Author Topic: WHO'S THE NEW POP KING  (Read 693 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: WHO'S THE NEW POP KING
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2009, 07:29:28 PM »
snoop doggy dogg LOL
i think you are on the wrong category
but ill give you E for effort

i dunno, these days Snoop might fit in fine in the pop category. As does most commercial rap music
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2009, 08:52:14 PM »
prince?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2009, 08:54:15 PM »
prince?

Naw, nobody can take that title. Its been Michaels for so long. He's been the king of pop throughout most of Prince's career.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2009, 08:54:57 PM »
no one is gonna take it..but im talking about the closest thing to it...

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2009, 09:00:09 PM »
no one is gonna take it..but im talking about the closest thing to it...

Musically Prince is on the same level. Probably a more talented musician all around. Michael just had that "it" factor when it comes to his star power. I mean, other celebrities were in awe of Michael Jackson.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2009, 09:01:55 PM »
Who gives a fuck? Pop music is for niggers and white multiculturalism casualties.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2009, 09:03:50 PM »
like i said earlier i've always felt prince had the better music, but you know what michael always had and will always have those intangibles that i'm sure no one will ever ever ever ever ever duplicate or even come close to. i think to be on the status of michael jackson you have to have the music, the work ethic, and the personality that everyone from the dumbest of people to the most cynical can cherish without it being forced or ACQUIRED. it's something instant and long lasting. and even though michael jackson caught a lot of hate over the past few years....it all stemmed from love....how is that you say? i think it's a little bit out of ignorance, a feeling of betrayal or the inability to feel empathy, or maybe just perhaps a way to keep him relevant still. whatever the reason people may have HAD....today has shown that he was and still is loved to this day.

say all allegations through out his life turn out to be true....he was still at his core, a beautiful person and someone who brought much joy to more people through out the world than probably any one else will.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2009, 10:36:21 PM »
If there has to be a King of Pop, I think it's Prince, no question. His still active and can drop the biggest album in no time. So Prince, other than that, no one else even stacks up that's still active. Paul McCartney or Bob Dylan, maybe, but Prince was just a level below Michael, and that's a level no one else is even close to.

Muhfukka

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2009, 10:42:56 PM »
chris brown haha

Jaydc555

« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2009, 10:48:38 PM »
Coca cola

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2009, 12:08:02 AM »
chris brown haha
dude getta life...

Kool Beenz

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2009, 02:48:05 AM »
Ray J for fuckin Kim K

i mean atleast MJ hit up Lisa Marie Presley

Jaydc555

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2009, 02:50:35 AM »
Come on you know mj never touched Lisa Marie dude was probably scared of pussy.If it wasn't a flaccid hairless crotch of a boy he wasn't going near it

Kool Beenz

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2009, 02:52:23 AM »
Come on you know mj never touched Lisa Marie dude was probably scared of pussy.If it wasn't a flaccid hairless crotch of a boy he wasn't going near it

you forget MJ was a nigga before he was white

im sure he enjoyed some white ass (like all niggas do when they get famous) before he experimented with boys

LMAO

Moe

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2009, 04:50:52 AM »