Author Topic: Micheal Jackson....Cardiac Arrest......  (Read 5721 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: Micheal Jackson....Cardiac Arrest......
« Reply #90 on: June 28, 2009, 06:03:49 PM »
what does this have to do with white people? miss me with that.

anyway, you can check my post records, i've been speaking good on Michael for a long time

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #91 on: June 28, 2009, 06:11:22 PM »
what does this have to do with white people? miss me with that.

anyway, you can check my post records, i've been speaking good on Michael for a long time

-T

Yes you have, and so has Trauma (wherever he is), but I think he was referring to people in general. It's only natural. I used to get in some heated battles about how overrated he was. I don't have the desire to lash out at him now. I always liked his music, a lot, but I never bought into him like some of his fans on here did. It just didn't do it for me like Dylan or Springsteen did, but before I'd be up in arms defending my point. Now I just can't muster up the energy.

He was such a big part of my childhood. Knowing he is gone forever makes everything feel a bit off. I bash the Hulkster in debates as mich as anyone, but if he croaked tomorrow I'd feel bad.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #92 on: June 28, 2009, 06:26:46 PM »
It's the reporters that are the worst. Weakminded mainstream America is one issue. Becuz people are gonna be people, but the fuckin' journalists, them who ARE the media, is what takes it to another level. Now that I've turned on CNN and MSNBC, these 'news analysts' are the same exact one's who, of course, followed the 2005 trial on Court TV, the people who sat before a camera in front of the courthouse who bashed the man, about his appearance, nose this, nose that, molester this, molester that, now ya'll are in some kind of state of mourning, falling over dude's achievements and talkin' on how he was a good man. Good man?? Bitch, you wrote a damn book about the dude in a negative way. Now you gon' compliment him. Fuck outta here.

If you ain't like dude from day one, and still don't, good for you. Least you real wit yourself. Unlike these lames who flip quicker than I don't know what, what ever flips fast.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: June 28, 2009, 06:30:38 PM »
exactly damn good lookin for this str8 up
they the same muffuccaz who talked shit for years and now all of a sudden hes a nice person or a legend?
nah hes always been a legend
even them fake fucks came outta the hidin again jesse jackson and al?
they only come outta the hidin when theres some sort of media type of shit goin on
how come bet werent playin his muzik all day before, but when he dies awww lets do a tribute
fuck you rocsi, fuck you terrence fuck you bet fuck you jimmy, fuck you interscope lol
FUCK THA INDUSTRY FOR LIFE

It's the reporters that are the worst. Weakminded mainstream America is one issue. Becuz people are gonna be people, but the fuckin' journalists, them who ARE the media, is what takes it to another level. Now that I've turned on CNN and MSNBC, these 'news analysts' are the same exact one's who, of course, followed the 2005 trial on Court TV, the people who sat before a camera in front of the courthouse who bashed the man, about his appearance, nose this, nose that, molester this, molester that, now ya'll are in some kind of state of mourning, falling over dude's achievements and talkin' on how he was a good man. Good man?? Bitch, you wrote a damn book about the dude in a negative way. Now you gon' compliment him. Fuck outta here.

If you ain't like dude from day one, and still don't, good for you. Least you real wit yourself. Unlike these lames who flip quicker than I don't know what, what ever flips fast.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 06:33:16 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #94 on: June 28, 2009, 06:34:48 PM »
And who was the 1st, the FIRST, to do a press conference? Al Sharpen....like nigga who the fuck are you and who gives a flyin' fuck what you got to say? Whatever. I don't know.

