Author Topic: Crooked i deserve to be considered one of the best  (Read 8524 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Crooked i deserve to be considered one of the best
« Reply #225 on: February 19, 2012, 02:54:17 PM »
so Treach of Naughty by Nature isn't one of the greats?

what about Percee P?  it took him 20 years to drop an album but hes better than almost anyone

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #226 on: February 19, 2012, 03:14:23 PM »
Crooked I is on Papoose status. Lol at comparing him to Treach (who isn't one of the best either).

DaKilla Bitch!!!!

• 'G'
  • Westcoast Nigga!!!!
« Reply #227 on: February 19, 2012, 03:21:12 PM »
Fonzyyyyyyyyyyyyy what the hell do you know about Pac´s "R U Still Down Remember me?" Album nothing...so shut up lil baby.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #228 on: February 19, 2012, 03:26:00 PM »
Fonzyyyyyyyyyyyyy what the hell do you know about Pac´s "R U Still Down Remember me?" Album nothing...so shut up lil baby.

well i first got it when it came out either late 97 or early 98 and now i have every original from it too.  i know every word and beat on that CD in my head perfectly.

meanwhile you go around crying about Wolf Wang, is this right?  Petey warned us about you, you big lug!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #229 on: February 19, 2012, 03:26:54 PM »
Crooked I is on Papoose status. Lol at comparing him to Treach (who isn't one of the best either).

Treach is part of Eminems top 5 rappers ever so he must have done something right

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #230 on: February 19, 2012, 03:35:06 PM »
LoL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

DaKilla Bitch!!!!

• 'G'
  • Westcoast Nigga!!!!
« Reply #231 on: February 19, 2012, 03:36:17 PM »

well i first got it when it came out either late 97 or early 98 and now i have every original from it too.  i know every word and beat on that CD in my head perfectly.

meanwhile you go around crying about Wolf Wang, is this right?  Petey warned us about you, you big lug!

fonzy i copped the vinyl & cd plus i got the og´s beside that you listing to washed up dirtbag named Petey? huh? that was a good one really,by the way who the hell is wolfwanggg? nobody knows him. i need to leave you alone cause i see this signature, is that you house?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #232 on: February 19, 2012, 03:40:24 PM »
"is that you house"  - looks like your Google translator isn't working

anyways Ferhat, you are the reason Effex and Aaron will never leak Still an MC original - only because they know how much you want it

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #233 on: February 19, 2012, 03:44:23 PM »
Damn y'all some lame as fans,take 30 crooked verses and match em with 30 big jz or pac verses and they are on point? Not real songs but verses!  Thats like saying Luke Walton knows the offense as well as Kobe!   Muthafuccas it's what you do in the actual game. And being honest crooked solo work on his own beats don't match what those other artist did. I know equals are fans but be fucking realistic! You think basketball fans would say Reggie Miller was better then Jordan just because he had more range on his jumper? Yell™
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #234 on: February 19, 2012, 03:50:23 PM »
crookeds best verses shit on jayz's

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #235 on: February 19, 2012, 04:14:26 PM »

Treach is part of Eminems top 5 rappers ever so he must have done something right

No he's not. I don't get why you still pretend to be a Crooked I fan.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #236 on: February 19, 2012, 04:16:21 PM »
oh gollum...so gullible.

Aaron

• 'G'
  • C.O.B. Circle of Bosses
« Reply #237 on: February 19, 2012, 07:08:28 PM »

anyways Ferhat, you are the reason Effex and Aaron will never leak Still an MC original - only because they know how much you want it

Lol

DaKilla Bitch!!!!

• 'G'
  • Westcoast Nigga!!!!
« Reply #238 on: February 20, 2012, 01:07:09 AM »

well i first got it when it came out either late 97 or early 98 and now i have every original from it too.  i know every word and beat on that CD in my head perfectly.

meanwhile you go around crying about Wolf Wang, is this right?  Petey warned us about you, you big lug!

fonzy i copped the vinyl & cd plus i got the og´s beside that you listing to washed up dirtbag named Petey? huh? that was a good one really,by the way who the hell is wolfwanggg? nobody knows him. i need to leave you alone cause i see this signature, is that you house?

remember when I got you to believe me and Dante Benz were selling Crooked I's album?

pure comedy

Remember when someone at bossaboard destroyed you punk ass with this:

DaKilla Bitch!!!!

• 'G'
  • Westcoast Nigga!!!!
« Reply #239 on: February 20, 2012, 01:09:38 AM »

Dude you just a bum and that song sucks, i don´t care if they not gonna leak it i got this song already.the remix is better punk!