Do you believe MJ was a child molestor?

Yes
13 (23.6%)
No
36 (65.5%)
Jrome is a bad mutha
6 (10.9%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: Was MJ a child molestor? ***POLL INSIDE***  (Read 984 times)

jeromechickenbone

Was MJ a child molestor? ***POLL INSIDE***
« on: June 26, 2009, 08:47:04 AM »
I bring this up because yesterday I was at the liquor store.  The owner was behind the counter with the tv on and they of course had MJ coverage.  I made a comment basically like "yeah can't believe he died, sucks" or somethin like that and of course he comes back with that child molestor shit. 

I don't think MJ did that shit.  Yes, he was extremely eccentric but that doesn't mean he liked to give 9 year olds a ride on the baloney pony while sippin on Gin & Juice Jesus Juice.  I basically think he didn't really have a childhood and spent the rest of his life trying to recreate what he tought a childhood was, all the way to hanging out w/ 8 year olds and pretending to be one himself.

I think dude was extremely naive and lots of people cashed in on that.  They were saying on the news this morning that the first rape case was settled out of court for like $20 Million :o and that's in 1993 dollars.

So anyway, I want to know what the majority on here think.

Peace

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Was MJ a child molestor? ***POLL INSIDE***
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 08:49:27 AM »
yeah his shit was suspect

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 08:52:28 AM »
No.

I believe it was exploitation as the highest level. Ya'll follow the trial too? There's was more holes in that than swiss cheese. Word to the world. I don't believe Michael molested nobody. Money is root of all evil ain't no under statement.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 02:17:42 PM »
no eye don't believe he molested any children. just like I dont believe Kobe raped that white bitch. my question is are you niggas blind? dont you see the games being played. for the michael jackson case, nothing but white families lieing or white parents lieing and coarsening their child to lie just to bank off michae jackson. same as Kobe with that white bitch. white people, more specifically white  women will be the depise of BLACK PROMINENT CELEBRITIES. because niggas ARE TOO FUCKIN STUPID.

white people are all in your face as soon as you sign that contract. and in the spot light. they want to be your publicist, your agents, your manager, your maid, your clothing coordinator...........and just like the dumb niggas we are we so easily trust them despite their history and nature.

heres a perfect example of come cave bitch trying to get another prominent BLACK MAN. but suge knight too smart for all that

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=e98f9fe5-6d54-49ac-8625-5239775bdd25

thats what they do. and who can blame them because its not like our women aren't walking around with Blonde wigs on trying to emulate them. dont get me started. eye got a  better question though about michael
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 02:32:16 PM »
Kats scared to put yes just cuz he's dead.  ::)
FuCk.Th3.wOrLd

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 03:16:19 PM »
But the kid on trial was Hispanic. And his moms was a straight fuckin' gold digger.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2009, 03:35:51 PM »
But the kid on trial was Hispanic. And his moms was a straight fuckin' gold digger.
he still raped him
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2009, 03:41:35 PM »
he still raped him
The boy was coached. Michael ain't a dumb dude. You really think Michael Jackson would fuck a boy with the door open? Honestly. Maybe the bum pedophile on the corner by the park, but Michael Jackson? Son is not dumb. The boy got caught lyin' on stand.

Big B

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2009, 03:48:54 PM »
jrome is a bad motha

but yes he did fuck children

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2009, 04:07:20 PM »
dont be fooled when your told somone is hispanic or latino. for the most they are white and just speak spanish. they love to kiss white peoples ass. just look at Don Jacob that so called mexican desperately wish he was white, with blue eyes and blonde hair.
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2009, 04:17:48 PM »
no. even during the trial i said he was innocent.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2009, 04:21:24 PM »
dont be fooled when your told somone is hispanic or latino. for the most they are white and just speak spanish. they love to kiss white peoples ass. just look at Don Jacob that so called mexican desperately wish he was white, with blue eyes and blonde hair.

LMAO... I'm a dark asss Native Mexican, so I'll let you two handle yours... lol

Nah, on the real, Michael was one fucked up dude, and he had lots of crazy shit around him, but I don't think he molested any kids. He had some strange innocents, I know he was also a cruded business man, and was able to get the rights to the music of Elvis and the fuckin' Beatles... but I also think that those smarts made him realize, I'll be fucked for fucking this boy.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2009, 04:25:01 PM »
never voted when i posted. i stand by my original no, but have voted that Jrome is a bad mutha.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2009, 05:12:20 PM »

LMAO... I'm a dark asss Native Mexican, so I'll let you two handle yours... lol

Nah, on the real, Michael was one fucked up dude, and he had lots of crazy shit around him, but I don't think he molested any kids. He had some strange innocents, I know he was also a cruded business man, and was able to get the rights to the music of Elvis and the fuckin' Beatles... but I also think that those smarts made him realize, I'll be fucked for fucking this boy.
okay thank you for letting us know.....

so fuck you." - Pac

thisoneguy360

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2009, 05:27:53 PM »
Miike was pretty fucked up but no I don't think he ever molested anyone, dude was just such an easy target that the media jumped all over it and bought into it right away. He was innocent