Author Topic: Michael Jackson Dead...  (Read 3951 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Michael Jackson Dead...
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2009, 04:51:50 PM »
REST IN PEACE

to a fuckin' legend, shit is ridiculous.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2009, 04:56:32 PM »
TMZ is full of shit. It's just rumors till the publicist comes through and says so. Plus, it's funny that he would die right before his big comeback.

You must be feeling pretty stupid right about now.

Yeah, I figured it was a publicity stunt or something to give TMZ hits and shit.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2009, 04:58:04 PM »
TMZ is full of shit. It's just rumors till the publicist comes through and says so. Plus, it's funny that he would die right before his big comeback.

Yeah, I figured it was a publicity stunt or something to give TMZ hits and shit.

Wishful thinkin'

EFFeX

« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2009, 04:58:30 PM »
On a lighter note anyone ever play that old Moonwalker arcade game? I think it was on Genesis too...

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2009, 04:59:28 PM »

Wishful thinkin'

Yeah man, I bet you were thinking the same as me?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2009, 05:02:31 PM »

Wishful thinkin'

Unfortunately. Shit is unbelievable. :-\

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2009, 05:04:09 PM »

Wishful thinkin'

Fuck, I know man. Bunch of pricks trying to capitalize off it. I didn't want to believe it. I turned off the news because I was sick of seeing it. It's just sad seeing a legend go like that.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2009, 05:04:56 PM »
On a lighter note anyone ever play that old Moonwalker arcade game? I think it was on Genesis too...

Now you makin' a kidd wanna go and play it right now. Game is on point, lol.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2009, 05:05:42 PM »
I remember seeing pictures of him on this site with him and his kids a few weeks ago, he seemed like he was doing good.  :-\ Fucked up how things change.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2009, 05:06:17 PM »

Wishful thinkin'

Fuck, I know man. Bunch of pricks trying to capitalize off it. I didn't want to believe it. I turned off the news because I was sick of seeing it. It's just sad seeing a legend go like that.

And who was the 1st to do a press conference? Al Sharpen. Nigga is so fuckin' attention needing it's not a joke or funny at all.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2009, 05:07:09 PM »

Wishful thinkin'

And who was the 1st to do a press conference? Al Sharpen. Nigga is so fuckin' attention needing it's not a joke or funny at all.

Seriously, someone needs to duct tape his mouth shut.

EFFeX

« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2009, 05:07:17 PM »
I remember seeing pictures of him on this site with him and his kids a few weeks ago, he seemed like he was doing good.  :-\ Fucked up how things change.

Apparently people are saying that he has been in good spirits and was really excited about his tour despite the negative reports from some media saying he was unprepared.

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2009, 05:08:31 PM »
MJ made some classics even though he was a bit crazy.. RIP

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2009, 05:08:58 PM »

Apparently people are saying that he has been in good spirits and was really excited about his tour despite the negative reports from some media saying he was unprepared.

Man, I was excited on hearing a come back album. Lol. Fuck the tour. I just hope his material, legacy, so on and so forth doesn't get raped like 2Pac's and various others.

EFFeX

« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2009, 05:09:57 PM »

Man, I was excited on hearing a come back album. Lol. Fuck the tour. I just hope his material, legacy, so on and so forth doesn't get raped like 2Pac's and various others.

I hear that, but I fear the worst.