Author Topic: Michael Jackson Dead...  (Read 3926 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Michael Jackson Dead...
« Reply #195 on: June 29, 2009, 12:17:16 PM »
Has anyone heard about his future music?  I thought he was beginning to work on a new album.  Anyone hear if there were any songs completed or if they are planning on trying to get an album of newer music out in the future?

Will I Am was talking about it and said MJ kept all copies of any tracks. Im sure there must be loads not only from recently but throughout the years, im hoping they will be released. He was my hero as a kid and im still a fan now, RIP.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #196 on: June 29, 2009, 12:21:05 PM »
Has anyone heard about his future music?  I thought he was beginning to work on a new album.  Anyone hear if there were any songs completed or if they are planning on trying to get an album of newer music out in the future?

Will I Am was talking about it and said MJ kept all copies of any tracks. Im sure there must be loads not only from recently but throughout the years, im hoping they will be released. He was my hero as a kid and im still a fan now, RIP.

I'd love to hear some older unreleased tracks, but I was also curious to see what he was working on for his big comeback album.  It'd be interesting to see what kind of sound and vibe he was aiming at for the new album...if he was going to stick to his signature sound for his old fans, or try to get a new generation of people to latch on to his music by trying new things.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #197 on: June 29, 2009, 03:26:23 PM »
They had some of the 'supposed' new shit leak, a while back.

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #198 on: June 29, 2009, 04:45:06 PM »
He left 400 Mil in debt, So...I bet were gonna hear all of his unreleased songs. I bet his family releases acouple albums.

Shit with a scandalous family like his I wouldn't doubt they sell his body for public display. 

westside159

« Reply #199 on: July 01, 2009, 10:21:58 PM »
Michaeal Jackson topped the Billboard Charts with like at least 5 or 6 of his albums , selling more than all the new release's from other artist that came out .

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #200 on: July 02, 2009, 02:18:08 PM »
R.I.P.  :(

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!