Author Topic: 5 People on here you could see yourself chillin with in real life  (Read 2667 times)

Kool Beenz

Re: 5 People on here you could see yourself chillin with in real life
« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2009, 10:49:07 PM »
damn homo sympathizer

go play tag with Mauzip and Bez

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2009, 10:49:53 PM »
you can throw insults or you can make an argument.

it wouldn't be cool if i said nigger all the time and didn't hang out with black people for being black would it?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Jaydc555

« Reply #77 on: June 29, 2009, 10:51:25 PM »
Were on a westcoast hip hop forum.If you want political correctness this is not the place to be

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: June 29, 2009, 10:54:46 PM »
I really appreciate you saying something to me instead of throwing a profane sexual insult. I really really do.

I suppose your right but it just throws me the fuck off...Imagine talking with a gang of people about cool shit that you all like and it's California the most liberal progressive state in the union, the same state that started the medical weed industry and was home to places like L.A. and San Francisco where all kinds of people in the 60's marched for civil rights for all and then all of the sudden some people are like "yeah those dirty fucking niggers, i don't eat where those black people eat. yeah we can chill, but don't bring any black people..."

I mean, just imagine that....cause that's how it feels to me.

I'm not black and I'm not gay, but I don't think that there is anything wrong with anyone that is those things because that is who they are and I wouldn't want anyone to disrespect me because of what I am, you know?

I'm not trying to just hate on y'all, but that is what it is to me.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Jaydc555

« Reply #79 on: June 29, 2009, 10:59:06 PM »
Understandable.Truth is I could have a lot more thought provoking conversation on here if I wanted but in reality its pointless.This is not the place to look for intelligent conversation.Most of what I say is for shock value because hey its a forum for west coast hip hop not the huffington post you know?Just let shit roll off your back around here.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: June 29, 2009, 11:03:19 PM »
I guess, but I can't help but lash out when I see it. Whenever someone gay bashes, my hippie instinct makes my skin crawl it's like "Who the fuck invited Dick Cheney?" seriously, you're an old republican guy to me the second you say 'faggot'...imagine shaking hands with people and passing joints and then someone just slips a piece of dog shit into the hand/dap session rotation...it's just nasty. to the point where I'm ashamed if my name (even my internet name) is on the same page as that shit and I have to say something.

I feel you though, it's pointless to fight it here probably...but I don't think it's pointless to fight that attitude.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Kool Beenz

« Reply #81 on: June 29, 2009, 11:06:17 PM »
it looks like your involved in niggerdum and gayness in your pics

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: June 29, 2009, 11:06:50 PM »
One more thought,

Another reason I react the way I do to these comments is because I personally know and net-know/known a lot of people on this board for a long time and know that most of 'em really don't hate gays. Gay-hating is just the hip-hop default and no one wants to be the first guy to be like "hey, these gay people aren't really hurting us or anything so I don't have a problem with them." so fuck it, I don't care if I'm the first guy to say it you know?

I bet there's a lot of people here that don't hate gays but maybe now that folks like myself make it no thang....it won't be a thang to not hate gays. Just like it took brave and contrary people in white communities back in the 60's/70's to make it not be a thang to not hate blacks.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: June 29, 2009, 11:07:10 PM »
Ha, that's pretty hilarious A.G.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: June 29, 2009, 11:13:25 PM »
hey you got some interestin points
im down to debate on issues (especially since you got some interestin ones about gay-hatin etc...)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Muhfukka

« Reply #85 on: June 29, 2009, 11:18:44 PM »
One more thought,

Another reason I react the way I do to these comments is because I personally know and net-know/known a lot of people on this board for a long time and know that most of 'em really don't hate gays. Gay-hating is just the hip-hop default and no one wants to be the first guy to be like "hey, these gay people aren't really hurting us or anything so I don't have a problem with them." so fuck it, I don't care if I'm the first guy to say it you know?

I bet there's a lot of people here that don't hate gays but maybe now that folks like myself make it no thang....it won't be a thang to not hate gays. Just like it took brave and contrary people in white communities back in the 60's/70's to make it not be a thang to not hate blacks.

-T
yes youre changing the world on here

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: June 29, 2009, 11:23:10 PM »
One more thought,

-T
yes youre changing the world on here

i like to affect the world i live in. I post on dubcc. I meet and hang out with people from dubcc. it's a part, albeit not an incredibly significant part, of my life. I think I exist legitimately here. what should I do o wise muhfukka? be negative all the time? say fuck this and fuck that and just shit on things and people? is that what you do? how's that working out for you? Please o hallowed muhfukka, tell me how to exist here so I don't disturb your nihilism. who are you again?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Muhfukka

« Reply #87 on: June 29, 2009, 11:25:12 PM »
well first of all you can quit being a pussy

Kool Beenz

« Reply #88 on: June 29, 2009, 11:25:26 PM »
but what you dont understand is that some people hate everyone not just gays and blacks and jews ect ect

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #89 on: June 29, 2009, 11:25:48 PM »
One more thought,

-T

this inspired me to make a post: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=222662.0