Author Topic: Crooked i deserve to be considered one of the best  (Read 8537 times)

MediumL

Re: Crooked i deserve to be considered one of the best
« Reply #195 on: July 08, 2009, 08:22:16 AM »
HAHAHHA  ;D :D :D :D ;D :D Yep considered one of the best to not drop an album  :laugh: :laugh:

Crooked would rap circles around all your favourite rappers today.

i hear MediumL's a fan of Spider Locc

LMAO Only spider loc song ive heard is blutiful world remix which was pretty good. Hop off crookeds nuts - its actually scary how much you stan him. Its like you're related to him or some shit. Hes a dope rapper but its not like hes even dominating every Slaughterhouse track let alone every rapper in the industry.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 08:24:19 AM by MediumL »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #196 on: July 08, 2009, 10:13:46 AM »
but its not like hes even dominating every Slaughterhouse track

i'd say he's ahead in the standings of the four for having the best verse on most Slaughterhouse tracks.

& the only reason he hasn't owned every track was because Joe Budden & Royce are two of the best rappers in the game; i'd put them at 1 & 2.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #197 on: July 08, 2009, 10:39:33 AM »

2.5 for bitch?  2.5 for gangsta rap?

2 for WE BALLIN?

LMAO

maybe you just listen to more trashy music than I do so your rating standard is higher  ;D

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #198 on: July 08, 2009, 10:54:24 AM »
but its not like hes even dominating every Slaughterhouse track

i'd say he's ahead in the standings of the four for having the best verse on most Slaughterhouse tracks.

& the only reason he hasn't owned every track was because Joe Budden & Royce are two of the best rappers in the game; i'd put them at 1 & 2.

so now Budden and Royce are among the greatest as well? LOL

I'm pretty much done with this argument. We've been going on for 8 pages, and I've got shit to do. I'll let Blasphemy take over.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #199 on: July 08, 2009, 10:58:40 AM »
^Royce maybe a late 40 guy, but he has an album. ;D

Joe has a long way to go, but a classic album, in my opinon, under his belt; which is proof that it doesn't get you anywhere.

best album of the year so far & it sold like 30k. :-\

Crooked has so much more material than them out though (most rappers actually lol), so that's why he is ahead; but at this very moment in time, personally i put Royce & Joe ahead of Crooked for my favorites. ;)

what do you have to do? lmao, post in another thread? :laugh:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #200 on: July 08, 2009, 11:10:08 AM »
naw I'm trying to limit my time on the dub overall

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #201 on: July 08, 2009, 12:03:48 PM »

that's what's up.

Blasphemy

« Reply #202 on: July 08, 2009, 12:44:17 PM »
back on topic...

Does he deserve to be one of the greats? Not yet, doesn't mean he's a sub-par rapper (anyone who says that is one ignorant mother fucker), but He's barely just becoming a West Coast Legend.The Man was signed to 1 of the Seminal Labels ever to come to formation (Death Row), and sadly never dropped his albums (if I remember correctly didn't they leak?). Anyways...

It seems Crooked is trying to build a work Ethic Like Tupac (Hip-Hop weekly is proof of this). Like Tupac, he's trying to show his fanbase he actually gives a shit for his support.While his Catalog only consist of 2 unreleased albums, a Digital Only EP, and a couple of mixtapes. When it comes to Rawness, he's coming very hard. As a Lyricist, he's spitting good stuff.

As for his overall Catalog listing, Club songs are extremely absent and its more of a Gangster Rap vibe he's putting out even when he's doing the club track.He's kept his production in very good taste (non-of the shit we be seeing on mainstream artist). Over All Crooked I is a good Rapper, and is basically a Premier West Coast Legend, and as a MC he Still has some growing, but he is still a very powerful MC to reckon with. Can he become a Great??? Oh hell yes, he has the potential. All he really needs to do, is Take his best work, and put out a album, and He'll be closer to solidifying a good legacy.

West Coast Legend - Oh yeah
Over All Legend - He's coming up, as long as he doesn't screw up (he hasn't yet IMO) he can become one if he really puts everything into his Debut album. Overall I think he's a good MC and can become one if he really works hard for it. 

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #203 on: July 08, 2009, 04:50:12 PM »
i think Crooked I's verse on the songs "Slaughterhouse" and "On Slaught" alone are enough to put him in the top 25 of all time   ;D

just listen to them 2 verses if ya don't believe me haha, best verses i've heard all decade
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Blasphemy

« Reply #204 on: July 09, 2009, 02:52:32 AM »
Yeah, same (Sorta) mostly with the forums I'm on in general.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #205 on: May 09, 2011, 11:19:07 AM »
2 years later and Crooked is still the best rapper on the west
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #206 on: May 09, 2011, 11:31:16 AM »
attention thread. 2 years later and he's still not top 50. As a matter of fact, his weak attempts at albums/eps whatever you want to call them pretty much show he will never drop anything close to classic. He's still a freestyler, not a songwriter.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 11:33:13 AM by SPICE TWO »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #207 on: May 09, 2011, 11:33:07 AM »
attention thread. 2 years later and he's still not top 50
lmao  why? because people like Spider Loc belong ahead?  lmao

haters gonna hate though.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #208 on: May 09, 2011, 11:37:09 AM »

why do you namedrop shitty rappers as a defense mechanism? That just makes your argument look even more retarded.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #209 on: May 09, 2011, 02:14:24 PM »

why do you namedrop shitty rappers as a defense mechanism? That just makes your argument look even more retarded.

this coming from a guy who got banned and pretends to be a Spice 1 groupy as his cover-up?

smh