Do you believe MJ was a child molestor?

Yes
13 (23.6%)
No
36 (65.5%)
Jrome is a bad mutha
6 (10.9%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: Was MJ a child molestor? ***POLL INSIDE***  (Read 987 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: Was MJ a child molestor? ***POLL INSIDE***
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2009, 05:36:47 PM »
peep the sig. 

what he did or didnt do, doesnt really matter anymore.  if yall believe in a heaven or hell, then he's in one of them right now.  i dont know the full story, i didnt follow the trial since i was young as fuck...and honestly, i dont really care.  sure i made a lot of jokes at his expense, but when it all comes down to it, the man made some great music. 

it is what it is.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

herpes

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2009, 07:12:58 PM »
The one kid knew what his junk looked like, yea he wasn't touching up on little kids.  Dude is probably the greatest entertainer of all time but he liked little kids.  People need to stop acting like he is innocent or his child hood is an excuse for the shit he pulled as an adult.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2009, 06:43:30 PM »
The one kid knew what his junk looked like, yea he wasn't touching up on little kids.  Dude is probably the greatest entertainer of all time but he liked little kids.  People need to stop acting like he is innocent or his child hood is an excuse for the shit he pulled as an adult.

Yeah I completely agree.  I think he did it and the fact that he had a terrible child hood is not a legit excuse.

DIP DIP SET SET

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2009, 06:47:03 PM »

from what ive read, he gave a description, but it wasnt an exact match. 

he could of gotten coached on what to say.. "say it was about this long and this and that and this and that"...doesnt mean it was true.

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2009, 06:47:38 PM »

Yeah I completely agree.  I think he did it and the fact that he had a terrible child hood is not a legit excuse.

if in fact he did do it..there is NO excuse.

Muhfukka

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2009, 06:48:08 PM »
of course he did some weird shit im not saying he necessarily penetrated a kids asshole haha but he definitely was fucking around. he said himself he loved sleeping in bed with children and he got caught giving kids wine

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2009, 06:54:07 PM »
But the kid on trial was Hispanic. And his moms was a straight fuckin' gold digger.
dont be fooled when your told somone is hispanic or latino. for the most they are white and just speak spanish. they love to kiss white peoples ass. just look at Don Jacob that so called mexican desperately wish he was white, with blue eyes and blonde hair.

i'd really like to know where you draw that conclusion,lol.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2009, 02:18:49 AM »
I can't say for sure because I was never there, but based on the evidence it seemed like parents were feeding their kids that shit for a quick buck.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2009, 05:07:01 AM »
Nah, but didn't Mr. Bubbles rip his cock off back in '92 when he tried to make the monkey perform fellatio to him. Poor missing link thought it as a banana and in normal fashion tried to peel it first with devastating consequences. That's why the kids of Michael's aren't actually his.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 05:17:29 AM by GimmeYourShoes »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2009, 05:18:02 AM »
MJ has child sexual abuse accusations goin back to 1993

yuck
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Okka

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2009, 06:28:14 AM »
After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Evan Chandler tells the truth.

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ” I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can’t tell Michael how much i’m sorry and if he will forgive me ”.Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…

Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis.Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer’s genitals.
” Now for the first time i can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.”

http://awkwardstar.wordpress.com/2009/06/27/jordan-chandler-admits-he-lied-about-michael-jackson/

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2009, 08:08:37 AM »
That's clearly made up.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2009, 08:29:34 AM »
he was a weird muffucca but still looks like was killed but could have been saved
but the child fucker deal, maybe but still his muzik was something else
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2009, 08:51:00 AM »
i feel sorry for McKulkin.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2009, 08:51:50 AM »
lol why?
he isnt complainin

i feel sorry for McKulkin.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.