Author Topic: Santa Monica Pier  (Read 716 times)

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
Re: Santa Monica Pier
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2009, 09:19:12 PM »
yeah i agree, it's the most bass ackwards thing i've ever seen. 40 years ago we fight to put black people on an euqal platform and we fast forward to today and their demographic was the largest to deny their rights.

i dunno, maybe it's for religious reasons but we live in a separate church and state nation. with liberty and justice for all should not be limited to race and gender.
LOL at equal platform . please go read a book jose
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2009, 09:22:25 PM »
job, you are ignorant

gay people have it worse than blacks

1. matthew shepherd
2. being outcasted by the black community
3. being socially outcasted and socially accepted as "belittle-able"
4. not one credible psychologist will agree that being gay is a choice
5. what negative affect do gays have on society? all the good looking guys and ugly women are gay.....makes shit for us better

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2009, 09:32:43 PM »
i think he was making note of the statistic of people who voted yes on 8.....the hip hop community basically . the over machismo-ized culture that advocates "equal rights" and "fighting the struggle" yet shot down the modern day civil rights movement.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2009, 09:38:04 PM »
job, you are ignorant

1. matthew shepherd
5. what negative affect do gays have on society? all the good looking guys and ugly women are gay.....makes shit for us better

lol you are such a fuck clown. matthew shepherd. WOW one person
hey you know what? when there plans designe to start gettting rid of gays by THE GOVERMENT come talk to me. when gays as a whole start getting pushed out there neighborhood because the city wants to put some offices up come talk to me, when gays start getting hosed and dogs sicked on them come talk to me, when gays start getting murdered by POLICE OFFICIALS and nothing is done about it come talk to me, when gays bodies are swinging on a tree in a summer breeze come to talk to me

MATTER OF FACT EYE GUARANTEE THERE WERE SOME WHITE HOMOSEXUALS WHO WERE YELLING " GO HOME NIGGER" in the 60's.
DONT YOU GET IT  PENDEJO! their struggle isnt shit compared to what Blacks went through in this country. matter of fact BLACKS STRUGGLED PAVED THE WAY AND MADE IT EASIER OFF OTHERE NON EUROPEANS TO COME INTO THIS COUNTRY. so please shut your bitch ass up. your biased ass fuck any nigga because you dont even like mayates whether you openly admit it or not. fuck out here with you bullshit.

that last part , number 5 about being good looking. if you say so mijo. eye will take you word for it ese
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Muhfukka

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2009, 09:40:52 PM »
chad vader's vacation to america led him to a gay neighborhood haha

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2009, 09:50:49 PM »
job, you are ignorant

1. matthew shepherd

lol you are such a fuck clown. matthew shepherd. WOW one person
hey you know what? when there plans designe to start gettting rid of gays by THE GOVERMENT come talk to me. when gays as a whole start getting pushed out there neighborhood because the city wants to put some offices up come talk to me, when gays start getting hosed and dogs sicked on them come talk to me, when gays start getting murdered by POLICE OFFICIALS and nothing is done about it come talk to me, when gays bodies are swinging on a tree in a summer breeze come to talk to me

MATTER OF FACT EYE GUARANTEE THERE WERE SOME WHITE HOMOSEXUALS WHO WERE YELLING " GO HOME NIGGER" in the 60's.
DONT YOU GET IT  PENDEJO! their struggle isnt shit compared to what Blacks went through in this country. matter of fact BLACKS STRUGGLED PAVED THE WAY AND MADE IT EASIER OFF OTHERE NON EUROPEANS TO COME INTO THIS COUNTRY. so please shut your bitch ass up. your biased ass fuck any nigga because you dont even like mayates whether you openly admit it or not. fuck out here with you bullshit.

that last part , number 5 about being good looking. if you say so mijo. eye will take you word for it ese

1. matthew shepherd was the modern day emitt till, the harrassment and persecution of shepherd doesn't start nor end with him, as was the case with till. the difference between the two is one happens with more frequency now without the  social opposition the other has. there is no curtailment
2. eminant domain? you think blacks are the only group that face that ,lol.....you do realize it has been easier, especially in modern days , to persecute the gay community that way
3. gays face physical persecution at higher rates , due to hate crimes, at a much higher rate than blacks do, and at a more socially acceptable rate than blacks dide 40 years ago.
4. you do realize that a large portion of gays are also apart of the black community....quit being such a hypocrit
5. i'm secure enough with my sexuality to say what needs to be said about this group of people, it's gross to think about what they do behind closed doors, but that doesn't mean i have the right to refuse them rights because of i depict is gross.....a lot of black women are gross IMO as well but i want them to have the same rights as me

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2009, 10:39:49 AM »
...what does one have to do with the other? why does it matter if there's gays there?

THIS IS CALIFORNIA.

What the fuck...shit like this is why I leave hip hop for years at a time...backwards ass hypocrites...

gays are people, why do we have to explain that 40 years after we had to explain to america that blacks are people? it's the same shit.

what if i said i avoided certain areas cause they were black?

i'm so tired...thank you Jake. that's how i voted too, because i believe in equal civil rights for all, even if they have a lifestyle that is not my own, because it's the right thing to do.

-T

Whoaaaa.....calm down there man lol. Here's the deal, first I was jokin around with some of what I said. Ive never even been to that place and have no idea if the food is good...so Im not avoiding a place I love because there are gay people there.  But here's the real, as a strait man...i'm not entirely comfortable just chillin in an entire gay neightborhood. We're not talking a place that gay people happen to go, i mean the neighborhood is a gay neighborhood. Im not uncomfortable around gay people so much, but when Im one of the very few strait ones...its a little awkward. I dont like bein hit on by other males lol. Just as I dont like being hit on by fat chicks, so I wouldnt go to a social place where 95% of the people there are fat chicks lol. Call it what you want, but thats how it is.  I dont have any hatred towards gay people, they arent beneath me in any way, but everybody (including yourself) has social environments where they might not feel entirely comfortable.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chad Vader

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2009, 01:20:50 PM »
chad Vader's vacation to America led him to a gay neighborhood haha

Yes,we Russians don't know where to go,so we go to straight out off the airport and mother fuck the first and best we see....  8)
we Russians have one rule,one rule only.....  :P;
all our children must be named;
mofo fukkk;D ;D ;D

Al Bundy

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2009, 01:32:11 PM »
i used to love going there as a kid. the arcade was the shit! mad memories of playing street fighter 3 against mad random people. good times  8)

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2009, 01:49:23 PM »
i used to love going there as a kid. the arcade was the shit! mad memories of playing street fighter 3 against mad random people. good times  8)

Things are ALWAYS better as a kid lol. Now, the arcade is more shit then the shit lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Al Bundy

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2009, 02:03:45 PM »

Things are ALWAYS better as a kid lol. Now, the arcade is more shit then the shit lol

arcades in general are getting worse. those games aren't as popular as they were in the 90's.

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2009, 02:52:25 PM »

arcades in general are getting worse. those games aren't as popular as they were in the 90's.

yeah, I still remember when Street Fighter 2 came out in the arcade.  That was on some serious shit. Muhafuckas was gettin into real fights over the shit lol

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2009, 03:57:01 PM »
The Pier isn't that wack, just waaaay overrated.

Hillcrest has some bomb ass eats y'all, don't be scared. Mama T'estas has some fly ass tacos.
My Future Wife:

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2009, 04:25:48 PM »

Hillcrest has some bomb ass eats y'all, don't be scared. Mama T'estas has some fly ass tacos.

I dunno, one thing ive learned in all my years in SD is...you want good Mexican food, go where all the Mexicans are lol.  It always seems like the further South you head, the better, and cheaper the Mexican food becomes.

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2009, 06:05:20 PM »

I dunno, one thing ive learned in all my years in SD is...you want good Mexican food, go where all the Mexicans are lol.  It always seems like the further South you head, the better, and cheaper the Mexican food becomes.

Yeah, that's true. It gets more authentic and what not, but sometimes you can't find certain things. Like at the Lucha Libre Taco Shop, on Washington, they have a mole burrito. I don't know anywhere else that has mole, in a burrito.
My Future Wife: