Author Topic: I have started to realize...  (Read 187 times)

.: God Is One :.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • .:CPT´s own REAL Muthaphukkin G´:.
I have started to realize...
« on: October 22, 2002, 06:16:57 AM »
...that Dr.Dre Presents... The Aftermath is a fukkin DOPE album!!!?

I mean, Dre look at this album as his worst ever!!! I mean damn, take a REAL GOOD listen 2 this album and listen 2 tha beats, cuz this is how the mainstream music sounds today, ya know Dre is like Quincy, he makes music that will get recognized in maybe 3-5 years!

1. Aftermath (The Intro) - Dr. Dre
OMG!! This beat kills almost every hardcore beat out there today, and the rapper on the track (Is it RC?) flows like a mutha... 5/5
2. East Coast-West Coast Killas - Group Therapy
I think this song speks 4 itself 5/5
3. Sh**tin' on the World - Mel-Man
Laidback track by the good old Mel Man! Dope & fresh production, thats it... 3/5
4. Blunt Time - RBX
This beat right here is sick and laidback with strings that gives u the chills with RBX reppin the math - Classic 5/5
5. Been There, Done That - Dr. Dre 5/5
6. Choices - Kim Summerson
This song should be in the top 10 RnB-chart of Mtv, cuz its good, it samples "Look of love" so its kinda dope but i want to hear that gangztashit! 1,75/5
7. As the World Keeps Turning
Dope production here, but the lyrics sounds kinda weak though... 3,5/5
8. Got Me Open
Kinda reminds me of Cali Love 4 some reason? Dope beat anyway, layrics are good but Dre´s part in this song kills it!!! Dope dope dope 4,5/5
9. STR-8 Gone - King T
Str8 dopeness 5/5
10. Please - Maurice Wilcher
Didnt bother to listen 2 it ever...
11. Do 4 Love - Jheryl Lockhart
- II -
12. Sexy Dance - RC
Were the best from the west, check the sound "booooooom" its from the RnB underground! RC is bad mutha, kinda like nate he kills this track with a Dre beat thats sick to me = 5/5
13. No Second Chance - Whoz Who
14. L.A.W. (Lyrical Assault Weapon)
OK 3/5
15. Nationowl
16. Fame - RC
Another dope dre beat here, RC kills it like usual, but King T´s verse makes the song classic 5/5

This IS a dope album!!!! everyone thats got it! give it another try cuz i didnt like it from the beginning bit i love it now, one of Aftermath´s tightest releases

Peace

"When I sit back n´ look, when i used to be crook, doin whatever it took, from snatching chains to pocketbooks" - Notorious B.I.G "Ready 2 Die"

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:I have started to realize...
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2002, 11:22:12 AM »
i always thought it was pretty god its got a few good songs like the RBX song and King Tee song and Mel Man and Dre and Group Therapy but i thought there was 2 much R&B