Author Topic: Weed & Alcohol  (Read 187 times)

ikke

Weed & Alcohol
« on: July 05, 2009, 01:25:30 PM »
Proberly gonna get some weed tomorrow,
for the first time ::)

I heard somewhere that weed and beer don't mix, that you'll get a blackout for 5 weeks, is that shit true?

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: Weed & Alcohol
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 01:29:00 PM »
lmao...get drunk an smoke a blunt..you'll be aiight. Just remember young grasshopper. ALL THINGS IN MODERATION. At some point in your life, hopefully sooner than later, you should analyze yourself to see what type of person you are. What might be good for me, might not be good for you. Chuch.

ikke

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 01:37:56 PM »
lmao...get drunk an smoke a blunt..you'll be aiight. Just remember young grasshopper. ALL THINGS IN MODERATION. At some point in your life, hopefully sooner than later, you should analyze yourself to see what type of person you are. What might be good for me, might not be good for you. Chuch.
aight thanks for the help.

And when I go bad (karma hates me so I'll probarly will), what do I do?
A friend told me some sugar...that works?

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2009, 01:41:09 PM »
When you go bad? You mean when you become an alcoholic pothead? Well if your that sure that its gonna happen, maybe you should stay sober.

But if you drink a lot, too much perhaps, and then smoke weed. You might get the spins and throw up lol. There is really no cure for hangovers idk what you talkin about with sugar.

ikke

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2009, 01:43:50 PM »
When you go bad? You mean when you become an alcoholic pothead? Well if your that sure that its gonna happen, maybe you should stay sober.

But if you drink a lot, too much perhaps, and then smoke weed. You might get the spins and throw up lol. There is really no cure for hangovers idk what you talkin about with sugar.
No bad like bad trip kind of thing but then with weed

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2009, 01:44:52 PM »
You cant trip off weed. You cant even really smoke too much. But its possible to smoke a lot too fast and get sick lol.

Roccy

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2009, 02:04:35 PM »
..are how old are you?
how it really goes down..

ikke

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2009, 02:14:13 PM »
..are how old are you?

16, I know a bit old for the first smoke

Sparegeez

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2009, 02:43:04 PM »
I don't understand how people say they get the "spins" only after they smoke when they've been drinking.. Weed relaxes my drunkeness if anything, it doesn't make it worse. Go ahead and smoke a blunt after drinking it's a lot more fun.

ikke

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2009, 02:46:02 PM »
I don't understand how people say they get the "spins" only after they smoke when they've been drinking.. Weed relaxes my drunkeness if anything, it doesn't make it worse. Go ahead and smoke a blunt after drinking it's a lot more fun.
It won't seriously fuck me up so I guess I'll just experiment a bit if I like it

Sparegeez

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2009, 02:49:20 PM »
It won't seriously fuck me up so I guess I'll just experiment a bit if I like it

I wouldn't even call it experimenting just do it, it's not like it's a big step like fuckin a bitch in the ass