Author Topic: 50 Cent Forever King Mixtape Leaks Thread (updated)  (Read 1723 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

but 50 has been puttin in work, wack or dope muzik IMO he puts in more work than game IMO

Anyone find it funny that The Game announced he would be putting mixtapes out every 1-2 weeks and Fiddy is the one puttin in work?

That being said, Respect It or Check It could have been on GRODT. Fuck a mixtape, he should be putting these types of songs in his album.
You really think Fiddy has the creative control of his albums? Don't think so, Jimmy wants poppy shit before he gives a release date.

wtf you talking about? This is a "poppy" song. Its just a different kind of poppy song than the ones where he's singing and talking about thug love.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: 50 Cent Forever King Mixtape Leaks Thread (updated)
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2009, 10:41:52 AM »
Whats up with this ni99a? Using ni99a five times in every post and the ni99a can't even spell it properly. Ni99a should win the ni99a awards, ya know what I'm sayin' ni99a? Ni99a that using numbers instead of letters thing was cool like 10 years ago, now we just laugh at ni99as who do that. And I know this ni99a because I'm an OG been online since 95, ni99a.  And what kind of a stupid user name is hood ni99a? I know your card, ni99a. Ni99a probably ain't even a real ni99a.

And fuck that ni99a Cham for taking credit for getting rid of that ni99a youtube ni99a or whatever the fuck that ni99as name was. Ni99a I served that ni99a every time he opened his ni99a mouth. The ni99a didn't want none of me, ni99a fled his own topics every time I showed up.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 10:43:27 AM by rapsodie »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2009, 10:44:50 AM »
lol
but nah the leaks sound dope
that war angel only had a couple dope joints on it
too much of love type shit on it

Whats up with this ni99a? Using ni99a five times in every post and the ni99a can't even spell it properly. Ni99a should win the ni99a awards, ya know what I'm sayin' ni99a? Ni99a that using numbers instead of letters thing was cool like 10 years ago, now we just laugh at ni99as who do that. And I know this ni99a because I'm an OG been online since 95, ni99a.  And what kind of a stupid user name is hood ni99a? I know your card, ni99a. Ni99a probably ain't even a real ni99a.

And fuck that ni99a Cham for taking credit for getting rid of that ni99a youtube ni99a or whatever the fuck that ni99as name was. Ni99a I served that ni99a every time he opened his ni99a mouth. The ni99a didn't want none of me, ni99a fled his own topics every time I showed up.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2009, 11:27:21 AM »
haha 50 is back wit his bullshit
i line n*ggas....die n*gga die lol

you mean, "i line ni99as....die ni99a die". :P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2009, 11:33:09 AM »
isnt that what i put?
doesnt look any different to me lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2009, 11:34:24 AM »
isnt that what i put?

you have to spell it with them "9's", not "g's"; apparantly it's the new way of spelling words, with numbers.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2009, 11:36:35 AM »
isnt that what i put?

HAHA I WAS GON SAY IM pretty sure i spelled it right (how i always spell it)
dont trip bout that tho LOL

you have to spell it with them "9's", not "g's"; apparantly it's the new way of spelling words, with numbers.
Cube

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2009, 03:55:39 PM »
http://thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/50-cent-im-paranoid-track-6

Another new 50 track called paranoid.  Shits fucking fire, the beat is grimey new york shit and i actually believe what 50 is saying on this. You can tell this is more what he was thinking after he got shot.

Keep it coming fif!!!

Yup track is ill, Fif be killing it at the moment. Love it how there's no DJ fucking up the tracks either

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2009, 01:49:14 AM »
"Respect it or check it nigga" is siiiiiiiiiiiiick. fifty back spittin'

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Come on now man.....50 is killing it, this is fire and people cant hate???? surely??? lol

Why bother coming into this thread when you already know you don't like 50?  That's like easting a cheese sandwich you're allergic to.  Don't make no sense.

To answer your question, I don't expect slaughterhouse lyrics from 50.  This shit is far more consistent to Get Rich or The Massacre.  He's always had decent lyrics backed by dope vocals, a catchy hook, and a hot beat.  These tracks are more or less what I want from 50 today.

Wow wow wow....just seen this reply my man re-read my post im saying 50s killing it!!! as in im loving his work at the minute... i wernt hating lol...check all my previous post in the war angel thread and yourll see im a fan of this recent stuff ive been hearing from him
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 05:43:44 AM by A1 »
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2009, 06:53:14 AM »
You're a fucking idiot.  You edited your post.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Paul

« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2009, 07:19:22 AM »
Really enjoying 50s new stuff, Suicide watch is on some grimey early 90s production
funkyfreshintheflesh

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2009, 07:26:46 AM »
You're a fucking idiot.  You edited your post.

Ay man listen to me now i aint a fucking idiot and i didnt touch that post!! Check all my post since ive been on this forum and check what ive said about 50 and you will realise you didnt read my fucking post correctly.....ill await you apology
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2009, 07:53:27 AM »
You're a fucking idiot.  You edited your post.

Ay man listen to me now i aint a fucking idiot and i didnt touch that post!! Check all my post since ive been on this forum and check what ive said about 50 and you will realise you didnt read my fucking post correctly.....ill await you apology
No, you're the one with the post that doesn't make sense.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2009, 07:59:22 AM »
Sorry not sure what its got to do with you but point out to me where my post doesnt make sense and ill apologise or correct it.

If you cant stay out of it.