Author Topic: 50 Cent Forever King Mixtape Leaks Thread (updated)  (Read 1721 times)

The Hood Nigga

Re: (Audio) 50 Cent - Suicide Watch
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2009, 10:14:05 PM »
^why do you spell "nigga" in your posts as "ni99a", but you spell it "nigga" in your user-name? :stupid:

anyway, don't hate on 50 because you just don't like 50 to begin with.

i do have to say though, 50 needs to start makin' songs with three verses; i know it's a mixtape, but he did that shit on Curtis too.

verse, hook, verse, hook & then talk for a minute lol. :P
Ni99a i can spell it anyway i want to spell it so dont fucking question it

Xzibit stay the fuk outta this chit ni99a i wasent talking to you bitch

and FYI ni99a I Did Like 5-0 first cd ni99a

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2009, 10:24:04 PM »
^maybe so, but 90% of people will tell you they liked his first album.

The Massacre wasn't as bad as it was made out to be; it was a step below GRODT, but that apparantly wasn't enough for most hip hop fans. :-X

but this song is dope, esspecially for just a mixtape song; i don't see why you would shit on it, esspecially if you liked his first album which had gangsta music like this on it... :eh:

btw, spelling "nigga" two different ways doesn't make any sense lmao.

The Hood Nigga

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2009, 10:27:52 PM »
^maybe so, but 90% of people will tell you they liked his first album.

The Massacre wasn't as bad as it was made out to be; it was a step below GRODT, but that apparantly wasn't enough for most hip hop fans. :-X

but this song is dope, esspecially for just a mixtape song; i don't see why you would shit on it, esspecially if you liked his first album which had gangsta music like this on it... :eh:

btw, spelling "nigga" two different ways doesn't make any sense lmao.
Ni99a I said stop caring how i fuckin spell ni99a

the 5-0 aint what he used to be so shut tha fuck up and realize it

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2009, 10:33:43 PM »
^lol, i am aware of that.

but he is clearly on a rise from where he was whe he dropped Curtis.

Before I Self-Destruct will definatly be better than Curtis & i am hoping it is better than The Massacre (but i won't hold my breath lol) & i know it won't be Get Rich or Die Tryin'; but just because it won't be as good as that album doesn't mean it is going to suck.

everything i have heard off of this upcoming mixtape has been impressive, to me anyway.

no reason to bitch about "hip hop being dead" with autotune & shit, & just completely throw music like this aside and call it trash.

The Hood Nigga

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2009, 10:39:46 PM »
^lol, i am aware of that.

but he is clearly on a rise from where he was whe he dropped Curtis.

Before I Self-Destruct will definatly be better than Curtis & i am hoping it is better than The Massacre (but i won't hold my breath lol) & i know it won't be Get Rich or Die Tryin'; but just because it won't be as good as that album doesn't mean it is going to suck.

everything i have heard off of this upcoming mixtape has been impressive, to me anyway.

no reason to bitch about "hip hop being dead" with autotune & shit, & just completely throw music like this aside and call it trash.
ni99a i never said hiphop was dead i just said u listen to shitty music lik the 5-0

You say BISD will be better than curtis when you havent even heard tht chit ni99a, stop giving bullshit excuses ni99a

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2009, 10:44:59 PM »
^you didn't say it, but that has been the phrase of the last five years.

& that isn't an "excuse", it's an opinon & i am sure that it is a correct one; one that 95% of people on this board would agree with.

i mean War Angel LP + these three tracks that have leaked >>> Curtis lol.

Forever King, should be better than War Angel if he keeps up this music & should lead into a pretty dope album; doper than Curtis anyway.

Triple OG Rapsodie

but 50 has been puttin in work, wack or dope muzik IMO he puts in more work than game IMO

Anyone find it funny that The Game announced he would be putting mixtapes out every 1-2 weeks and Fiddy is the one puttin in work?

How does much work you put in have to do with anything? I'd rather have a rapper who takes their time with the music and puts out quality stuff then one who comes out with mediocre material every week. Weezy is a perfect example of this. That being said, Respect It or Check It could have been on GRODT. Fuck a mixtape, he should be putting these types of songs in his album. But I'm almost positive we will be disappointed. Even if half the album sounds like this, we know for sure he's gonna fill the other half with singing shit for the bitches. I KNOW this.

What I want to know is if including the songs for the ladies actually helps him sell records. I don't know one chick who has a 50 Cent album. They might find one song they like on the radio and download that, but none of them are into 50 like that. I think it hurts his sales because a guy like me won't buy an album with a bunch of those types of songs. I'll download a few of the other songs if I like them (like I did with Massacre and Curtis), but skip buying the album.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 02:01:16 AM by rapsodie »

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
but 50 has been puttin in work, wack or dope muzik IMO he puts in more work than game IMO

Anyone find it funny that The Game announced he would be putting mixtapes out every 1-2 weeks and Fiddy is the one puttin in work?

That being said, Respect It or Check It could have been on GRODT. Fuck a mixtape, he should be putting these types of songs in his album.
You really think Fiddy has the creative control of his albums? Don't think so, Jimmy wants poppy shit before he gives a release date.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: 50 Cent Forever King Mixtape Leaks Thread (updated)
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2009, 07:22:24 AM »
http://thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/50-cent-im-paranoid-track-6

Another new 50 track called paranoid.  Shits fucking fire, the beat is grimey new york shit and i actually believe what 50 is saying on this. You can tell this is more what he was thinking after he got shot.

Keep it coming fif!!!
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2009, 08:18:51 AM »
cham click you a fool in this thread lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The Hood Nigga

« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2009, 09:30:15 AM »
That Ni99a Fails in everything

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2009, 09:33:56 AM »
why you prayin for his downfall?
(hes the homie, muffuccaz get slaughterhoused round here-ask the youtube wackmaster lol)
ahh wait you cant til he comes back from the dead

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2009, 09:36:01 AM »
(hes the homie, muffuccaz get slaughterhoused round here-ask the youtube wackmaster lol)

LOL! :laugh:

The Hood Nigga

« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2009, 09:57:56 AM »

LOL! :laugh:
yea ni99a u know it ni99a

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2009, 10:06:11 AM »
haha 50 is back wit his bullshit
i line n*ggas....die n*gga die lol
Cube