Author Topic: 5 People on here you could see yourself chillin with in real life  (Read 2670 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: 5 People on here you could see yourself chillin with in real life
« Reply #90 on: June 29, 2009, 11:31:03 PM »
hey you got some interestin points
im down to debate on issues (especially since you got some interestin ones about gay-hatin etc...)

props to you and to rapsodie

i am asking too much to say to agree with me, but i really appreciate all of you (including jaydcc) that are at least willing to exchange ideas.

AG, that is hilarious.

see Muhfukka, I can respect AG's fucking with me about this stuff cause at least it's funny. Come with some at least AG level comedy material and i'll probably enjoy your posts on here more like I do AGs.

and say all you want about how you don't care but that's all you can do on a message board: make posts people enjoy, or make posts people do not enjoy. Think about where you fall into those two and contribute the kind of thing you'd like to see, have the kind of conversations you want to have.]

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Muhfukka

« Reply #91 on: June 29, 2009, 11:38:04 PM »
i dont give a fuck if you enjoy my posts or not

Jaydc555

« Reply #92 on: June 29, 2009, 11:40:24 PM »
I heard when the motors broke at the supermarket they paid muhfukka to stand in the frozen section because he's one cold muhfukka

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: June 29, 2009, 11:50:59 PM »
chad is back at it again
no parrots tho lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #94 on: June 30, 2009, 02:43:25 AM »
i wouldnt mind having a dubcc bbq. id host one but my apartment would be too small to fit such a thing.

lol, you're scared to meet new people. You'd never host any BBQ at your apartment :laugh:
ayo closet fag, Bundy can speak for himself but i'll state this regardless:

i bet you would be too scared to say something like that to his face, if he was standing in front of you.
didn't your parents tell you not to play with fire?
now go cry on AG's shoulder :wavey:

mr powder puff, your bark ain't loud enough

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8wedZA2WBMQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/8wedZA2WBMQ</a>

Portugoal

« Reply #95 on: June 30, 2009, 02:52:08 AM »
haha, are you his lawyer now?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #96 on: June 30, 2009, 02:57:45 AM »
haha, are you his lawyer now?
yes i'm his right hand man.
Bundy is cool 8)

Jaydc555

« Reply #97 on: June 30, 2009, 02:58:50 AM »
Tweedle dee and tweedle dumb

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #98 on: June 30, 2009, 08:05:05 AM »
you can throw insults or you can make an argument.

it wouldn't be cool if i said nigger all the time and didn't hang out with black people for being black would it?

-T

LOL.you're tryna reason with someone who has an anti-jew symbol in his sig. :laugh:

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #99 on: June 30, 2009, 06:15:19 PM »

Hilariously enough I haven't had symbols visible on sigs in forever.or otherwise....i have them turned off cause so much of y'all have so much shit it's overwhelming. i should turn 'em back on sometime.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #100 on: June 30, 2009, 06:17:32 PM »
Understandable.Truth is I could have a lot more thought provoking conversation on here if I wanted but in reality its pointless.This is not the place to look for intelligent conversation.Most of what I say is for shock value because hey its a forum for west coast hip hop not the huffington post you know?Just let shit roll off your back around here.

lol intelligent conversation? your one to say.   ::)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #101 on: July 01, 2009, 11:59:48 AM »
One more thought,

Another reason I react the way I do to these comments is because I personally know and net-know/known a lot of people on this board for a long time and know that most of 'em really don't hate gays. Gay-hating is just the hip-hop default and no one wants to be the first guy to be like "hey, these gay people aren't really hurting us or anything so I don't have a problem with them." so fuck it, I don't care if I'm the first guy to say it you know?

I bet there's a lot of people here that don't hate gays but maybe now that folks like myself make it no thang....it won't be a thang to not hate gays. Just like it took brave and contrary people in white communities back in the 60's/70's to make it not be a thang to not hate blacks.

-T

Ay man, I respect you. Even if you are gay. lol

Naw, but to be real. I dont hate gay people at all.  To be honest, I couldnt care less about them. They arent any more or less important to me then any other stranger. They should have all the rights I have or anyone else does.  My main point in that other thread was simply, that I dont want to be hit on by another dude.  I said I probably wouldnt chill at some hang out spot for gay people, not out of hatred for them, but the simple fact that I wouldnt be comfortable there.  Just the same, I dont have a problem with a White person for instance, saying they wouldnt be comfortable being the only White person in a huge group of Black, Hispanic, Asian, Middle-Eastern people.  No big deal.  Ive been places before, even like one of my closest homies Wedding Reception, where there were a TON of people, and all Mexican. My girl and I were the only non-Mexicans out of like 200 people.  That shit can be kind of awkward lol.

Anyways, u seem like a cool dude Tanj and I aint never had an issue with u, I think we even battled in Keystyle years ago lol. But I hope u see where Im comin from.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #102 on: July 01, 2009, 12:06:29 PM »
you can throw insults or you can make an argument.

it wouldn't be cool if i said nigger all the time and didn't hang out with black people for being black would it?

-T

LOL.you're tryna reason with someone who has an anti-jew symbol in his sig. :laugh:
haha

Al Bundy

« Reply #103 on: July 01, 2009, 12:09:11 PM »
i wouldnt mind having a dubcc bbq. id host one but my apartment would be too small to fit such a thing.

lol, you're scared to meet new people. You'd never host any BBQ at your apartment :laugh:
ayo closet fag, Bundy can speak for himself but i'll state this regardless:

i bet you would be too scared to say something like that to his face, if he was standing in front of you.
didn't your parents tell you not to play with fire?
now go cry on AG's shoulder :wavey:

mr powder puff, your bark ain't loud enough

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8wedZA2WBMQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/8wedZA2WBMQ</a>

thanks dre-day. the fact of the matter is, eurofag mauzip is trying to get a rise out of me no homo.

i'm down for a bbq this summer though. who has a chill pad?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #104 on: July 01, 2009, 12:15:21 PM »
BTW, its kind of funny how much beef has ended up in the "5 People on here you could see yourself chillin with in real life" thread. lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"