Author Topic: SUPHERB  (Read 120 times)

Myrealname

SUPHERB
« on: October 15, 2002, 11:06:09 AM »
"After the release of his two singles, "Dominoes Cards & Chess " (1999) and "All Bullsh*t Aside" (1997), Supherb now gives us a full-length LP. "Backstreet Biographies", released on Wild West Records, has already been recognized by the media with strong reviews from Rap Pages, Urb Magazine, and Rap Sheet. But don't be misled, Supherb isn't just a product of media hype. He has earned his stronghold in the industry having contacts with a diverse group of hip hop heads and rappers including The Alkoholiks, Chino XL (featured on the LP's track "All Bullshit Aside"), Aceyalone, Xzibit, Ice Cube, The Roots, Abstract Rude, and Snoop Dogg. His credibility doesn't even end there. Mystik Journeymen features Supherb's collaboration with Medusa "Under shit" as a 'dope cut' and his singles are a common find on mix tapes. With 14 tracks (plus interludes) of rhymes of life and the street, this L.A-based emcee's LP is definately something to look out for."

Funkadelic

Re:SUPHERB
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2002, 03:24:58 PM »
Thanks for the info...

I'll check that out.

S.G.V.

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2002, 03:36:50 PM »
is he down with the afterlife?...i think ive heard of him before....if hes a blowdian then i have...cuz this shit lookin slick...acey and ab rude...tha a-team

Funkadelic

Myrealname

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2002, 05:32:47 AM »
Supherb is unerground as fuck,"Backstreet Biographies" is simply amazing!!!!