guys i never even heard of; i would assume if they were really hands down better than Crooked I i would have heard a little something from them.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #144 on: July 02, 2009, 03:27:04 PM »
see, no way lol.

Crooked I >>> Common & it's not even close.

like i said, he is a top 50 rapper; make a list (a real list), with no "gimmies" like Common & tell me Crooked I doesn't make it lol.

someone actually tried to say Common was better than Crook??? lolzers

Let me know when Crooked I releases 6 near classic albums and one of his songs is considered one of the greatest hip hop songs of all time.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #145 on: July 02, 2009, 03:32:20 PM »

you said Common lol.

your other list had two guys who i agreed with & a bunch of guys i never even heard of; i would assume if they were really hands down better than Crooked I i would have heard a little something from them.

I only listed those to show there are better pure rhymers than Crooked because that is apparently how you judge a great rapper. I wouldn't even consider half of those great rappers because not all of them can come out with great albums.

Most people don't know who Crooked is either. Weren't you just trying to argue that popularity doesn't matter?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #146 on: July 02, 2009, 04:21:27 PM »
^it doesn't matter at all, but i still think i would have heard them by now if they were putting out the heat Crooked I is; or "better" than Crooked I is.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #147 on: July 02, 2009, 04:28:47 PM »
^it doesn't matter at all, but i still think i would have heard them by now if they were putting out the heat Crooked I is; or "better" than Crooked I is.

I doubt it. No offense but I don't think your hip hop knowledge is very wide, based on you only knowing Blackalicious out of my list (and everyone knows about gift of gab)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #148 on: July 02, 2009, 04:32:18 PM »
^i guess not, but ask anybody else who knows he or the rest of your list & ask them whose better. ;)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #149 on: July 02, 2009, 04:50:58 PM »
^i guess not, but ask anybody else who knows he or the rest of your list & ask them whose better. ;)

Been there done that homie. On other forum's I'M the one who's defending Crooked.

This is basically a Crooked I board so I know half the people on here aren't going to agree with me.  

« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 04:52:58 PM by rapsodie »