Author Topic: Hey Job  (Read 264 times)

jeromechickenbone

Hey Job
« on: June 27, 2009, 03:34:04 PM »
I want to take a minute to point something out to you, which is the manifestation of what I've been trying to explain to you that you haven't seemed to grasp.

Have you seen this thread:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=222354.0

Nobody likes this guy because of all the racist bullshit he rants about.  However, you'll notice that in that particular thread, some people welcome him now to counterbalance all the racial bullshit that you rant about.

So because of your racism, people have switched from vitriolic criticism toward this guy to being more welcoming to his bullshit agenda because they are so tired of hearing you.

This is what I'm talking about when I say that you're only perpetuating racism because of the way you choose to combat it.

ikke

Re: Hey Job
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2009, 03:41:49 PM »
Leave him the alone and he'll stfu eventually.
It's the first rule when dealing with attention whores

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 04:51:17 PM »
Leave him the alone and he'll stfu eventually.
It's the first rule when dealing with attention whores

+1

So because of your racism, people have switched from vitriolic criticism toward this guy to being more welcoming to his bullshit agenda because they are so tired of hearing you.

BTW only Prince said it, and his opinion is not relevant
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 04:55:50 PM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2009, 04:56:12 PM »
the thing is job is a joke......i'm still debating internally whether he's an alias or if he's serious about with his POV...either way he's easy to write off because job's portrait of reality is untrue.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2009, 05:40:22 PM »
I want to take a minute to point something out to you, which is the manifestation of what I've been trying to explain to you that you haven't seemed to grasp.

Nobody likes this guy because of all the racist bullshit he rants about.  However, you'll notice that in that particular thread, some people welcome him now to counterbalance all the racial bullshit that you rant about.

This is what I'm talking about when I say that you're only perpetuating racism because of the way you choose to combat it.

Your opinion of Job aside man. Do you think it makes a person less racist if they buy into racism because of their anger with another persons racism towards them?  In other words, my opinion is...that if Im not racist towards a certain group, them being racist towards me wont MAKE me racist towards them....or MAKE me welcome racism towards them. The only way I would adopt that mindset about a race, is if the racism was already in me. Maybe deep down, maybe I covered it up...but it would have to already be there.  If you fight Jobs ideas because u feel they are racist, but then welcome Jared Taylor out of anger toward Job, then you are a hypocrit. Im not saying you specifically, Im just saying...a person.  Its perfectly fine to disagree with anyone here.  If you think Job is in the wrong, you are not making yourself anymore in the right by accepting Jared Taylor. You know what I mean?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2009, 06:42:13 PM »
both are a joke to me.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2009, 06:49:59 PM »
"In other words, my opinion is...that if Im not racist towards a certain group, them being racist towards me wont MAKE me racist towards them....or MAKE me welcome racism towards them. The only way I would adopt that mindset about a race, is if the racism was already in me. Maybe deep down, maybe I covered it up...but it would have to already be there."

that is EXACTLY why job dislikes latinos.  he thinks that we ALL dislike blacks, so in turn he dislikes all latinos...until he gets a chance to really build with em..as he would say. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2009, 06:56:15 PM »
Job is a gimmick. He just posts bullshit to stir you guys up and you guys fall right into it.

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2009, 07:09:03 PM »
"In other words, my opinion is...that if Im not racist towards a certain group, them being racist towards me wont MAKE me racist towards them....or MAKE me welcome racism towards them. The only way I would adopt that mindset about a race, is if the racism was already in me. Maybe deep down, maybe I covered it up...but it would have to already be there."

that is EXACTLY why job dislikes latinos.  he thinks that we ALL dislike blacks, so in turn he dislikes all latinos...until he gets a chance to really build with em..as he would say. 

