Author Topic: Santa Monica Pier  (Read 713 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Santa Monica Pier
« on: June 25, 2009, 06:34:40 PM »
God that shit is overrated lol Its been YEARS since I been there, and maybe cus I was a lot younger, i remember it being better. The shit was so wack. Not to mention, i spent $15 on a funnel cake that was....eh....a Pepsi, and some nasty ass chili dog.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Santa Monica Pier
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 06:40:19 PM »
yeeeeaaaah the only real reason to go there is to go to bubba gumps....other than that it's just land mark that tourists managed to fuck up.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

westsiderider323

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 06:47:04 PM »
damn i aint been out there in a while yea it is kinda wack  :-\

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 07:37:47 PM »
God that shit is overrated lol Its been YEARS since I been there, and maybe cus I was a lot younger, i remember it being better. The shit was so wack. Not to mention, i spent $15 on a funnel cake that was....eh....a Pepsi, and some nasty ass chili dog.

It's a tourist attraction,nothing more,nothing less.... what did you expect? That another blockbuster production took place as you passed by?  :P
I rather hit up Hamburger Mary's up in Hillcrest

and grab one of their tasty burgers instead.

Hamburger Marys? Never been there but that shit looks good. Its kinda fucked up that Hillcrest has so many good food spots, cus i try to avoid that area lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 07:46:11 PM »

It's a tourist attraction,nothing more,nothing less.... what did you expect? That another blockbuster production took place as you passed by?  :P

lol I looked this place up online, I was wonderin why I never heard of this place...

1) Doesnt exist anymore
2) It had a gay country western dance floor LOL! Wtf!

When you ordered there....did you have to tell them that before they put their 100% beef between your buns it better be cooked all the way?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 08:14:45 PM »
1.gay people can cook like a motherfucker, have you ever been to a really bomb asian spot in the bay?

2.gay and country western rarely go together but aight.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 08:19:40 PM »

lol I looked this place up online, I was wondering why I never heard of this place...

1) Doesn't exist anymore
2) It had a gay country western dance floor LOL! Wtf!

When you ordered there....did you have to tell them that before they put their 100% beef between your buns it better be cooked all the way?

yes,it's a gay spot... but hey so is most of Hillcrest  :P :P :P
Hillcrest got some bomb ass restaurants... there's a spot there I can't remember the name off  :-[... damn their pancakes is out of this world  :o :o :o :o

lol In San Diego...i think i'll just fuck with Hodads for burgers and avoid Hillcrest

But it is fucked up how Hillcrest got so many good food spots lol

Roccy

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2009, 08:56:01 PM »
i only go to the pier when im with a lady. nothin like a blunt on the beach.
how it really goes down..

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2009, 09:05:58 PM »
is someone here seriously talking about avoiding good food joints because of homosexual people being there?

I'm really hopinh that I am misperceiving and that this is not the case...

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Chad Vader

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2009, 09:09:42 PM »
is someone here seriously talking about avoiding good food joints because of homosexual people being there?

I'm really hopinh that I am misperceiving and that this is not the case...

-T

I ain't... Hillcrest is a ehhhhhhh a area that gays frequent.
But you know what that area got some bomb ass restaurants. Shit is the bomb.  ;)

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2009, 09:11:05 PM »
damn 15 beans for a funnel cake?
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2009, 09:11:37 PM »
yeah i've noticed that there's a lot of gay people there, but you know what they're the nicest people in the area, on the real.  i voted no on 8.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2009, 09:13:16 PM »
...what does one have to do with the other? why does it matter if there's gays there?

THIS IS CALIFORNIA.

What the fuck...shit like this is why I leave hip hop for years at a time...backwards ass hypocrites...

gays are people, why do we have to explain that 40 years after we had to explain to america that blacks are people? it's the same shit.

what if i said i avoided certain areas cause they were black?

i'm so tired...thank you Jake. that's how i voted too, because i believe in equal civil rights for all, even if they have a lifestyle that is not my own, because it's the right thing to do.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2009, 09:17:02 PM »
yeah i agree, it's the most bass ackwards thing i've ever seen. 40 years ago we fight to put black people on an euqal platform and we fast forward to today and their demographic was the largest to deny their rights.

i dunno, maybe it's for religious reasons but we live in a separate church and state nation. with liberty and justice for all should not be limited to race and gender.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2009, 09:17:27 PM »
...what does one have to do with the other? why does it matter if there's gays there?

THIS IS CALIFORNIA.

What the fuck...shit like this is why I leave hip hop for years at a time...backwards ass hypocrites...

gays are people, why do we have to explain that 40 years after we had to explain to america that blacks are people? it's the same shit.

what if i said i avoided certain areas cause they were black?

i'm so tired...thank you Jake. that's how i voted too, because i believe in equal civil rights for all, even if they have a lifestyle that is not my own, because it's the right thing to do.

-T
please shut the fuck up. dont compare the struggles of gays to Blacks. niggas were given the choice to be Black. gays on the other hand choice to be gay. two totally different things. fuck out of here that. gays havent even begin to experience  the bullshit that Blacks had to.
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac