Author Topic: Strange/Funny Things That Happen To You While High  (Read 261 times)

Blood$

Re: Strange/Funny Things That Happen To You While High
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2009, 02:37:32 PM »
I don't even know where to start, I just got too many random incidents that occurred while I was blazed that I can't remember them all or figure out where to begin lol

but there was one time I went with a few friends to Six Flags, and on the way there we put a few in the air, and as soon as we got there the park had just opened and so we go to hit up the rides, and one of the first rides we go to is the Scream (the one that just brings you straight up and drops you mad fast), and while we were waiting in line at the front ready to get on the next one, some dude randomly started yodeling when the ride took off and me and my boy just started crackin' up like wtf... so the dude who was working there I think could tell we were still faded and wanted to fuck with us so he  just started saying "I've seen some interesting things working here, I got stories to tell...", so me and my boy just look at eachother like "Oh God..." and he starts telling us about an old dude who went on that ride and when it went up his false teeth fell out and landed in a puddle right in front of the whole line, and when he came back down after the ride ended he picked up them and casually walked away and everybody applauded....  8)

jeanmiche777

Re: Strange/Funny Things That Happen To You While High
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2009, 02:59:36 PM »
One time we were high, one of my friends told me a joke that's not really funny when sober cause it doesn't make any sense:

Rick Ross is Oprah Winfrey wearing slim'n'lift.

I don't remember why he said that, but that was too much for me.