Thats cool. This isnt about defending Job. What Im saying is, if people think Job is wrong for having that mindset....having the same mindset back at him doesnt make them any better. You know?  If I felt it was wrong for someone to steal my shit. I couldnt very well steal their shit back and claim that THEY are the thief.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2009, 07:41:30 PM »

Thats cool. This isnt about defending Job. What Im saying is, if people think Job is wrong for having that mindset....having the same mindset back at him doesnt make them any better. You know?  If I felt it was wrong for someone to steal my shit. I couldnt very well steal their shit back and claim that THEY are the thief.

no, but you could 'steal' your stuff back. ;)

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2009, 07:55:29 PM »

lol ok we're getting off track...

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2009, 07:57:32 PM »

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=222449.0 lol

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2009, 09:06:09 PM »

Your opinion of Job aside man. Do you think it makes a person less racist if they buy into racism because of their anger with another persons racism towards them?  In other words, my opinion is...that if Im not racist towards a certain group, them being racist towards me wont MAKE me racist towards them....or MAKE me welcome racism towards them. The only way I would adopt that mindset about a race, is if the racism was already in me. Maybe deep down, maybe I covered it up...but it would have to already be there.  If you fight Jobs ideas because u feel they are racist, but then welcome Jared Taylor out of anger toward Job, then you are a hypocrit. Im not saying you specifically, Im just saying...a person.  Its perfectly fine to disagree with anyone here.  If you think Job is in the wrong, you are not making yourself anymore in the right by accepting Jared Taylor. You know what I mean?

Job is every bit as guilty as the white devil that he hates.  He attributes that because "the man" is white (not necessarily true at all levels of corruption for sure) that every other white person is inherently evil.  It's complete nonsense.  Skepticism is great and necessary for sure.  But what he doesn't realize is he has been deluded to think that one race is evil and that his race is the most pure and just.  Sounds like some Aryan nation / chosen people type of shit to me.  Outside of skin color, him and the KKK would prolly get along great, feel me?

And I agree about the hypocrosiy of accepting Jared but shunning Job.  They are both ignorant.  And both of them continuing their racist tirades only perpetuates racist agendas on both sides - that is what I'm trying to illustrate.

I think Job has good and accurate perspectives at times, but his hypocrisy really digs at his credibility.  I don't hate dude at all, hell I don't hate anybody.  In order for me to take him serious in his agenda, he has to elevate himself above the bullshit behavior.  Normally I wouldn't give a fuck, but almost everything dude posts is geared around how evil whitey is and how his race is the most pure.

I personally belive that we all come from the same place, come from the same thing.  I think that we are all going thru a struggle on various levels.  I don't think any race, city, country, whatever is better than the other.  I'm against the oppression of ANYBODY. 

I could keep goin but I gotta bounce.

Peace

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2009, 09:22:50 PM »

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=222449.0 lol

i know right

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2009, 09:32:04 PM »

Job is every bit as guilty as the white devil that he hates.  He attributes that because "the man" is white (not necessarily true at all levels of corruption for sure) that every other white person is inherently evil.  It's complete nonsense.  Skepticism is great and necessary for sure.  But what he doesn't realize is he has been deluded to think that one race is evil and that his race is the most pure and just.  Sounds like some Aryan nation / chosen people type of shit to me.  Outside of skin color, him and the KKK would prolly get along great, feel me?

And I agree about the hypocrosiy of accepting Jared but shunning Job.  They are both ignorant.  And both of them continuing their racist tirades only perpetuates racist agendas on both sides - that is what I'm trying to illustrate.

I think Job has good and accurate perspectives at times, but his hypocrisy really digs at his credibility.  I don't hate dude at all, hell I don't hate anybody.  In order for me to take him serious in his agenda, he has to elevate himself above the bullshit behavior.  Normally I wouldn't give a fuck, but almost everything dude posts is geared around how evil whitey is and how his race is the most pure.

I personally belive that we all come from the same place, come from the same thing.  I think that we are all going thru a struggle on various levels.  I don't think any race, city, country, whatever is better than the other.  I'm against the oppression of ANYBODY. 

I could keep goin but I gotta bounce.

Peace

Alright man. I see your point, I just hope you see mine. This isnt about whos right, and whos wrong.  And everybody is entitled to their own feelings and opinions.  I just dont feel an individual can cause another person to become racist unless that racism has been there all along.