Author Topic: Why do people act like doggystyle was snoops  (Read 3137 times)

Funkstradamus

Re: Why do people act like doggystyle was snoops
« Reply #90 on: June 28, 2009, 08:36:18 PM »
Its a slippery slope.First your just using his name on a forum next your buying things on his credit card.I know the real Jaydc555 is fucking choked right now

lmao

its just kind of corny.

soopafly couldnt even register with his intended screen name because soopaflydpg213 had it...no diss to soopaflydpgc213 as that is the homie.....but anyways you see where im going with this? lets say hypothetically he wanted to sign up and he ended up having to choose the name " the REAL bc powder" or some shit you would look like a total dick blower.
real talk homie...i could give less than a fuck about your opinion...and why we on the topic of total dick blowing, why the fuck you got mine all in yo mouth?  i mean really, you ain't got shit else better to do with yourself than log on to DUBCC and sweat me about my screen name...what are you the official DUBCC screen name police?  kick rocks bitch...you need to be worried about your own gay-ass screen name...KING PETEY....lmao!

okay im gay and all but every other post by you references me giving you oral sex...your not the sharpest tool in the shed are you homie?
thats your problem...u take everything literally....you see "BC Powda" u disappointed and hurt and shit that i ain't the real Battlecat...i say "get the nuts" and you keep talking about and obviously dreaming about sucking my dick...miss me with that bullshit KING SWEETY...
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 10:57:41 PM by BC Powda »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #91 on: June 28, 2009, 10:18:23 PM »
Aye fam, your shit falls under the yellow catagory.

Funkstradamus

« Reply #92 on: June 28, 2009, 11:05:01 PM »

again reeeeeeeeeeeealy slooooooooooooow for "Special PETEY the' tard" here....never once have i even remotely preteFded to be Battlecat....EVER.  Its just a screen name and and avatar...sorry to disappoint you since its seems like i fucked up your plan to "Suck Dick For Beats" or some shit so now you all in your feelings about it...
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 11:07:21 PM by BC Powda »

Will_B

« Reply #93 on: June 29, 2009, 03:26:03 AM »
Snoop raps bout Crippin, not Bangin no more, livin good, growin up on tha streetz, lovin hoes, not lovin hoes, gettin blunted, being clean these days, his youth, being an OG, gettin his drink on and not touchin a drop no mo.

Haters will get they hate on regardless of what the dude spits. ::)

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #94 on: June 29, 2009, 07:11:33 AM »
Doggystyle was more Snoop's than The Documentary & L.A.X. were Game's.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 07:14:10 AM by PresidentUP »

Jaydc555

« Reply #95 on: June 29, 2009, 07:12:46 AM »
Lax was games worst album easily

kuruptlon

« Reply #96 on: June 29, 2009, 07:37:04 AM »
They gave it to snoop because he was the artist they were pushing next.Whenever deathrow had an album coming out suge made everyone on the label get behind it and put their best work into it instead of saving it for their own album

They gave the spot to Snoop because his album was the most anticipated album in the history of rap/hip hop music. No one has ever had a buzz like that without having an album people were just itching to hear a Snoop album after Nuthin But a G Thang and Deep Cover. The anticipation was unrivalled by anything or anyone to this day (in rap) and that was for Snoop. I don't know how old you are but if you had eyes and ears back 93 but everyone was looking and listening for Snoop.

Jaydc555

« Reply #97 on: June 29, 2009, 07:43:24 AM »
50 cent had a buzz bigger then snoop before get rich or die tryin.

kuruptlon

« Reply #98 on: June 29, 2009, 08:28:50 AM »
50 cent had a buzz bigger then snoop before get rich or die tryin.

Yes 50 Cent had a huge buzz before get rich or die tryin, but to simply say it was bigger than Snoops before Doggystyle without providing any facts to support that argument makes the statement rather arbitrary.

Jaydc555

« Reply #99 on: June 29, 2009, 08:32:01 AM »
Album sales.50 sold a massive amount of records.More then double what snoop did.

kuruptlon

« Reply #100 on: June 29, 2009, 10:10:49 AM »
Album sales.50 sold a massive amount of records.More then double what snoop did.

Well played. 50 did oust Snoop from holding the record for first week album sales.

Will_B

« Reply #101 on: June 29, 2009, 02:11:06 PM »
C'mon though 50's only done 3 good tracks, P.I.M.P. In Da Club + How We Do, and those are hookups wit Snoop and Dre :D

I'm not sayin' he's as bad as Game though - only one good track, How We Do. Again thanks to Dre/Scott Storch :P

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #102 on: June 29, 2009, 02:14:22 PM »
C'mon though 50's only done 3 good tracks, P.I.M.P. In Da Club + How We Do, and those are hookups wit Snoop and Dre :D

I'm not sayin' he's as bad as Game though - only one good track, How We Do. Again thanks to Dre/Scott Storch :P

Fuck you right now if you think those are his best tracks

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #103 on: June 29, 2009, 10:27:37 PM »
When 50 came out, album sales were through the roof.. People were selling a million albums the first week, such as N'Sync and Eminem. That shit never happened back then.. I think AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted took 2 months to go platinum. It took Nirvana a year with Nevermind. It's hard to say these album didn't both have a big impact on mainstream culture.
 I don't think you can compare the 2...

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #104 on: June 29, 2009, 10:30:34 PM »

again reeeeeeeeeeeealy slooooooooooooow for "Special PETEY the' tard" here....never once have i even remotely preteFded to be Battlecat....EVER.  Its just a screen name and and avatar...sorry to disappoint you since its seems like i fucked up your plan to "Suck Dick For Beats" or some shit so now you all in your feelings about it...

another homoerotic post from "bc powda"