It's not even that big of a deal, I guess. But when you're sittin' there tryin' to get details on somethang like this and you got these people with big opinions, and they flip floppin', becuz of unfortunate events, shit's just annoyin'.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: June 28, 2009, 06:37:01 PM »
and ive been sayin FUCK THA INDUSTRY not jus cuz of this, but ive been sayin it for years but its cuz of shit like this
fuck buyin muzik and makin them rich

and then if awards gets bad ratings they gon blame it on "the special tribute" they had to do in honor of mj
FUCK YOU BET, HOPE YOU GET RAPED BY MJ'S SOUL WORSE THAN HE DEAD THEM LIL KIDS
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 06:39:25 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Sikotic™

« Reply #96 on: June 28, 2009, 09:14:03 PM »
He's getting the Princess Diana treatment. They shit on you til you die and then everyone feels bad for you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: June 28, 2009, 09:21:01 PM »
yeah he was white til now
now jaime foxx says he was black, he was their black not white
how come he wasnt black all the time, but now him n others are tryin eat off his fame?
fuckin industry bitchmades

He's getting the Princess Diana treatment. They shit on you til you die and then everyone feels bad for you.
Cube

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #98 on: June 29, 2009, 12:08:53 AM »
quiet, you remind me of the boondocks

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #99 on: June 29, 2009, 03:50:37 AM »

That's not true; I stayed shittin on Diana after her death. Plus, she got a whole lot of positive attention in the media for many years for doing fuck all.

LONDON!!!

• 'G'
« Reply #100 on: June 29, 2009, 04:07:47 AM »
people can call me harsh or a hater or whatever and i feel sorry for his family, but human being people need to get off that conspiracy theory shit and that stan shit for real

fuck a conspiracy theory, i believe in facts you can prove which is common sense, i'm open to anything so long as it makes sense and adds up, thats all, wit evidence

michael jackson is a nonce(paedophille), simple as, its not a conspiracy theory, people going on like they would have left there youger kids or little brother and sister alone wit him

for more than 10 years there was numerous paedophille allegations, he settled out of court on occasions(which is a sign of guilt in this scenario) and had court cases on these allegations, which showed he had a suspect lifestyle and unhealthy relationship wit kids, true stories, you can't have the same charges aimed at you for more than 10 years from different quarters wit his unhealthy lifestyle on top of that witout there being some truth to that fire, i ain't buying it, i don't care what no one says

i feel sorry for the human being kids he molested, thats who i feel sorry for, get off that conspiracy shit and stan stuff, a paedophille, rapist, voyeur, stalker, sex offender is the worst thing to be on the roads cuzzy, along wit rats and faggots, get off that shit

Elano

« Reply #101 on: June 29, 2009, 07:21:18 AM »
people can call me harsh or a hater or whatever and i feel sorry for his family, but human being people need to get off that conspiracy theory shit and that stan shit for real

fuck a conspiracy theory, i believe in facts you can prove which is common sense, i'm open to anything so long as it makes sense and adds up, thats all, wit evidence

michael jackson is a nonce(paedophille), simple as, its not a conspiracy theory, people going on like they would have left there youger kids or little brother and sister alone wit him

for more than 10 years there was numerous paedophille allegations, he settled out of court on occasions(which is a sign of guilt in this scenario) and had court cases on these allegations, which showed he had a suspect lifestyle and unhealthy relationship wit kids, true stories, you can't have the same charges aimed at you for more than 10 years from different quarters wit his unhealthy lifestyle on top of that witout there being some truth to that fire, i ain't buying it, i don't care what no one says

i feel sorry for the human being kids he molested, thats who i feel sorry for, get off that conspiracy shit and stan stuff, a paedophille, rapist, voyeur, stalker, sex offender is the worst thing to be on the roads cuzzy, along wit rats and faggots, get off that shit

you can prove that he was a child molester ?  ::)

:loco: @ the wholepost

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #102 on: June 29, 2009, 07:35:16 AM »

I was told that one of the kids testifying against him gave a detailed account of MJ's penis. Is that true?

Elano

« Reply #103 on: June 29, 2009, 07:37:04 AM »

I was told that one of the kids testifying against him gave a detailed account of MJ's penis. Is that true?

its just a bunch of bullshit,i think...

Blasphemy

« Reply #104 on: June 29, 2009, 10:17:11 AM »

its just a bunch of bullshit,i think...

I never meet the nigga and even I can describe that shit:Glitter, permed and cut in the style of sherllly temple curls.