Author Topic: Micheal Jackson....Cardiac Arrest......  (Read 5728 times)

LONDON!!!

• 'G'
Re: Micheal Jackson....Cardiac Arrest......
« Reply #120 on: July 01, 2009, 06:48:59 AM »
people can call me harsh or a hater or whatever and i feel sorry for his family, but human being people need to get off that conspiracy theory shit and that stan shit for real

fuck a conspiracy theory, i believe in facts you can prove which is common sense, i'm open to anything so long as it makes sense and adds up, thats all, wit evidence

michael jackson is a nonce(paedophille), simple as, its not a conspiracy theory, people going on like they would have left there youger kids or little brother and sister alone wit him

for more than 10 years there was numerous paedophille allegations, he settled out of court on occasions(which is a sign of guilt in this scenario) and had court cases on these allegations, which showed he had a suspect lifestyle and unhealthy relationship wit kids, true stories, you can't have the same charges aimed at you for more than 10 years from different quarters wit his unhealthy lifestyle on top of that witout there being some truth to that fire, i ain't buying it, i don't care what no one says

i feel sorry for the human being kids he molested, thats who i feel sorry for, get off that conspiracy shit and stan stuff, a paedophille, rapist, voyeur, stalker, sex offender is the worst thing to be on the roads cuzzy, along wit rats and faggots, get off that shit

you can prove that he was a child molester ?  ::)

:loco: @ the wholepost

if you would leave your kids or younger brothers and sisters, nieces, nephews alone wit him, sleeping in the same bed as a old fucking man, then your fucking stupid and iresponsible, true stories, a fruitcake that dosen't deserve to have kids, for real

@everyone else
that chandler kid mj nonced in 93, dad's a rich doctor, he wern't some stupid gold digger, conman, using his kids to gold dig it wit mj

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #121 on: July 01, 2009, 07:50:30 AM »
Michael Jackson is a true humanitarian, an example to us all.

Exactly and word to the facts. Here's a dude who, regardless of what people gotta say, dedicated his life to helping people. And this is the mutherfuckin' thanks he got?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #122 on: July 01, 2009, 08:51:32 AM »
I never called him a molester. I just think it's silly for you guys to testify like character witnesses for him. You'll never know what he was really like, no matter how many articles or books you read, or interviews you see.

Michael Jackson is a true humanitarian, an example to us all. He has devoted much time and money to a wide range of charities. He loves children and takes time out when touring secretly visting sick children. He also has special rooms at his home Neverland for sick and terminally ill children to stay over. He was listed in the 2000 edition of the Guiness Book Of World Records for breaking the world record for the "Most Charities Supported By a Pop Star". It states that Michael Jackson has supported 39 charity organizations either with monetary donations through sponsorships of their projects or by participating in their silent auction.

We have made an alphabetical list of known charities that Michael Jackson has individualy supported publically throughout his career. Michael Jackson also helped set up Heal The World Foundation, the charities this has supported have not been listed. Read our Heal The World/kids page for details of this foundation.

clearly the man was a monster

And Peyton Manning is a great QB.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #123 on: July 01, 2009, 03:51:10 PM »
people can call me harsh or a hater or whatever and i feel sorry for his family, but human being people need to get off that conspiracy theory shit and that stan shit for real

fuck a conspiracy theory, i believe in facts you can prove which is common sense, i'm open to anything so long as it makes sense and adds up, thats all, wit evidence

michael jackson is a nonce(paedophille), simple as, its not a conspiracy theory, people going on like they would have left there youger kids or little brother and sister alone wit him

for more than 10 years there was numerous paedophille allegations, he settled out of court on occasions(which is a sign of guilt in this scenario) and had court cases on these allegations, which showed he had a suspect lifestyle and unhealthy relationship wit kids, true stories, you can't have the same charges aimed at you for more than 10 years from different quarters wit his unhealthy lifestyle on top of that witout there being some truth to that fire, i ain't buying it, i don't care what no one says

i feel sorry for the human being kids he molested, thats who i feel sorry for, get off that conspiracy shit and stan stuff, a paedophille, rapist, voyeur, stalker, sex offender is the worst thing to be on the roads cuzzy, along wit rats and faggots, get off that shit

you can prove that he was a child molester ?  ::)

:loco: @ the wholepost

if you would leave your kids or younger brothers and sisters, nieces, nephews alone wit him, sleeping in the same bed as a old fucking man, then your fucking stupid and iresponsible, true stories, a fruitcake that dosen't deserve to have kids, for real

@everyone else
that chandler kid mj nonced in 93, dad's a rich doctor, he wern't some stupid gold digger, conman, using his kids to gold dig it wit mj

he wasnt a "rich doctor"... he was a normal dentist. not poor by any means but he wasnt making 22 mill in a year like he got from mj  ::)

as far as settling out of court... no thats not proof of guilt. best buy settled their case (which obv the mom was lying about) too; when a case is going on it's not exactly the best time of your life. anyone would want to get out of that situation as soon as possible - it takes a huge toll on you, your image, everything.

LONDON!!

« Reply #124 on: July 01, 2009, 04:02:13 PM »
if someone calls me a paedophille, false allegations me like that, i wouldn't settle out of court in any situation because i wouldn't want any human being to get the wrong idea, get it twisted and shit, thats the worst shit to call someone, settling outside court on those type of charges is a sign of obvious guilt, thats the way i see it
"get this money by any means nessassary"

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #125 on: July 02, 2009, 07:19:33 PM »
if someone calls me a paedophille, false allegations me like that, i wouldn't settle out of court in any situation because i wouldn't want any human being to get the wrong idea, get it twisted and shit, thats the worst shit to call someone, settling outside court on those type of charges is a sign of obvious guilt, thats the way i see it

there would come a point where you stopped caring about what the world thinks, and just wanted to live your life in peace.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Moe

« Reply #126 on: July 02, 2009, 07:43:08 PM »
i think that "Michael Jackson, Cardiac Arrest" would sound like a good tv drama.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #127 on: July 02, 2009, 08:08:49 PM »
or album, like dude said.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram