Author Topic: Santa Monica Pier  (Read 715 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Santa Monica Pier
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2009, 06:40:44 PM »
The Pier isn't that wack, just waaaay overrated.

Hillcrest has some bomb ass eats y'all, don't be scared. Mama T'estas has some fly ass tacos.

I dunno, one thing ive learned in all my years in SD is...you want good Mexican food, go where all the Mexicans are lol.  It always seems like the further South you head, the better, and cheaper the Mexican food becomes.

Yeah, that's true. It gets more authentic and what not, but sometimes you can't find certain things. Like at the Lucha Libre Taco Shop, on Washington, they have a mole burrito. I don't know anywhere else that has mole, in a burrito.

Ive never been there, but ive heard of it. I think they even had a feature on SignonSanDiego before.  But it looks good.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2009, 01:36:36 PM »
chad is russian? what?

nah it's true. every gay guy that exists is less competition for us straight dudes.

also Job, what the fuck do you think AIDs was/is?

a way for the government to exterminate GAYS and BLACKS. and instead of working together against the conservatives for a more tolerant future, many blacks  look down on gays because that's what every minority does once they are legitimized: look down on whatever minorities that are still not legitimized, because they can.

so yeah keep hating and helping whitey Job, keep on doing that...

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Jaydc555

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2009, 01:52:14 PM »
Job wears tassles and rhinestones on his clothing to take back what Elvis stole

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2009, 01:56:34 AM »
Dogg, you never eat at the pier....unless its Bubba Gump. I was there a few weeks back and for quality food toy gotta walk to third street.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE