Author Topic: Mixtape DJ's make you sleep on dope music.  (Read 183 times)

Portugoal

Mixtape DJ's make you sleep on dope music.
« on: June 25, 2009, 09:55:16 AM »
Remember that Uno Vol. 3 mixtape from One-2 that was all tagged up by 'DJ' September 7th and 'DJ' Warrior? It came out a few days ago untagged and there's this song called "Go" on there. I'm not saying it's the best song ever, but it's a nice little joint that I wouldn't have skipped if there were no DJ tags on it. They straight up ruin it for the audience and the artist himself.

This is just one reason why mixtape DJ's who don't actually DJ and mix (i.e. Skee, Warrior, Drama, September 7th, Nik Bean, etc.) deserve to be beheaded.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Mixtape DJ's make you sleep on dope music.
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 12:07:08 PM »
Remember that Uno Vol. 3 mixtape from One-2 that was all tagged up by 'DJ' September 7th and 'DJ' Warrior? It came out a few days ago untagged and there's this song called "Go" on there. I'm not saying it's the best song ever, but it's a nice little joint that I wouldn't have skipped if there were no DJ tags on it. They straight up ruin it for the audience and the artist himself.

This is just one reason why mixtape DJ's who don't actually DJ and mix (i.e. Skee, Warrior, Drama, September 7th, Nik Bean, etc.) deserve to be beheaded.

except when they preview a song for your website right?  :laugh:

be careful what you wish for 8)

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 01:40:19 PM »
I have been trying to figure out how they treade actualy mixing for talking & still call themselves djs.

hmmmmm?
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

sofdark

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 01:03:09 AM »
i hate tagged shit

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 07:00:09 AM »
I don't listen to tagged music unless its by a rapper I already like, so I'm probably missing out on some good music. What is the point of a mixtape DJ? I assume its so rappers can get their name out by associating it with someone who's known, but even big stars like The Game put out tagged mixtapes.

Portugoal

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2009, 01:43:49 AM »
I don't listen to tagged music unless its by a rapper I already like, so I'm probably missing out on some good music. What is the point of a mixtape DJ? I assume its so rappers can get their name out by associating it with someone who's known, but even big stars like The Game put out tagged mixtapes.

Big star or not, untagged versions have to be available.